thanks mustang

Obamanopoly is the Property Trading Game for the New Economy! As the only game parodying the dysfunctional politics of Washington and the ridiculousness of our current "leaders," Obamanopoly is a unique and hilarious twist on the property trading games of the past.

Its all about your influence in Obamanopoly, and some of the various "properties" include the Bailout, Stimulus Package, Healthcare Reform, Solar Power, Energy Czar, Cap & Trade, The White House, etc.

Jack up your rents by putting some unions in place at your properties. Start modest by only bringing in some local unions and then step-up to the national unions. In no time at all, the unions will have increased the costs at your property to unthinkable levels.

Don't worry about over-leveraging yourself though. If you get "too-big-to-fail" and then you fail, you will be bailed-out by the government.

You can play as one of six characters, each with their own "more-equal" qualities. For example; Speaker Nancy can jet-set around the board on the taxpayer's dime swapping places with oponents anytime she rolls doubles. Other characters include: Timmy the Tax Man, Da Mayor, Rent-Control Wrangler, The Reverend Loudmouth, and Weather Underground William.

The Hope & Change cards can really throw your game-plan for a loop by giving a huge boost to some players (like when you are appointed CEO of Government Motors and get $5,000 for each turn until you are replaced) and screwing others by being thrown in Gitmo.

Obamanopoly's beautifully designed board and handsome box make it a great display even after the game is over. Let your neighbors know how you feel (they probably feel the same).

The game comes with custom board and character pieces, property cards, money, Hope & Change cards, local and national union pieces, rules, dice and display box.

For more info on rules, cards, and additional images go to
www.obamanopolythegame.com/obamanopoly.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003SG7UFQ?ref_=pd_sim_sbs_t_3&refRID=1ED2VVEXJ1S6WD8XKNDB&pldnSite=1

Pity reply
its a perfect window into the liberal mind: the only abuses of power exist inside of the "government" by definition, and the market itself is simply a non-factor when it comes to ethics

ironically monopoly started out as the landlord's game, "with the object of demonstrating how rents enrich property owners and impoverish tenants."

necro edit to say liberal deal with it

Edited by Themselves ()

dope shit, i would paly that with friends and family
yeah hopefully this game travels the opposite way monopoly did. turn games into a sharp weapon in the hands of the masses.
table top gaming

swampman posted:

Pity reply

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ▄ ▌ ▐ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▌
─ ─ ─ ▄ ▄ █ █ ▌ █ ░ ♥ REPOST IF YOU'RE A BIG BEAUTIFUL TRUCK ░▐
▄ ▄ ▄ ▌ ▐ █ █ ▌ █ ░ ♥ ░ WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN ░ ♥ ░ ...░░ ░ ░▐
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▌ █ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▌
▀ (@)▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ (@)(@)▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ (@)▀ ▘

has anyone ever actually completed a full game of Monopoly before
monopoly jr, yeah, it owns

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monopoly_Junior

video arcade? haunted house? helicopter ride? magic show?

capitalism, sign me right up

Edited by Themselves ()

from each according to his ability to provide helicopter rides; to each according to his need to go on helicopter rides
true fact: i made the zizek :a: in henry's sig

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

true fact: i made the zizek :a: in henry's sig

The legend of internet user continues

i used to play monopoly with the neighbor kid and he beat me all the time because he never actually explained the rules or about buying houses and properties and stuff
btw i was 21
capitalism
Tramadol-MAOI cocktail for the REAL space cadets out there
i call it a maoi-wowie
lmao a fatal mushroom trip. what the fuck.
MAOIs are meant to treat depression and i guess you can't be depressed if you're dead

Panopticon posted:

BI851yJUQQw

not in it, voted 1