Edited by Flying_horse_in_saudi_arabia ()

35% done. i took a break to get the "catholic guide to depression"

"zero depiction of rape or anatomically incorrect sexual congress"

-- Time Magazine

iu have purchased you're book ty
i finished the book. i found it entertaining. damn you hate molly crabapple a lot.
I think that's your most sincere amazon review thus far
[account deactivated]
i'd love to have a look-see themselves27015@gmail.com
[account deactivated]
actually the author is dead so i'm right. pomo.
[account deactivated]
s end me one. print it out i dont have a way to read it otherwise. guess my address. thanks.
i clicked your profile and couldn't figure out your email im sorry
tarnaldo what is your email?
despite my vegetarianism i still eat shellfish sometimes for the following reasons: a) delicious, b) i'm not a Jain and you can't tell me that some living pool filter or mutated Josef Mengele sea-cockroach is capable of "suffering" and c) i got to make sure to defy god's commandments as much as possible
[account deactivated]
is emma short for emanuela?
Seems like a goo d book, OP.
[account deactivated]
holy fuck
omfg

discipline posted:

fyi i wanted to post a screenshot of my 5-star review which read "Yum yum. Very nice." but i could not comment except under my own name.
i dont have a Kindle or even an internet capable phone and i enjoy your writing and insights and constantly try to ram your blog down all my babby liberal friends throats so ill be email begging you for a copy shortly

gyrofry posted:

discipline posted:

ARE YOU AMERICAN

whats the right answer here

"bitch i might be"

Riseup.net affirms common cause and solidarity with a broad spectrum of the political left. However, there are some things which we cannot support. We ask that you do not use riseup.net services to advocate any of the following:

Support for capitalism, domination, or hierarchy.
The idea that class oppression supersedes race or gender oppression.
A vanguard strategy for revolution.
Population control.

Problematic

discipline posted:

oh dispo i didn't see you messaged me on my old email. the answer is that yes i did see my shoutout. although i was confused and initially thought i was a character. so i told my parents i was a character in my friend's book, which they found cool. i'm not saying you have to write another book in which i'm the main character, but hey, i'm not not saying that either.
how do Molly Klein and Doug Henwood get to be characters but not Donald
Dough Enwood treats objects like women
i downloaded john christy's novel about the nazis to read next. quangel's novel uses a lot of fascist tropes too (with irony). there are corrupt jewish bankers, vulgar celebrations of public sexuality, run-ins with the filthy poor, stupidity of liberal media elites, valorization of struggle and tension, praise for dictators, etc. which i liked a lot.
[account deactivated]
the holiday season is here people so don't forget to introduce your family to this cultural phenomenon
before we all end up with our yearbook pictures on Daily Caller, i mean
you know who ELSE deleted her social media presence?

that's right

http://maggotmaster.tumblr.com/
lmao green day lyrics
mm is a badger now
he still has a twitter afaik
rib maggotmaster. your memory will always live on in the meme shitlord