Examples:

"It's so horrible being loved by idiots!"

"I'm the prophet, fool!" "Shut your trap infidel"

And here he is kissing a dude which is only reasonable.

daddyholes posted:

that's a cool ref there but it's exactly what you did? idk i thought you were going to actually bring a counterpoint here but instead you just reverted to the same argument you already lost, i try to give you credit here but its difficult

Well I had no idea what you were rambling about there so I can't really offer an effective counterpoint to cryptic insinuations that I'm doing something nasty.

what are you trying to say? (with the pictures)

gwarp posted:

what are you trying to say? (with the pictures)

He asked for cartoons where a male Muslims wasn't acting like a "twisted maniac".

Making some popcorn to eat while watching Thug Lessons clown on yall
what is this one trying to say, thug lessons

getfiscal posted:

Making some popcorn to eat while watching Thug Lessons clown on yall

oh is this meant to be trolling.

[account deactivated]

Lessons posted:

Well I had no idea what you were rambling about there so I can't really offer an effective counterpoint to cryptic insinuations that I'm doing something nasty.

it's extremely easy to follow but i guess i can rearrange it if the sentence structure is messing with you.

what you did was:

1. say you'd read the cartoons and they weren't racist and that was all made up
  2. get shown where they were racist
  3. say those things you just saw were racist
  4. forget about it in seconds
  5. say they weren't racist and that was all made up
  6. explain that you only meant a specific portion of the cartoons that you had already seen before we showed you the other ones, like it matters at all what you have or haven't seen as concerns their impact

and i sarcastically said, well, it's a good thing that everyone who's mad about the cartoons only read the portion of them you want to talk about, just like you. i can organize all my posts to you like this if it will help you follow along.
why do you all focus on islam so much? islamphobia is a facade for the purification of arabs from france.
There is nothing offensive about being nude on camera, you sex negative prude

gwarp posted:

why do you all focus on islam so much?

because this is a muslim message board.

daddyholes posted:

Lessons posted:

it's extremely easy to follow but i guess i can rearrange it if the sentence structure is messing with you.

what you did was:

1. say you'd read the cartoons and they weren't racist and that was all made up
  2. get shown where they were racist
  3. say those things you just saw were racist
  4. forget about it in seconds
  5. say they weren't racist and that was all made up
  6. explain that you only meant a specific portion of the cartoons that you had already seen before we showed you the other ones, like it matters at all what you have or haven't seen as concerns their impact

and i sarcastically said, well, it's a good thing that everyone who's mad about the cartoons only read the portion of them you want to talk about, just like you. i can organize all my posts to you like this if it will help you follow along.

I don't know how many times I can explain this to you before you acknowledge it: I'm responding to people in this thread and elsewhere who say that the Mohammad cartoons specifically are racist, which is a reasonable frame of reference to take considering their office was shot up over those cartoons and not the one you're pointing out. If you want to criticize Charlie Hebdo for the actual racist cartoon then you've got my support but it seems a lot less relevant than the Mohammad cartoons given the context. Anyway I haven't ignored anything.

Petrol posted:

what is this one trying to say, thug lessons

Explain how Mohammad's ass is racist.

catchphrase
I think they said it was cartoons about Gaza that sent them into Muslim Beast Mode anyway not Muhammad. Also these peaces of shit were fighting Assad.
idk i don't really feel like i want to come on here anymore and have the same stupid brick wall arguments i'm having with the racists and Clinton 2016 people i know who decide to push me on this. the appeal of this forum falls right off the cliff.

daddyholes posted:

idk i don't really feel like i want to come on here anymore and have the same stupid brick wall arguments i'm having with the racists and Clinton 2016 people i know who decide to push me on this. the appeal of this forum falls right off the cliff.

don't be a quitter

getfiscal posted:

I think they said it was cartoons about Gaza that sent them into Muslim Beast Mode anyway not Muhammad. Also these peaces of shit were fighting Assad.

He called a French TV station and called himself a defender of the prophet, said "If someone offends the prophet then there is no problem, we can kill him."

eating some cheetos atm. they're pretty good.

Lessons posted:

getfiscal posted:

He called a French TV station and called himself a defender of the prophet, said "If someone offends the prophet then there is no problem, we can kill him."

ah damn what a redart

daddyholes posted:

Okay well if your argument repertoire consists of "here's a racist thing so everything else is racist by implication regardless of topic" and "... bye" you're going to keep losing arguments against Clinton 2016 people. Peace.

gwarp posted:

eating some cheetos atm. they're pretty good.

nice. I get the crunchy Cheetos and my depression goes away for a few minutes

[account deactivated]
you should get twitter, it's stuff like this all day on there
[account deactivated]
thats himmler yo. kno ur nazis
I don't really think there is some greater point about the Frenchmen getting Swiss cheesed by care lords. Other than the fact Thug Lessons was wrong to oppose The Lion Bashar al Assad of democratic Syria.
[account deactivated]

gwarp posted:

why do you all focus on islam so much? islamphobia is a facade for the purification of arabs from france.

forums would be a lot easier if everyone answered their own questions like this

thats cash in the prophets ass

Petrol posted:

gwarp posted:

oh...yeah....

[account deactivated]

gwarp posted:

Petrol posted:

gwarp posted:

oh...yeah....

*kool aid man w/beard and islam hat and labelled MAHOMET burst thru wall* OH YEAH!!!!!!

this thread
[account deactivated]
Can a moderator edit out the antisemitic analogy in the original post by discipline? Thanks
The Marxism
It is shit
It does not stop white nerd from caring more about cartoons than the oppressed