im not; i probably should be i guess.

how about you?
[account deactivated]
it's five o'clock somewhere.
i had a pepsi with dinner, am feeling funny. do not recommend.
hell, its 10:35 somewhere
i was doing pretty good not drinking then i had a thing with my ex once again and bought a bottle of whiskey afterwards
i'll be drinking myself to death with this next:

Old Forester 1897 Bottled in Bond

Alcohol: 50% (100 Proof also know as Bottled in Bond Proof)
Mashbill: Corn, Rye and Barley
Distilling Site: Louisville, Kentucky
Age: No-Age statement, but must be at least 4 years old to meet bottle in bond requirements. Best guess: 6-8 years.
i have an ear infection so whenever i rotate or tilt my head i go dizzy and fall down, it's cool as HECK, dont even need to drink anymore
Ear infections are often caused by infection or inflammation in the throat. Alcohol is an antiseptic. I work in a hospital this is basically as good as real medical advice. Drink Hard Liquor.
i quit drinking liquor but i still drink like 2-3 24 oz cans of coors a day. doesn't really get me drunk even but i still buy one w/ each meal and after work bc of habit
it's 1488 somewhere

MarxUltor posted:

Ear infections are often caused by infection or inflammation in the throat. Alcohol is an antiseptic. I work in a hospital this is basically as good as real medical advice. Drink Hard Liquor.

about a year ago I had a really bad ear ache from allergy stuff and getting water in my ear and i slammed back a big double shot of Fireball at a party and felt the warmth travel up my Eustachian tube and clear out the blockage or whatever it was and the pain was instantly gone. my dad also "cured" every sore throat ive ever had since the age of about 5 by making me drink cinnamon/peppermint schnapps

Other DYTD home remedies: reeking of whisky is a good environmentally friendly mosquito repellent. in fact, it's a good everything repellant!
Mari Juana

Crow posted:

Mari Juana

and with a simple space, the silk road was born

dipshit420 posted:

it's 1488 somewhere

Superabound posted:

MarxUltor posted:

about a year ago I had a really bad ear ache from allergy stuff and getting water in my ear and i slammed back a big double shot of Fireball at a party and felt the warmth travel up my Eustachian tube and clear out the blockage or whatever it was and the pain was instantly gone. my dad also "cured" every sore throat ive ever had since the age of about 5 by making me drink cinnamon/peppermint schnapps

That was the anti-freeze. Meth would likely do the same.

alright, which one of you was this?
http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/15/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-iowa-state-fair/

Not everyone at the fair was impressed by the candidates. One man, who watched Trump's jet fly over their campground Saturday morning, shrugged at the presence of the former secretary of state and real estate magnate here -- and made no effort to meet them.

"What difference does it make?" he said, adding that he has no plans to caucus but didn't want to give his name when discussing politics. "It's all about the money anyway."

His recommendation to future fairgoers was to steer clear of the candidates, and head to this year's novelty: the 27 degree beer tent.

"You put it in a Styrofoam cup and it stays cold," he marveled. "It's really weird for the state fair to have cold beer. It's usually lukewarm."
Is it ok if you're on m and weed and not drinking? I used all money to help out a friend and he left me holding the bag.
Guess not. bummer
bag of m
cannabis is cool but doesn't really kill you like booze does so its not really in tune with the idea of dytd. I fully support its use though but then you have to do something else that slowly erodes your physical health like cigarettes
i spent way too much on a bottle of mezcal and have established a practice of taking anxious swigs off it as i read the jacobin, my favorite publication
i had an excellent mezcal while in jasper recently. goes well with fresh mountain air.
ive never had that i just read about it under the volcano. which i should read again.
i have been slowly tapering back on the drinking over the past year or two and but i've come to the realization that i'd really prefer to not know things anymore, so i am going to have to go hard

i'm thinking of just finding a small town to move to and getting a really good habit going

drwhat posted:

i have been slowly tapering back on the drinking over the past year or two and but i've come to the realization that i'd really prefer to not know things anymore, so i am going to have to go hard

i'm thinking of just finding a small town to move to and getting a really good habit going

try morning jogs, thats a good habit

Try the immortal science of Marxism-Leninism, you degenerate
you mispelled "immoral"