daily sheeple just busted this case wide open

Urbandale posted:

speaking of soviet scientists is vygotsky amazing or what

he's a machine . im about to start reading "lev vygotsky: revolutionary scientist."It's funny how he's popular in psychology today but they really try hard to hide all the pinko stuff he said.

everything about social constructivism, embodied cognition etc comes from his shit. absolutely fantastic work. i havent read that book, added to amazon wishlist lol

deadken posted:

unlike the soviet union, which was militarily defeated by such formidable land powers as poland, finland, afghanistan, and the khrushchevite revisionist cabal

looks like we got our very own John dolan in here

rename the goat man "le white supremacy face"

Urbandale posted:

everything about social constructivism, embodied cognition etc comes from his shit. absolutely fantastic work. i havent read that book, added to amazon wishlist lol

yeah nerds are struggling to develop embodied/enactive cognition sans vygotskys obvious emphasis on the dialectic. the exception would be Gibsons ecological perception which is really dialectical (mutuality of animal and environment, mutuality of perception and action).

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

why do white supremacists surround themselves in the symbols of losers? south africa, rhodesia, confederacy, nazis

It's like in dungeons and dragons we live in the ruins of an earlier fallen world are you really asking why the conservative mind rallies around things that existed but now don't exist... Seems clear to me. Points to myself for referencing dungeons and dragons fantasy role playing instead of like, the Roman Empire or something.

Keven posted:

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

why do white supremacists surround themselves in the symbols of losers? south africa, rhodesia, confederacy, nazis

It's like in dungeons and dragons we live in the ruins of an earlier fallen world are you really asking why the conservative mind rallies around things that existed but now don't exist... Seems clear to me. Points to myself for referencing dungeons and dragons fantasy role playing instead of like, the Roman Empire or something.

Yes a D&D reference, how out of character of you

I'm quitting this website due to the persistent rudeness of some people who will remain nameless. If any daily show writers come to this web please contact get phistical and he'll get in contact with me and / or steal the opportunity. Thanks for your time everyone.

HenryKrinkle posted:

daily sheeple just busted this case wide open

time to start Obama Agenda Supporter Crew

swampman posted:

Yes a D&D reference, how out of character of you

all i see is wall-to-wall twitter-enhanced search engine optimization tracking the curve of the release of the next superman movie/rhizzone article

Keven posted:

I'm quitting this website due to the persistent rudeness of some people who will remain nameless. If any daily show writers come to this web please contact get phistical and he'll get in contact with me and / or steal the opportunity. Thanks for your time everyone.

I'll let you know.

Gibbonstrength posted:

.custom283618{}Urbandale posted:everything about social constructivism, embodied cognition etc comes from his shit. absolutely fantastic work. i havent read that book, added to amazon wishlist lol

yeah nerds are struggling to develop embodied/enactive cognition sans vygotskys obvious emphasis on the dialectic. the exception would be Gibsons ecological perception which is really dialectical (mutuality of animal and environment, mutuality of perception and action).

you don't need dialectics to have an fully interactive view of the relationship between animal and environment.

interactive? like playstation 2?

NoFreeWill posted:

you don't need dialectics to have an fully interactive view of the relationship between animal and environment.

yeah i like to use tableau for that

eemma quangel reads like a tpaine username

jools posted:

interactive? like playstation 2?

ayuh

HenryKrinkle posted:

getfiscal posted:

lol at those dumb southerners. *nypd cops choke guy to death* haha they've still got the confederate flag up. *prisons overflow in california* fucking bigots.

combat regionalism

Balkanize America

Balkanize Me (1991)
Director: Morgan
Ass't Director: Spurlock (disputed)
it's a lot of fun when you're drunk to look at a map of Kosovo and shout "DISPUTED!!!!" at it in the mad max voice

NoFreeWill posted:

Gibbonstrength posted:

.custom283618{}Urbandale posted:everything about social constructivism, embodied cognition etc comes from his shit. absolutely fantastic work. i havent read that book, added to amazon wishlist lol

BUT IT SURE HELPS! !!!

Gibbonstrength posted:

Urbandale posted:

he's a machine . im about to start reading "lev vygotsky: revolutionary scientist."It's funny how he's popular in psychology today but they really try hard to hide all the pinko stuff he said.

they don't even have to try hard to hide it, these days at universities they just teach basics of theory and never mention vygotsky or any of the structure of how the theory came to be, or they reduce it to a bunch of poorly explained and worse understood catchphrase jargon. and no one knows who he is or about the legacy of soviet science because all the university students That Matter are profoundly uncurious career track puppies that get in, get grades, get out.

the inquisitive students who might actually examine the territory do empire the favor of dropping out, taking unemployable degrees, or becoming spooks.

Petrol posted:

As respected american news paper points out, this incident is part of a broader pattern

tfw the post replaces "house of worship" with a john dilulio p.r. term for a tax shelter

shriekingviolet posted:

Gibbonstrength posted:

Urbandale posted:

they don't even have to try hard to hide it, these days at universities they just teach basics of theory and never mention vygotsky or any of the structure of how the theory came to be, or they reduce it to a bunch of poorly explained and worse understood catchphrase jargon. and no one knows who he is or about the legacy of soviet science because all the university students That Matter are profoundly uncurious career track puppies that get in, get grades, get out.

the inquisitive students who might actually examine the territory do empire the favor of dropping out, taking unemployable degrees, or becoming spooks.

this is my life for the lose

tpaine hasn't posted in about a month.
he dead
he started a thread daring people to come at him over religion and no one bothered to and he quit the forum again anyway
gj @EMQaungel
It is good to be called a security threat by the enemy.
[account deactivated]

ilmdge posted:

he started a thread daring people to come at him over religion and no one bothered to and he quit the forum again anyway

is tpaine pope francis?

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2015/06/26/who-is-really-behind-dylann-roofs-racist-manifesto-website/

I agree with Lisco, it is time for the South to rise again. Although I am not a Southern, never have been, never will be. I learn something new just about every day and what I learned in this article offends my sensibility as a shepherd. As a grower of food and fiber, which up until two years ago included sheep, the term ‘sheep dipped’ is an insult to me and sheep. We treated our sheep orally, but there are those who actually run sheep through a tank of “sheep dip.” This is done to protect the sheep from ticks, lice, etc. Sorta like you put flea control on dogs cats. Of course, I am sure that no one cares that I am offended!

discipline posted:

agreed

And so crass, too...

stegosaurus posted:

It is good to be called a security threat by the enemy.

tupin quit because @Rhizzone_Txt tweeted his posts. this is the last message heard from him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0a9faXn7FY
https://twitter.com/alimhaider/status/615353823012360193

being stalked by these people is kind o f fun

ilmdge posted:

acualy his OctoberFest stockpiles were running dangerously low and he had to cut his way out of the swamp to get more

dipshit420 posted:

is tpaine pope francis?

hes Bob Beckel

[account deactivated]
i dont know where else to drop this. lol at how sketchy all these people turned out to be
https://twitter.com/Lowenaffchen/status/615537088361025537
i hope twitter dies soon so i can stop trying to figure out how its dumb thread/reply system works