[account deactivated]
Can't tell the difference
[account deactivated]
Stop.
[account deactivated]
how is babby finland formed
latinos and blacks cooperate in progressive movements all the time, like in the successful re-election of obama in 2012

getfiscal posted:

latinos and blacks cooperate in progressive movements all the time, like in the successful re-election of obama in 2012

also in seminal crossover thrash band Suicidal Tendencies

For better posts, please give tom's login to WaPo commenter DestroyISIS
Tom Is Fat
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

notoriousbmi

fat shaming

littlegreenpills posted:

most insurance policies dont cover social unrest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! boo frickin hoo

business owners should have made themselves aware of this fact before signing the contract. Riots are a forseeable Market Force. What do these people want, a bailout?

tpaine posted:

lol i bet tom's password was something like BigMac420

its "pizzahuthoworderonline" but only because he thought it was a search box

i've noticed lately tom that has been posting a lot of food photos on instagram. it's starting to make me think he may be fat
Drive safely, I'm reloading

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

oh holy fuck i'm visiting my crackerass family for thanksgiving two c cc days after a race riot hahahaha *slathers self in cold mud and lights a torch with a primal yell to the night sky*

Didn't make it 10 minutes before hurr why didn't they steal some work boots

goat the elder

babyfinland posted:

ever notice how there are never hispanics joining black riots, and vice versa? maybe its because minorities hate each other?

Lol this said something else when I saw it yesterday

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
mods change name to Ted Not So New Gent

roseweird posted:

i think it's obvious that the real question is do the races hate each other because humanity is doomed to endless census-driven darwinian conflict, or because the jews stoke the flames of race war for profit??? mustang, my password is the answer to this question

lol

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I have said from time to time that I was born a white man, have lived as a white man, and am still a white man, I am an “insider,” I know how we whites generally think and feel, even if for many reasons and experiences I have departed from (I hope) much or most of the common preconceptions and prejudices that are part of white culture. We must “travel well beyond (our) current (white)social circles. This may not be easy, but it is a must. An unavoidable must, morally and simply in terms of what is essential in the real world. If we are unwilling to take up this essential assignment, we will not understand the world around us that cannot be escaped. It is what we have.
i wonder what's happening at good ole hillaryis44 these days http://www.hillaryis44.org/2014/11/25/false-hope-and-chump-change-meet-joe-columbo-in-ferguson/

Last night the Missouri town of Ferguson erupted with looters, arsonists, and other thugs in full control of the streets. Ferguson’s black residents and black Americans throughout the nation should have rioted in celebration that a thug was removed from their presence.

Mostly black looters, arsonists and other assorted thugs were joined last night by dumb white people who protested the death of thug Mike Brown in demonstrations across the nation. After these white people marched in solidarity with a criminal properly dispatched to Hell by a good police officer they went home to their safe neighborhoods and well policed protection.

oh lol
Consider: Barack Obama plotted to exploit the riots in Ferguson to distract the country from his many international blunders and failures back to a strategy he believes will help in November’s elections.

Yup, Obama thought he could get back to race-baiting to gin up what little remains of his “base” to get them to the November polls. Score another failure for Obama.
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

race-'bating

are you master of your domain

fergie from the black eyed peas has a son named Axl Jack Duhamel
i smoked some weed a few days ago and got p hierarchiachal
no primates are heirarchical to the degree they can be invoked to justify the insane webs of authority and power in modern western society
ok this monkey is bigger so it bosses the other monkeys around. therefore, shareholders can tell a ceo to tell a lawyer to tell another lawyer to tell your boss's boss to tell him to tell you to do something unless a policeman says he can't (although a federal agent might disagree) because a bunch of senators said so unless the president believes otherwise usually, but even if they both agree your boss still can't if judges say so unless the military seriously disagrees.

Edited by le_nelson_mandela_face ()

in case anyone was wondering what "studies" "prove", something about "pleasure centers" in the brain "lighting up" when the subject is made to "feel superior" to some other person. psychology, king of sciences
my brain lights up when you post