getfiscal posted:

it's ninja now

no it's integrated bussing and people of lower socio-economic status

getfiscal posted:

i wouldn't have pegged tom as a top

ur missing out bro

HenryKrinkle posted:

BABY FINLAND was a MTWist, then an anti-imperialist Muslim, then an anti-communist Muslim, then a laid back liberal, then an apolitical twitter user. it's a weird trajectory but it doesn't prove he was an infiltrator.

it proves hes either a rat cop, or an ideologically trend hopping liberal hipster. either way the penalty is death

daddyholes posted:

thanks getfiscal. i think tom is a pretty funny guy, thats my impression of him as a poster and i would defer to the people who looked into his eyes and were able to get a sense of his soul. just a life lesson i was reminded of when i read that J. Sakai book about movement security, also by a pretty funny guy.

uh, well, my take on this...and of course this is just One Man's Opinion...but if Leftists were at all skilled or accurate at looking into a mans soul and determining whether or not hes working directly for State Apparati, thered probably be a lot fewer dead or incarcerated Leftists in this country

i dont think hes a cop and i dont care about anyones state affiliation beyond the super obvious, don't incite to violence or whatever. non creep fbi agents who want to contribute to the discussion and not post pussy eating tips and bad standup are totally 100% welcome. lol.
*sighs, deletes draft stand up set about mao eating pussy*

aerdil posted:

not sure if this is relevant to tom being a cop, but when i was working with him a few years ago on an assignment at my local fbi field office to infiltrate some berkeley anarchists he was transferred out-of-state after just a couple months. hope this helps?

to elaborate, he quickly outted himself when he couldn't stop bringing mcribs into the vegan potlucks

Superabound posted:

uh, well, my take on this...and of course this is just One Man's Opinion...but if Leftists were at all skilled or accurate at looking into a mans soul and determining whether or not hes working directly for State Apparati, thered probably be a lot fewer dead or incarcerated Leftists in this country

UNREALTOURNAMENTWARR
‏@UNRLTRNMNTWARRR
I'M ALL ALONE HERE
Whether someone is on the FBI payroll or not never mattered that much imo. If their conduct, ideology, or effect on an organization is indistinguishable from what an FBI agent working to undermine a revolutionary org than who cares if they get a paycheck for it? Occupy especially showed it's more effective to steer naturally destructive lumpenproletariat, ego-maniacal white liberals, and SJW identity politicians towards revolutionary orgs and watch them eat themselves, saves the govt time and money.

Jeffery is right that babyfinland had this effect and also no revolutionary org (or person) is too small or impotent to not have the full wrath of the govt bear upon it. If they're willing to bomb the city of philadelphia just to kill a tiny cult of anarcho-primitivist black ppl or raid the FRSO which calls for leftists to vote for Obama then somethingawful (and here) is probably worth their time. Whether the FBI is stalking teh rhizz or Jeffery personally we can't say, but we should be more supportive now that stories of BF's destructive, counter-revolutionary, and frankly disturbing conduct are coming to light.

notciaNOTjew posted:

UNREALTOURNAMENTWARR
‏@UNRLTRNMNTWARRR
I'M ALL ALONE HERE

babyhueypnewton posted:

Whether someone is on the FBI payroll or not never mattered that much imo. If their conduct, ideology, or effect on an organization is indistinguishable from what an FBI agent working to undermine a revolutionary org than who cares if they get a paycheck for it? Occupy especially showed it's more effective to steer naturally destructive lumpenproletariat, ego-maniacal white liberals, and SJW identity politicians towards revolutionary orgs and watch them eat themselves, saves the govt time and money.

Jeffery is right that babyfinland had this effect and also no revolutionary org (or person) is too small or impotent to not have the full wrath of the govt bear upon it. If they're willing to bomb the city of philadelphia just to kill a tiny cult of anarcho-primitivist black ppl or raid the FRSO which calls for leftists to vote for Obama then somethingawful (and here) is probably worth their time. Whether the FBI is stalking teh rhizz or Jeffery personally we can't say, but we should be more supportive now that stories of BF's destructive, counter-revolutionary, and frankly disturbing conduct are coming to light.

well said. as kurt cobain said, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you.

jeffery posted:

In other words, attempting to get to know me introduces the chance that we would be incompatible.

im a cop you idiot

Petrol posted:

every time you post, your sharing information with the authorities. so in a way, we're all cops.

nah, it's more like we're all prisoners

Superabound posted:

not everyone has the same awareness of the Other

babyhueypnewton posted:

Whether someone is on the FBI payroll or not never mattered that much imo.

It does tho. They have a material incentive to undermine Leftist discourse.

babyhueypnewton posted:

If their conduct, ideology, or effect on an organization is indistinguishable from what an FBI agent working to undermine a revolutionary org than who cares if they get a paycheck for it?

Do we know what an "FBI agent working to undermine a revolutionary org" is?

babyhueypnewton posted:

Occupy especially showed it's more effective to steer naturally destructive lumpenproletariat, ego-maniacal white liberals, and SJW identity politicians towards revolutionary orgs and watch them eat themselves, saves the govt time and money.

Occupy.

babyhueypnewton posted:

Cheers

jeffery posted:

not everyone has the same awareness of the Other

don't talk shit about my awareness of the Other, looney tunes

the epistemology of counterintelligence is an important subject that movements and ironic stalinist webforums do need to grapple seriously with
for the purposes of this thread, lets stipulate that tom is a cop and study and learn from his methods, so that we may build our capacity for resistance.
It is entirely possible for someone to be a disruptive asshole without being a fed or a rat. If tom was the latter I would have expected him to continue actively posting 'in character' about politics, if not here, then on twitter or whatever. Apparently he hasn't done so. On the other hand, jeffrey, your posts about tom.. I havent commented earlier because of the uncomfortable feeling they give me because they remind me of thought processes i had a few years back when i was succumbing to a manic psychotic episode. I don't think your situation is the same necessarily but I am concerned at the patterns you're seeing in events and the way you appear to interpret behaviors in others that could have much simpler explanations. Probably there is nothing that i, an internet stranger, can say to get you to seriously consider the possibility that you might be experiencing a health issue that is distorting your interpretation of the world, but I'm trying anyway, and I hope I don't offend you by doing so.

gyrofry posted:

the epistemology of counterintelligence is an important subject that movements and ironic stalinist webforums do need to grapple seriously with

well...yeah

wait petrol r u dm?
just a hunch, i think building your methods for resistance on the advice of someone who is clearly having some kind of narcissistic episode may not be the best idea. like I'm not gonna contest the baby finland thing because I guess there are a couple actual sketchy details, but seriously y'all getting an empathetic feel of someone with your supposed superior grasp of the Other is the exact kind of wishful thinking bullshit that will get you snitch jacketing each other while the actual infiltrator directs you all laughing his ass off
also I agree w/ Petrol that the pattern really doesn't fit, snitches aren't given a mandate of "wander aimlessly and randomly leave a community that requires minimal effort to maintain presence in for long periods of time"

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

wait petrol r u dm?

no?

jeffery posted:

They have a material incentive to undermine Leftist discourse.

i have a material incentive to undermine Leftist discourse. Can you snitchjacket me, focker?

all jokes aside, your friends are probably worried about you. also stop smoking weed

Petrol posted:

no?

Oh ok. Cause I think it was him who had this whole jawn go down where he thought other posters were people he knew irl and stuff, thought maybe that was the episode you were referring to.

Also im 99% percent sure Tom isn't a cop but nor is he marxist. Does consistently erase class tho.

agamben, baseball, pussy eating: an eternal golden braid

gyrofry posted:

agamben, baseball, pussy eating

this is what 21st century counterintelligence looks like

imagine if everyone who posted disruptively at tHE rHizzonE got a sweet paycheck with benefits and federal pension. tpaine could get a medal for exceptional service, mustang would get some kind of lifetime achievement award and the psychiatric care he deserves, we could all live in fiscal security... really makes u think
conec would probably get shafted by the gender biases that run rampant in government service. equal pay for equal work imo
also there's a whole lot of people denying jeffery's agency in here, shame on you guys
i considered making a "no one has agency under capitalism" joke but i made this metapost instead
well guys...when i met tom for lunch the one time he said his father worked for the cia and got posted in a bunch of different countries thru tom's youth. i dunno whether that's common knowledge on the zzone or among old lf people

still think this is kinda dumb. if he was really cop why would he tell me that right off that bat, no prompting?
thats really funny but doesnt change my political stance on cops participating on troll forums.
anyway look at this shit:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/6405530/cuba-hip-hop-scene-us-plot-los-aldeanos-juanes

lol
people who think tom's a cop now have no heart
people who think tom wont be a cop in 5 years have no head
We should stop talking about Tom, which is rude, and get back to inciting violence and providing real material support to organizations listed as terrorist groups under American law. Anyone talking about Tom being a cop, or disparaging his sexual prowess, or discussing his CIA father, will be banned by bippy when she returns.