one of my favourite memes for how ashamed he was.
[account deactivated]
Vincent "Vinnie" Johnson ("The Microwave") (born September 1, 1956) is a retired American professional basketball player and a key player as sixth man for the Detroit Pistons during the team's NBA championships of 1989 and 1990.
who?
that guy made shitty threads in gbs here he drew comics. dunno if he deserved to have him mom made into an internet meme but it was funny at the time. kind of glad the internet has outgrown SA though
he was run out of ycs, but he did make a funny thread that was just a picture of like fifteen copies of madden 2004 that hed bought. you had to be there i guess.
Pre badgame ycs had extremely unpotent memes in my opinion.
Some of the popular memes of pre badgame ycs:

posting sales numbers for the xbox 360

zero punctuation

saying that eve online is bad
POST badgame however we get the true motherload of epic memes, all of the rage face faces and comics but we're doing it with irony so it's ok guys.
[account deactivated]
Hell what's stopping you... the way I see it you've put yourself in a jar with a glass lid. The lid is long gone but you've learned not to jump higher than it.
[account deactivated]
i remember seeing this picture as a kid and wondering what the hell it was all about and why so many people were obsessed with it. thanks for solving this almost decade long mystery for me.
on-site ycs gold thread:

Q: what was the prophet muhammad's favorite video game?

A: allah them!
i would consensually ejaculate in/on her, OP.
its pretty FUCKED UP that in today's feminist world the only reason we remember a man's identity is vis a vis his mother, a woman.
that's microwave's STEP-mom, OP
keven's ycs periodization is bizzare and unhelpful. 'pre-badgame' seems to end sometime in late 2007, judging by his examples (sales numbers?? really?), when badgame itself started four years later. and if he really thinks ragefaces rep[resent anywhere near the peak of badgame memes he just hasnt done the legwork.
Hold on let me get out my citation list (pulls hand out of jacket revealing middle finger)
everyone post their xbone gamertag

just kidding no one has an xbone
Let the beauty of this step-mom heal the divide between YCS grudges.
[account deactivated]
ht:mm was the best forum. it all went downhill from there.
they had pig armies for chrissakes, or whatever
[account deactivated]
the best forum was adtrw

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

the best forum was adtrw

4chan spun off from adtrw, and anonymous is a powerful political force, in this world today

goatstein or someone's horrible spirit possessing my keyboard posted:

makes sense, no woman who looks like that could ever have given birth

he posted that pic to be like "hey guys my dad landed an attractive woman as my replacement mom" but everyone knew he was lusting after her and called him out on it

tpaine posted:

kyle do you remember when i had a Yes avatar and you thought it was a YCS avatar due to the stylized logo? and it proved how lame you are forever? do you remember that?

no

[account deactivated]
I don't care
[account deactivated]
http://www.va.gov/ICARE/
E5Q7CcINC8M
weak hair
b8HO6hba9ZE