http://joenickp.com/uncategorized/december-6-texas-music-hour-of-power-update/
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
cry about it
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I think it's hilarious when white people think the pinnacle of comedic reversal is retooling AAVE in hip hop through the Perfect (White) Diction Translator

"dag gum ain't it strange how dem dahkies go on with that hollerin" is what you're saying
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
people keep telling you this but not everyone is a cracker from florida in this forum #themoreyouknow
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
nah i'm not black but i am Dope A.F. and Not A White but that doesn't matter because you unironically listen to video game music and that's about at least a half-notch higher up on the Reddit/4Chanskyian Hierarchy of Lame than Animetar
but my link wasn't rap tpaine... did you even listen??
[account deactivated]

tpaine was all over this vid back before youtube was a thing roflin' and la-maoin' all over IRC or w/e
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
lol

i haven't listened to tv on the radio since this album and i think i probably should see what's been going on with them but it's hard for me to squeeze any real joy out of just sounds any longer at this point in my life
[account deactivated]
tpaine i think the truth is that, as the fact that you're a yes fan demonstrates, the truth is you're one of those people who just plain can't understand the value of rhythm and percussion in music. there's nothing wrong with that, but i think it explaisn a lot.
[account deactivated]