whew
Why did he do it?
'i hope they're not muslim' is literally the first thing that goes through my mind. thx media

guidoanselmi posted:

'i hope they're not muslim' is literally the first thing that goes through my mind. thx media

i think that nearly constantly too.

Why did the pilot crash the plane?
to get to the other side

ilmdge posted:

Why did he do it?

Well, according to reputable news site sluthate.com, he did it because he's a beta faced incel who needed to get laid.

Should they only let alphas become airline pilots?

ilmdge posted:

Probably the German culture of death. They don't value life like we do.

ilmdge posted:

Because you touch yourself at night.

[account deactivated]
of course the real answer is: Capitalism

e: http://pando.com/2015/03/26/the-one-wild-possibility-missing-from-most-of-the-equally-baseless-germanwings-speculation/

Right now, most people seem keen to blame either terrorism, or mental illness....

I find it interesting that amid all of this baseless speculation over the motive for crashing the plane — using past intentional crashes as the only indicator — the only possibility that hasn’t been raised yet is that of a “disgruntled employee” mass murder.

[account deactivated]
Actually Muslims did it, as I 've observed on social media site, that the reinforced cockpit door security measure has resulted in another 150 ppol getting owned by Usama from beyond the oceangrave

aerdil posted:

ilmdge posted:

Why did he do it?

Well, according to reputable news site sluthate.com, he did it because he's a beta faced incel who needed to get laid.

cool that you can make up random websites out of curse words and there will be a whole population of insane shitheads already there. A bunch of white dudes doing cranial measurements and phrenology on each other? Hell why not.

aerdil posted:

sluthate.com

Tag Search Results - gymcel detected

"gymcels"

Petrol posted:

e: http://pando.com/2015/03/26/the-one-wild-possibility-missing-from-most-of-the-equally-baseless-germanwings-speculation/

Right now, most people seem keen to blame either terrorism, or mental illness....

I find it interesting that amid all of this baseless speculation over the motive for crashing the plane — using past intentional crashes as the only indicator — the only possibility that hasn’t been raised yet is that of a “disgruntled employee” mass murder.

The first world worker seizes the means of production

[account deactivated]

notciaNOTjew posted:

Petrol posted:

The first world worker seizes the means of production

9-11 was an attempt at a consumer co-op

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

rhizzcel

i've heard about communist cels but this isnt what my handler led me to expect

Edited by c_man ()

BWgQvj0Nd_U

aerdil posted:

ilmdge posted:

Why did he do it?

Turns out this was actually true.

i hope if the plane i'm on deliberately crashes into something it's something cool like an oil rig
I warned you all about beta male rage

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

i hope if the plane i'm on deliberately crashes into something it's something cool like an oil rig

or a world trade center! yeah! yeah!

conservative blogosphere disputing thesis that he is not a stealth muslim based on following evidence: went to flight school in same city as a mosque, took six months off two years ago (presumably to attend a MADRASSA)
I attended a Sharia-based flight school and I haven't crashed yet *shifty eyes*
around 2003 or so every liberal would be like "jihad just means struggle, it usually means spiritual struggle". i guess that died down after the first few thousand car bombs.
they fail to understand that car bombs are a vital part of genuine spiritual struggle. typical vague insipid liberal spirituality

getfiscal posted:

WHY COME YOU FORGOT CHILES 9/11

I hope it turns out that the guys who did 9/11 were just disgruntled 30somethings realizing that flight school fucking sucks and so does the life of a professional pilot and so were responding in organized fashion.
I hope that too

swampman posted:

I hope it turns out that the guys who did 9/11 were just disgruntled 30somethings realizing that flight school fucking sucks and so does the life of a professional pilot and so were responding in organized fashion.

this gets more insane every day. have we discovered the elliot rodger of pilots
id say this is still a capitalist issue. under communism where all men are offered a state-sponsored fuck, as a biological safety net, this sort of shit wouldn't happen
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]