aerdil posted:

elemennop posted:

"*puts chin in fists* aren't I so much nicer than the other johns because I listen to you? now suck my dick without a condom and thank me"

that reminds me i need to finish off my nonerotic erotic fiction story ahem *clears throat, swallows the mucus*

"Yeah baby," the thirty-two year old otaku groans, "take my syphilitic cock into your mouth, that's it baby." His dick chafes against the stained mouth his yaoi anime pillow. "Ah yeah I'm going to expel my positively charged cum all over your face, it's going to drip down from your eyes into the chasms of your nostrils like bat guana dripping down the entrance of a cave." The grown man covered in bedsores convulses until a puff of blood-tinged smoke pops out of his greasy phallus, whose odor now permanently reeks of clinal-strength Vaseline. A bedbug skitters off his arm back into the seams of the pillow as the man collapses, not to wake until his sleep apnea jolts him back into the land of living.

im going to be 32 the next time we get the chance to kick out the tories, I guess this is prophetic

i'm just happy that someone is paying attention to us
Just two questions: am I going to jail and for how long.

chickeon posted:

that guy loves rape, and cops, and israel. pay him no mind

I'm a Christian so I sort of have to love cops and Israel, it's a very Tough Love. As for rape, how about no Scott?

Rapists though, gotta love em. Lovingly kick their fuxking asses and tenderly put them in prison forever where they will be treated humanely.

thirdplace posted:

tell them its fair use

This guy is a lawyer. Our very own leonard. There are som e other lawyers here, if you look closely enough *squints* and listen to the wind.

[account deactivated]
your honor, you must void this beef for vagueness
[account deactivated]
does the name "Abigail Durant" mean anything to anybody? that's apparently who sent in the complaint (forwarded it to discipline). I'm completely baffled here!
cue some twin peaks music
[account deactivated]
dont they have to indicate what specifically they want taken down and for what reason
who is your daddy, and what does he do
[account deactivated]
let me talk to your motHER
I'm a rich ass lawyer in real life.

aerdil posted:

man germanjoey is just like my father, we never hear from him until we fuck something up, and even then its usually not our fault!! fuck u dad.

Same but with less yaoi yuri avatars

Edited by walkinginonit ()

I am an Ass lawyer
somebody at work looked at my computer while i googled abigail durant and now im a certified creep
Edited out of respect

Edited by getfiscal ()

Oh I figured it out. Discipline posted a comment by that woman where she self-identifies as a sex worker. She is probably trying to protect her name and take it off a known hate site that endangers women with carceral feminism. Don't really blame her.
oh shut up donald
For twelve hours, you have been asking: Who is Abigail Durant? This is Abigail Durant speaking. I am the woman who loves her life. I am the woman who does not sacrifice her love or her values. I am the woman who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are perishing - you who dread knowledge - I am the woman who will now tell you.

Crow posted:

oh shut up donald

hmm, which person should I try to curry favour with, the known criminal prostitute who would certainly kill me for a few quid, or the gentle giant Crow who would never bring harm to me. Pretty much a no brainer. So shyeah I'm going to defend the right to work in a sex warehouse in Frankfurt for minimum wage and tickets to Darude.

Youve let fear control you. That is the way of the fail side.
As a courtesy we may want to delete this thread. Also as a courtesy we should ban goatstein unless he releases the half-steampunk wedding pictures.
is it bc bhpn posted a link to marxists.org that may have had copyrighted material? i bet it was lol
marxists.org is sort of the Alamo of intellectual (private) property

getfiscal posted:

Oh I figured it out. Discipline posted a comment by that woman where she self-identifies as a sex worker. She is probably trying to protect her name and take it off a known hate site that endangers women with carceral feminism. Don't really blame her.

yeah https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?ID=201846&page=3

if this is part of this persyn's possibly quixotic quest to scrub the internet of their past, deleting this thread is probably a good idea*

*also a good idea for every thread, in general
speaking aas the exclusive rights holder of "fail aids" and owner and sole director of Fail Aids LLC you can expect more notices to follow
i did some googling and aerdil owns the rights to the term "marxsplaining"
aerdil owes child support so let's see if we can't break even between the two
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
w"rap" it up, -ailures
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

ok i think sparks is probably the best band

this is 100% correct