Skylark posted:

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

gyrofry will u go on a date w me to a bongripper show in august?

Rhizone is "the Facebook of hasidic sex"

http://newyork.craigslist.org/search/cas?query=frum come play heebony, my lord

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

palafox posted:

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

palafox posted:

the skver aren't super open about it but they're also anti-zionist, so i don't think that the rabbi was wrong to bring the hammer down. i guess youthful haredi rebellion entails loving m&ms, marc antony, and the IDF, which means that I really gotta start looking for haredi novels. imagine the haredi equivalent of new yorker-lit, elaborate faceless grey ennui about collapsing marriages and the miseries inherent to bourgeois striving, but over little Rivka's being led astray by some seductive balding schlub who took her to a TGI friday's once

but hasidim aren't haredim...

and also yeah every hasid i've ever talked to about it (like 3) is anti-israel so this seems weird to me.

hasidim are haredim, but many haredim aren't hasidim. many of the more lenient haredi courts are hasidic, though, so confusingly the distinction "hasidim vs. haredim" is sometimes drawn between, say, people like the lubavitchers and the rest of the haredim on something like zionism (this one usually), or on quotidian life, or specific theological matters re: kabbalah, or whatever. the skver are pretty hardcore and are about as haredi as haredi gets which makes me wonder whether this guy would be accepted by chabad rabbis as a part of outreach, which implies competing talmudic responsoria on the subject of m&ms merchandise.

the only thing i understood about this was m&ms.

fucking product placement