PN aren't white supremacist. Just national anarchist. The same milieu with other kool edgebros like Weev and Kouichi Toyama.
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm790098
[account deactivated]

TheIneff posted:

- a nazi named "pearce" (lol)

yeah in more recent years i found out douglas p. is not only a legit nazi but also a paedophile, and lives in the adelaide hills i.e. probably only an hour's drive from me. what a wonderful world~

i really like the name adelaide and for a few days when i was a tween i had a vague fantasy of moving to queensland.... pretty gay really
Queensland sounds pretty great to anyone who isnt australian. It's extremely redneck and uh, gross.
BREAKING: OFF DUTY FRENCH POLICEMAN SKINS KNEE IN UNFORCED CYCLING ERROR. UNKNOWN IF LINKED TO WIZARD MURDERS. DEVELOPING......
actually the 3rd world war started september 3rd, 1945 and continues to this day
it's pretty exciting when the perpetrators get away. takes me back to the ol boston strong days when the police were enforcing city-wide curfews and shutting down the city, and when the brothers had a firefight with police in the open street and the one brother still escaped to bleed out in a boat for 12 hours while everyone waited on edge. do i dare even mention the dorner manhunt?

Edited by ilmdge ()

cops are cool because theres thousands of unsolved murders but if u kill one cop they go crazy. that slav kid in pennsylvania killed a cop and then ran off to hide in the woods and it took them a month and a half to find him and they put 1000 officers on the search and it cost $11,000,000. that's what happens if u kill a cop
he was caught by the very cops who were trying to catch him

ilmdge posted:

cops are cool because theres thousands of unsolved murders but if u kill one cop they go crazy. that slav kid in pennsylvania killed a cop and then ran off to hide in the woods and it took them a month and a half to find him and they put 1000 officers on the search and it cost $11,000,000. that's what happens if u kill a cop

diaper sniper was the hero 2014 needed

Petrol posted:

dipshit420 posted:

petrol how do you feel about syrian partisan girl? she wants to rule syria post assad and has lots of opinions on syria, the middle east, and gamergate

also lives in australia

I think she is very good and I love to watch all her vlogs every day, and also post about her and the opinioons she said in the vlogs. If I ever visit Perth one day I will be sure to hang out in every hip cafe in the wealthy Jewish suburbs hoping to catch a glimpse of her irl.

also really excited about your upcoming effortpost about syrian girl. i saw she was on the news down under
PBWzusvJZjg

ilmdge posted:

that guys wasn't a serb, which made it all the more funny that an american decided to be a cop-killer chetnik

which just shows that anyone's soul can be saved

TheIneff posted:

Petrol posted:

conec posted:

i used to have this death in june tshirt because i always dug mopey postpunk stuff and i used to hang with some goths and i guess one of them gave me some mp3s and i thought it was good stuff. so one day i was wearing it when i went to talk to my history lecturer. his face kinda scrunched up real bad and he asked me what the hell i was wearing that for. and i felt the shame of havign explained to me not only that DIJ are nazi fetishists but also what the fucking totenkopf is :/ augh.

AS I’VE SAID IN A PREVIOUS QUESTION I TRULY FEEL THAT ENGLAND, AND PROBABLY TO A LESSER EXTENT, MAINLAND EUROPA, HAS SEVERE STOCK PROBLEMS. THAT, AS FAR AS I CAN SEE HAS ONLY GOT WORSE. THOSE WHO SHOULDN’T BE ABLE TO BREED ARE DOING SO WITH SUCH FREQUENCY THAT THE UK IS BEING OVER POPULATED BY MORONS WITH NOTHING TO DO EXCEPT HARASS THE REST OF THE POPULATION. THERE IS NO OTHER PLACE FOR THEM. BRITAIN AS AN INDUSTRIAL
POWER IS A THING OF YESTERYEAR. LARGE POOLS OF MANUAL, UNSKILLED LABOURERS ARE NO LONGER REQUIRED. HOWEVER, THE OLD HABITS LINGER ON. MONEY IS STILL GIVEN TO THOSE WHO BREED. THE MORE KIDS YOU HAVE THE MORE MONEY YOU GET. THIS IS TOTALLY UNREAL. IN A COUNTRY THAT NOW GAINS ITS INCOME FROM THE ARTS, HIGH TECHNOLOGY AND TOURISM THERE ARE FEW PLACES FOR THOSE CAPABLE OF ONLY PUSHING A BROOM IN FRONT OF THEM.

BRITAIN IMPORTED MILLIONS OF UNSKILLED LABOURERS FROM THE COLONIES OR THAT KIND OF WORK AND LOOK WHAT A HUGE SUCCESS THAT WAS! THE HATRED IS BARELY RESTRAINED INTO THE OCCASSIONAL RIOT. I DON’T LIKE BEING IN A PLACE WITH SUCH AN ATMOSPHERE. EVEN GERMANY, THE FORMER RICHEST COUNTRY IN WESTERN EUROPA (sic) SEEMS TO BE TANGIBLY FALLING TO BITS. IT IS NO LONGER AS CLEAN AND AS WELL ORGANISED AS I REMEMBER FROM, SAY, 10 YEARS AGO. IT HAS BEEN FLOODED BY THOSE WHO WANT BUT, WITH LITTLE TO GIVE!“

….

“IT’S HARD NOT TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT THE “END TIME” AS WE RACE
TOWARDS THE END OF THE MILLENNIUM. I DO THINK ABOUT IT AND I DO WONDER IF ALL THE PROPHECIES FROM ALL THE DIFFERENT RELIGIONS IN THE WORLD WILL COME TRUE OVER THE NEXT FEW WEEKS/YEARS. I EVEN SOMETIMES WONDER HOW PROPHETIC SOME OF MY WORDS COULD BE. I FEEL THAT ‘PURITY OF INTENT’ SHOULD ALWAYS DICTATE ART OF WORTH – IN ALL ITS FORMS. I’M VERY CAREFUL WITH THE WORDS I CHOOSE. “EUROPA HAS BURNED AND WILL BURN AGAIN” BECAME ONLY TOO TRUE. UNFORTUNATELY!

….

THE WORLD SEEMS TO BE SO FULL OF SO MANY DANGERS THAT IT’S HARD TO SINGLE ANY PARTICULAR ONES OUT. CERTAINLY THE MOST OBVIOUS THAT SPRING TO MIND ARE THE GROWTHS IN ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALISM AND OUT OF CONTROL BREEDING. EVEN IN EUROPA, WITH ZERO POPULATION GROWTH IN MANY COUNTRIES, THOSE WHO ARE DOING THE BREEDING APPEAR TO ME, AND I THINK MANY OTHERS, TO BE OF DUBIOUS CHARACTER. THEY FUCK, THEY HAVE KIDS AND THAT IS ALL THEY DO! I DON’T BELIEVE THAT IS ENOUGH!! I DON’T THINK I NEED TO TELL ANY RUSSIAN ABOUT ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALISM. I ALWAYS BACKED THE FORMER U.S.S.R IN AFGHANISTAN AND FEEL THE WEST, BY BACKING THE WRONG SIDE IN THAT WAR HAS STILL YET TO PAY THE FULL PRICE OF THAT MISTAKE. I’VE NEVER AGREED WITH THE PHILOSOPHY THAT IF HE IS MY ENEMY’S ENEMY HE MUST BE MY FRIEND. THAT TRULY IS NAIVE. AUSTRALIA IS NOW EXPERIENCING THE CONSEQUENCES OF SUCH NAIVETY WITH INDONESIA. BY THE TIME YOU GET THIS WE COULD BE AT WAR WITH THEM. TRADITIONAL ENEMIES WERE NEVER FRIENDS!”- a nazi named "pearce" (lol)

he's probably right tbqh

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
what do you think, possible avatar material?
http://media3.s-nbcnews.com/j/streams/2015/January/150108/1D274907565666-today-pope-jolie-150108.blocks_desktop_large.jpg
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

it`s di6, not "DIJ" >_> Mishka NYC had Death In June merch maybe 4 years ago. they were selling a black jacket with a patch over the breast, and then a patch on both sleeves - military style. the jacket came with a bundle of patches, all velcro, so you could swap them around. so one day you could rock the totenkopf front and center on your chest if you were feeling particularly Nazi that day, or **skrrrrp** stick a rune patch there if you were in more of a neopagan mood.

[account deactivated]
now come on. let's hear these nazis out.
[account deactivated]
there were a lot of nazis at my school. one of my friends spun out with it for a while. like full blast joining a nazi gang, chelsea cut, boots, all that. there were only a few punks other than that. one was a good friend of mine. the only piece of clothing i owned that was extra nerdy was this rifts RPG shirt. but sometimes people thought it was a punk shirt i guess which was funny to me.

[account deactivated]
the political cartoons coming out of the wizard attack are amazingly bad

also tpaine don't make some shitty joke about how this is a megathread or something. i know you want to. but don't. those cartoons are really bad.
[account deactivated]
WIZARD UPDATE: The murderous occult practitioners responsible for deadly Paris cartoon attacks are rumored to have rematerialised in their spiritual home, Belgium. Across Europe, muggle publications of all kinds continue to distribute anti-Wizard caricatures in the hopes of spurring more deadly attacks on the French. "A dozen dead Frenchmen is a good start," said Adolph Twitler, a social media analyst based in West Berlin. "If things really kick off, we may even see a few US Embassies turned into gigantic toads."
the something awful forums is a really bad website.
Yes, and tHE rHizzonE is really good.

ilmdge posted:

Yes, and tHE rHizzonE is really good.

agreed.

I used proper capitalization and punctuation, so it looks sort of ironic, but it's not.
goons in platoons bringing the heat

Like it or not, we (Actual people, and Jews) are in an open war with Islam and any and all of its devout adherents, and in particular it's clerics, prophets, pilgrims, and their breeding stock.

Acknowledging this isn't what makes me a self righteous and racist as all fuck xenophobe. Thousands of years of my people's lessons learned and 2 wars and multiple tours squahing these bugs from 5k AGL for fun, money, rank, and upward(ish) socioeconomic mobility makes me this way.

This is a war that only ends with its replacement war. My best guess is the next group to take our places in this unending evolving conflict of humanities is when we are schwaking fourth and fifth wordless for population control and cO2 regulation. The Cis-trans wars will always be a feverish wet dream for the gipper in us all. ;-*

Has anyone seen anything vis a vis the Iran nuke talks?

dipshit420 posted:

PBWzusvJZjg

this carly rae jepsen song sucks

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]