well no one made the thread yet, so i guess i will.

spurned employee kills coworkers, RAHOWA declared, etc.

i was telling my friend way earlier this morning that this guy looked like the physical embodiment of the "white devil," whoops lol.

if any could pull up some comparisons between how this and the fucker in Charleston was handled in the media, it would be interesting.

Edited by Peelzebub ()

are you drunk again?
i don't know much about RAHOWA but i can tell you that it's not marxist and consistently erases class. JDPEN, on the other hand...
my bad, this will probably make more sense as to why i named it that:

ive been watching some Robert F WIlliams youtubes recently. he has something where he talks about how white america needs to silence any kind of black Mt. Vernon; a successful violent resistance against the white racist establishment. of course he cites his own story as an example of this.

He talks about how there's a logic behind all the MLK Jr parkways and the Malcolm X elementary schools, there's a logic in the stories that a mother tells her son who asks who MLK or Malcolm was, asks whatever happened to Huey Newton: stand up for your people, and die.

there is no stand up for your people, and go live your days growing old under the olive trees.

not to laud this dude as a hero or anything, but im reminded of the mt vernon talk when i think of how all the sudden we've decided now it the time where we won't mention the shooters name. kill 20 kids in an elementary school and the country is obsessed with your taste in video games; kill three white people and get your name expunged from history itself
i wish quind was still here + crazy so he could tell us about how as a white woman she deserved to die
In one part of the document, Williams calls it a “Suicide Note for Friends and Family.”

—He says has suffered racial discrimination, sexual harassment and bullying at work.

—He says he has been attacked by black men and white females.

—He talks about how he was attacked for being a gay, black man

“Yes, it will sound like I am angry...I am. And I have every right to be. But when I leave this Earth, the only emotion I want to feel is peace....”

“The church shooting was the tipping point…but my anger has been building steadily...I’ve been a human powder keg for a while…just waiting to go BOOM!!!!”.
he filmed it on his camera holding his phone next to his gun and uploaded the video to facebook immediately after. the gun is in the frame as if it was a first person shooter

welcome to the future
yikes. as we get further into the future i understand more and more pol pot's compulsion to start at year zero
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=225_1440602498

kd 2/1

aerdil posted:

yikes. as we get further into the future i understand more and more pol pot's compulsion to start at year zero

then we can meet jesus since that was the year he was born

real talk.. that white boy fit was way fresher..
Actually Vester a fuckin fresh ass-name
the real tragedy is that this bullshit ended up delaying the mr. robot season finale for a week due to "disturbing similarities"

aerdil posted:

the real tragedy is that this bullshit ended up delaying the mr. robot season finale for a week due to "disturbing similarities"

this is literally the worst thing to happen since that time i lost my job on 9/11

those similarities better end up being REAL disturbing and REAL fuckin similar or else somebodys getting an angry phone call or two

Superabound posted:

this is literally the worst thing to happen since that time i lost my job on 9/11

lol did you fall out of a guard tower?

aerdil posted:

fuck that guy. not for killing people but for the inevitable television response

in the future, feels guy and pepe mspaints will be used as written language.

HenryKrinkle posted:

in the future, feels guy and pepe mspaints will be used as written language.

egyptian hieroglyphs were the dank memes of a very advanced alien civilization