A normal monday morning. Calm. No sound in the street of Sydney except the normal, sound of Australia Post kangaroo hopping door to door deliveri g mail from its pouch, and a clutch of white thugs quietly, modestly bashing a black for all to see. Then suddenly - Terror.

Its hard to say what happens at this stage. The Lindt Cafe in the heart of Sydney financial district is locked down now. For 15 hour. Why not Max Brenner? The frst sign of the amateur jihadi?? We cant know.

Heres the serious fact.

• gunman force hostages to make videos with demands. First he made them call all kind of local media. Radio, tv, it doesnt matter. They wont put him on air. So they make the video. Its taken off youtube but ya boy Petrol seen em. He make dumb demand including someone to deljver ISIS flag to the cafe. Wow. Is this amateur hour or what.
  • He reckons he put the bombs around Sydney but its bullshit. Im here now and if your not right near either the siege place or a tv its like nothing happen. You can still get beer and everything its fine.
  • Serious Point:: They just named the gunman. His name is Man Monis. Its a stupid name lol. But anyway this guy had so many run ins with the law he must have been under tight ASIO surveillance at least 5 years now since hes convicted of sending bad letters to family of dead Australia soldiers. And hes somehow on bail for accesory to murder charges for his ex wife stabbed and burned last year, and alos 40 sexual assault charges (only charged tis year but its from like a decade ago). So we got a guy here, closewatched by Intelligence for years, somehow bailed on serious charges again and again despite criminal record, he has the gun and thw hostage now. Mmmm.
is e a muzzie?
Better even. Hes iranian.
[account deactivated]
Sirhan 2: Pacific Boogaloo
it looks like the cops just went in and shot him
praying that all the christians are safe.
a man after le_nelson_mandible_face's heart
choco haraam
my most up voted post is a pun

libelous_slander posted:

choco haraam

lol

Cant believe i stayed up so late and went to the effort of posting about this and then went to sleep like 5min before they shot him. And boy did they shoot the guy! He woulda been like Swiss Cheese

Straya is just waking up now to the news and reactions are many. Some ask why a disturbed criminal who was under ASIO surveillance for years was on bail and able to get a gun. Some say its the big terror, it here, and just goes to show that most competent and good ASIO need all the big powers for it. And some say if the muslems are really sorry about this they will take the halal off our food.

Still no word on why the guy chose the Lindt cafe instead of Max Brenner but i will keep you all posted. Peace be with you.
watch abbott start a fucking war
Some hostages escaped during the day lol. A hostage died to grab the gunmans shotgun while he was dozing off and got shot. Cops went in and shot modis. A young woman died of a heart attack (???) on the way to hospital after the hostages were freed
My Facebook timeline is now packed with people saying the cops should've "sniped" the guy earlier. yeah man I bet your day job as a tree surgeon has really enlightened you about the finer points of police siege tactics

getfiscal posted:

this will always be my favorite catchphrase

c_man posted:

getfiscal posted:

this will always be my favorite catchphrase

this is really sad.

if he was just camping mid peeking him would have been suicidal anyway because he definitely had an awp.

Gibbonstrength posted:

Some hostages escaped during the day lol. A hostage died to grab the gunmans shotgun while he was dozing off and got shot.

6vO1_nvb0cw?t=54s

Petrol posted:

His name... Man Monis

8-WFNbMohTQ

40 counts of sexual assault and youre a free man. Ask for ONE frickin flag impolitely and all of a sudden youre Australia's Most Wanted. nice set of priorities theyve got down there
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/james-peron/gay-hero-of-sydney-hostag_b_6332038.html

getfiscal posted:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/james-peron/gay-hero-of-sydney-hostag_b_6332038.html

ah yes. libertarians

also flight 93 lmao

Now that Im back home from my well timed Sydney holiday im gonna make an effortpost related to this probably for manyfesto. I was gonna write something for that about anders breivik anyway so this ties in nicely. Thank you crazy man for inspiring a dreadful blogger

Petrol posted:

Still no word on why the guy chose the Lindt cafe instead of Max Brenner

Because xhe had class.