great posts eveyrone.
how do pedos exist. how do you not just kill yourself
it's illegal goat
finally, the correct thread to post that i'm moving to london, apparently

my gf is getting a job there but i think living in london is a poor choice for me and everyone else who lives there. despite doing some research recently trying to find the least awful part of london to live in, at least from the perspective of "is there a place i can live there where i won't feel like i'm actively contributing to disparity and awful shit in the world", and i came up with: not london

soooo any tips? where are all the pedos living these days like boris johnson and sam kriss? i hear there are chips there. and uh. fog. and horrible levels of overt classism and racism. ok that's all the uk things i know. so i'm excited, thanks in advance

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

i wish every person who cried about how we should be nicer to pedos because They Were Born This Way were dragged from their home and decapitated by Alan Colmes live on tv from the capitol mall and they just cried uncomprehending the whole time that their liberal hero would betray them thus, never understanding why this was happening and never accepting it

rapists can rot in prison and people nonviolently suffering from that deviancy should get maximum security long term treatment

or they can starve to death under a bridge that is the only place within a hundred miles where they are legally allowed to reside; it's cheaper

drwhat posted:

finally, the correct thread to post that i'm moving to london, apparently

my gf is getting a job there but i think living in london is a poor choice for me and everyone else who lives there. despite doing some research recently trying to find the least awful part of london to live in, at least from the perspective of "is there a place i can live there where i won't feel like i'm actively contributing to disparity and awful shit in the world", and i came up with: not london

soooo any tips? where are all the pedos living these days like boris johnson and sam kriss? i hear there are chips there. and uh. fog. and horrible levels of overt classism and racism. ok that's all the uk things i know. so i'm excited, thanks in advance

PM me.

The_Boourns_Identity posted:

i wish every person who cried about how we should be nicer to pedos because They Were Born This Way were dragged from their home and decapitated by Alan Colmes live on tv from the capitol mall and they just cried uncomprehending the whole time that their liberal hero would betray them thus, never understanding why this was happening and never accepting it

rapists can rot in prison and people nonviolently suffering from that deviancy should get maximum security long term treatment

actually they should be turned into mulch

update in they're all nonces news: http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/may/20/1400-suspects-operation-hydrant-politician-and-celebrity-child-sex-abuse-inquiry

also here's an old story about a defence lawyer who appeared to have helped send his own client to prison for murdering a child even though he didn't do it and someone else did and then after the lawyer became home secretary weird huh http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Lesley_Molseed

After all those hot takes about incest, its nice to hear some clean wholesome talk about turning British aristocrats into compost.

ya but not by the state, by all of us

ya but not by the state, by all of us

http://portraits-of-america.com/post/119560399080/i-dont-think-you-want-to-know-what-ive

..since any such vigilante, however 'pure' their intentions were, would have to be punished in turn, solutions at the level of courts, laws, and state are in the long run far more efficient and happier for all concerned.

YeahNo a proletarian state should carry out punishment. Thanks bye.

Crow posted:

YeahNo a proletarian state should carry out punishment. Thanks bye.

Never eat the Penal Code.