n/m

Edited by orchestra_hit ()

my favorite part of mad max was how the white colonials & luxury models successfully defeated the biologically monstrous StrongMan Tyrant and liberate d the mewling masses. Not my favorite part borat. It was actually the cars goin vroom & various sundry.
That movie would have been way better if Whoopie Goldberg was the Imperator Furiosa, in my honest opinion.
my favorite part was the 1.2x speed effect on the entire movie
my favorite part is death
Yea... I dont really see action movies... Mostly just watch like, my own face age in real time, in a mirror. Whatever, if you like movies thats fine
my favorite part of mad max was death to america. mad max forever
It was pretty. Pretty white. But also beautiful (non white? Not sure.)
i havent seen it and i wont see it because it looks stupid and boring and i dont care about cars or explosions. if there are implosions gimme a holler but explosions nah seems lame

piss posted:

i havent seen it and i wont see it because it looks stupid and boring and i dont care about cars or explosions. if there are implosions gimme a holler but explosions nah seems lame

Bra. Guys head implodes into his neck, then his neck erupts like a geothermal vent as he sinks into a river of molten bones. Then the female lady's like, "suck my parts of the human vagina chinaperson, while respecting me" and enslaves their race. Rethuglicans status pwned

Keven posted:

Yea... I dont really see action movies... Mostly just watch like, my own face age in real time, in a mirror. Whatever, if you like movies thats fine

The part where the (commonly idenitified as) male sidekick writes CREEPY ASS on xher own face and neck with a charcoal and the hero's like "You know i actually thik you look better without that" and sidekick is all like "I dont care what you think i'm doing it to feel good about me" then they grapple a Neo-Orc to the death

Edited by swampman ()

i ddont recall any of those things being in the film swampman
Tjey are in the film.
Petrol are you in charge of the Antifa Action Brisbane facebook

my favorite part of the movie is when i dont go there because it costs like $50 for two people if you each get a medium popcorn and soda wtf
sever
Wow 50 whole dollars
state your beef, keven.
state your beef, keven.
keven, dont do it. its a trick

Crow posted:

Petrol are you in charge of the Antifa Action Brisbane facebook

lol

littlegreenpills posted:

state your beef, keven.

you wouldnt understand it

Keven doesnt even understate this beef

littlegreenpills posted:

my favorite part of the movie is when i dont go there because it costs like $50 for two people if you each get a medium popcorn and soda wtf

my favourite part of the movie is the explosion near the end

if the cars had been electric that would have been a good message to the kids, that a future with sustainable energy is possible. some of the plot would have to be rewritten, but surely the best minds available to hollywood could come up with something else...
my favourite part is when the boss guy yells "mediocre", to be honest, and if i were still a teenager, or dating one, i'd yell "mediocre" at my friends a lot
Dating or just having sex w/? Asking for a friend

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

Dating or just having sex w/? Asking for a friend

I am a revolutionary celibate actually. I can mail you some pamphlets if you're interested.

when kenneth lonergan makes some more movies it'll be him, actually
Has anyone seen the overnight yet I want to see it but I'm tired of male nudity in comedy. I'm like, legit fed up with seeing ppls dicks and balls.
Have I seen Spy yet? Is it good? Will see it soon, and report back.

Keven posted:

Has anyone seen the overnight yet I want to see it but I'm tired of male nudity in comedy. I'm like, legit fed up with seeing ppls dicks and balls.

well hopefully u arent a demographic indicator cuz im already pitching a 3D comedy to the studios that apparently u wont like

Keven posted:

I wouldn't mind seeing dick and balls, but dick and balls are always the punchline, and I'm tired of that. You can't just put dick and balls in at the end of a scene and expect a laugh.

jools_dick.jpg