it's not nice to ridicule krink, who, while a liberal, and definitely headed to the GULAG II, slaves away for us in the archive mines to make sure our forums heritage is preserved. respect his contribution.
[account deactivated]
it was a good post
man it seems like if I just make up a bunch of bullshit that supports The Narrative then I can enjoy fame and fortune, even if it is contradicted by a world of evidence and legendary journalists like Seymour Hersh. Huh!
i dunno what post yall are talking about but ill archive it if you want
[account deactivated]
I didn't know juggalos took a position on Syria...
just stopping by to remind everyone that sy hersh is a cointelpro limited hangout asset.

well, cya

discipline posted:

point to Beirut on a map

gyrofry posted:

just stopping by to remind everyone that sy hersh is a cointelpro limited hangout asset.

well, cya

In what sense, care to elaborate? not questioning it or anything but curious as to how he might be fulfilling that function w/r/t syria. unless you just mean historically like whit the my lai business and all that.

Urbandale posted:

i dunno what post yall are talking about

http://manyfesto.org/2014/07/15/the-weaponized-naked-girl/

getfiscal posted:

the GULAG II

wanna watch that movie

discipline posted:

lmao remember when henry krinkly screengrabbed my WNG post like I was going to be ashamed and take it down or something, instead of it definitively being the absolute best and widely acclaimed blog post of 2014

@charliearchy was making criticisms of it and i agreed w/ him on a couple of points by faving them. someone asked him for the source and i linked to an archive-dot-today version, not because i thought you would take it down but because i thought you would find me talking about it by searching for "manyfesto" on twitter.

so i was trying to subtweet you. even worse in retrospect.

i think one can have reasonable disagreements about certain aspects of Syria, but molly crabapple blatantly exploits the tragedy to call for a no fly zone on behalf of the FSA and that is genuinely bullshit.

oh yeah then she doxxed you over it. fuck that shit.
haha i didnt even realize ppl had managed to engage that waste of life enough for her to doxx a rhizzoner. wheres the storify bout that
one of her friends saw discipline's name on an article she wrote, googled it, clicked on a linkedin profile, and made a comment about it. that was the doxx. pretty lame.

getfiscal posted:

one of her friends saw discipline's name on an article she wrote, googled it, clicked on a linkedin profile, and made a comment about it. that was the doxx. pretty lame.

that shit's still creepy and unnerving and really shouldn't be downplayed??

le me, a feminist, posting things on the internet under my real name
*le wild 4chan appears!*
*doxx*
ffffuuuuuu

getfiscal posted:

iirc crabapple herself used discipline's name to refer to her which counts as doxxing imho. even if you figure out someone's name and it's rather easy to do you shouldn't share it as punishment for having a different opinion.

full interest of disclosure: i once posted someone else's name without thinking about it but then quickly deleted it. shit's not nice.

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

le me, a feminist, posting things on the internet under my real name
*le wild 4chan appears!*
*doxx*
ffffuuuuuu

crabapple is 4chan, then? makes enough sense i guess.

getfiscal posted:

no, actually, it's pretty weird and gross because the implication is that they're willing and able to make investigations into your personal life so Back Off. the intent is to intimidate, but since it's "just the internet" this kind of stalking has the strategic social bonus of being dismissed as innocuous by loads of people, all the time

tbh "stalking" is too strong of a word to use, it's still really not harmless though

Edited by TheIneff ()

That's why I keep my name a secret.
i meant that their doxx was lame... like... wow... look here... she worked for a union for a while... Inteerressstttinng.... instead of like... calling up their handler to use LEO database to find out all the times she's been arrested for shoplifting. (it's four and the answer to your question is beanie babies)
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
please stop doxxing peoples names, donald.
[account deactivated]
the concept 'subtweet' is gayer than a stack of strawberry pancakes
[account deactivated]
my social security number has a really funny number in it i specifically want to post to the rhizzone but i cant because lol
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
honeypot means a woman who sleeps with someone to get information for a spy agency right. molly ain't slept with me.... not at all.

getfiscal posted:

molly ain't slept with me.... not at all.

sean smith has

[account deactivated]

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

my social security number has a really funny number in it i specifically want to post to the rhizzone but i cant because lol

too bad, now that we know ur social security number is obviously 420-69-1488 consider ur identity stolen.

getfiscal posted:

honeypot means a woman who sleeps with someone to get information for a spy agency right. molly ain't slept with me.... not at all.

you know this is a fun joke to make, because it seems to be that many Americans think that the CIA is like some sexy movie organization. I don't know why. maybe it's because they live in a fantasy bubble. well, the cia isn't a sexy movie organization that's stuffed with dashing sociopaths, their agents are agents of the imperial state, they are instrumentalized tools to carry out the dictatorship of the bourgeoisie. there's plenty of opportunists, thugs, useful idiots, low level office drones, executive sociopaths, military officers etc, and they're all as replaceable as any other officer of the bourgeoisie, in a factory, in a corporation, wherever.

crabapple and brownmoses are just crude tools, they don't need to be genius manipulators, they just need to manipulate the regular, evil amount. and many (mostly unbelieving petite bourgeois) radicals will continue to find some way to twist this fact and do mental gymnastics to somehow mystify the whole process. it's a waste of goddamn time, and the jokes you get are stupid. the Nazis are in power and they have all manners of thugs, cretins, and degenerates carrying out their work. you don't have to be the man in th e high castle to get it, just look at the damn historical record

tpaine posted:

disliked your facebook quote.

how in the fuck...

aerdil posted:

too bad, now that we know ur social security number is obviously 420-69-1488 consider ur identity stolen.

it's a four digit thing but not 1488 tho i wish it was that would be funny af because i'm a giant aryan man w/ blonde hair n blue eyes