tpaine posted:

stegosaurus posted:

lmfao how

probably at the border

thats where. i want to know how. overhand toss, kick in the rear, what

kick in the rear is how we deport people from australia

stegosaurus posted:

lmfao how

i was going for a couple of days of bullshit meetings for business shit like i have done many times in the past forever years (i've also gone a billion times to visit friends etc) but this time i got escalated like three times and asked some questions about my past, eventually got fingerprinted and had a nice photo op and then told no please apply for a visa thanks. i've gone this long without providing the USG my fingerprints. lame

anyway, nothing special. but thanks for all the upvotes. maybe next time I'll just get Banned From America entirely and then i will reach upvote apotheosis

the questions about my past were specific. I have a file. very exciting news
[account deactivated]
do you think i have to worry. i mean i don't want to visit america. but was it rhizzone related at all.
i mean... yeah whatever you... but whatt about ME?

drwhat posted:

Congratulations.

drwhat posted:

ahaha I just got denied entry into the good ol us of a. good times

yeh, stay out of are country, you rhizzoner

usa usa usa

drwhat posted:

getfiscal posted:

do you think i have to worry. i mean i don't want to visit america. but was it rhizzone related at all.

lol, no. if you're asking seriously. i don't think so. but that would be just what they want me to think...

drwhat posted:

getfiscal posted:

lol, no. if you're asking seriously. i don't think so. but that would be just what they want me to think...

alright... mods delete drwhat's account. i don't want some jihadist reading my top tier jokes.

how would you have a file though
well, i don't know, invent your own reasons. it's not like they brought out framed copies of my posts. they just asked me things about things that it makes sense that they'd already have known about related to stays/entries/activites in the US. it would be fun and all to ride this into rhizzone credtown and be like oh man it's because i said some things on this comedy subforum splinter forum but i think that would be too ridiculous even for me. i do do other things than post.

i suppose it is theoretically possible that my file was tipped for a little extra scrutiny in a way that wouldn't be displayed to joe front line border guard. like maybe no new information but hey maybe you should double check everything this guy says. but i think it's more likely that they're being more paranoid and formal in general these days.
alright. we're just curious. if you get sent to a site of colour i'll protest for you.
thanks. the endless torture and deprivation might be worth it just to know that someone, somewhere is holding a FREE DR CAT sign. maybe i should do/say/write something useful before they take me away.

drwhat posted:

i do do other things than post.

fuck outta here

but still, you were denied entry because of leftist political speech? good job.
actually it's because of a computer program he designed. every high speed trade involves fractions of a penny. he found a way to take part of that fraction and split it off into a swiss account. over billions of trades, he siphoned off millions of dollars. he then used the money to buy anime.
maybe something to do with this

drwhat posted:

i do do other things than post.

tell us more about these other things, comrade. this is a safe space, don't hold back.

oh shut up
Literally a prosecutor Smdh. Smmfdah
more like persecutor
[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

facebook community standards are funny arent they

http://slackbastard.anarchobase.com/?p=37647

-

Edited by Chthonic_Goat_666 ()

discipline posted:

everyone should read cyclonopedia again

just got my copy in the mail

drwhat posted:

come to oklahoma and ill gay marry the shit out of you, then we'll see what capers they try to pull on my american husband!!!! ps if you arent a man im not interested, kick rocks

piss posted:

discipline posted:

everyone should read cyclonopedia again

just got my copy in the mail

i got it because of this post http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/topic/1147/?page=7#post-45217

[account deactivated]
can't believe nobody made a joke there about tom leaving for turkey meaning that he's leaving to EAt turkey. the foodbird because he fat
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]