its autumn already at this latitude, and that means rusty nails. i've been putting a dash of orange blossom water in mine for a hint of floral citrusy goodness.

& I'm back doing things on university grounds, so it also means a batch of fresh new young people to convert to The Cause, so I'm drinking more more MORE

shriekingviolet posted:

its autumn already at this latitude, and that means rusty nails. i've been putting a dash of orange blossom water in mine for a hint of floral citrusy goodness.

& I'm back doing things on university grounds, so it also means a batch of fresh new young people to convert to The Cause, so I'm drinking more more MORE

dead salute!

gin while i compose an email to send in six months
Liberal blood
i got sick recently and ended up drinking a small 4 ounce thing of Robitussin (dxm only) last night. yes, okay robogoblet.jpg, but it was pretty cool and i think i saw god.

well i didn't really see god and it's not something i would do again if my throat wasn't red raw, but it really was a spiritual experience lol. drinking 2 bottles im pretty sure you would actually see god, so you all may want to try it out before you drink yourselves to death.
Give me ur parents cell number i have to talk to them
sans a few interesting episodes, my formative years were very, extremely boring. I gotta hit all the milestones now before I'm boring forever.
welcome,
nah, im still really busy though ):
They should sell robotussin in movie theater lobbies
I'll be honest, it was one of the most profound experiences of my life, drinking a bottle of cough syrup.

Peelzebub posted:

I'll be honest, it was one of the most profound experiences of my life, drinking a bottle of cough syrup.

Nitrous oxide aka WHIP ITs was the most profound drug experience of my life which i think says much of the actual value of these experiences

I used to huff whippets behind the counter at the ice cream place my hs gf worked at and try and debate people on whether or not we should bring back Pharoahs (was Pro)

good times
currently drinking mezcal. i think its my new water
ouzo with a little orange blossom water. watching the northern lights put on a beautiful show. wonderful
[account deactivated]
Nothing.Cutting back on drinking while watching people smoke pot
UPDATE: I'm no longer "cutting back"
[account deactivated]
Drinking coors banquet tall can n smoking Star Dawg, an indica
vaping weed has severely diminished my alcohol intake. Sour Gummy Glo-Worm and ice cream consumption is way up, but that's not really a DYTD metric i don't think.

While it is nice being able to wake up in the morning and actually feel some level of physical refreshment from the sleep instead of mere continuation of dull existence, i'm sure that the lifelong quantity of unhappiness is probably just going to be increased due to unfortunately extended lifespan not being properly held in check by the long term therapeutic effects of heavy drinking. When I see how much i'm not drinking i do kinda feel like i'm failing my comrades here. Gotta work on doubling up i guess.

Currently drinking a schaefer at 10 pm the friday before halloween at a bar where everyone is on a date and im just sitting there on the 'zzone chugging cans
ouzo, to accompany my costume new identity
SV yer new av is trippin me out maaan
[account deactivated]
mEzcal

I'm drinkn kava tea w/ some lemon in it
water
tonite im going to have anywhere from 0 to 2 (if im feeling a bit brave) alcohol drinks. im not sure what kind yet. maybe i can grab some pleasant cider from somewhere?
I've been adding a dash of spirulina in my big, green smoothies lately. It has an extremely earthy, bold body that compliments the acidic grapefruit bitter and beet flavors. Still sticking with an 80/20 mix of baby spinach and kale as my base but I might play around with the ratio tomorrow so I can get more of the kale-taste intact.

Edited by TheIneff ()

rum&coke and medicated. tolerance breaks are great. somehow i burned myself? halloween was me and some friends hanging out playing Arkham Horror. should have played Pandemic instead - they hadnt played AH before and its a pain in the ass to run. tonight i was gonna play HoI3 but gonna go with Rimworld instead to distract myself from being single unemployed and sleeping on my friend's couch for the past three months.
piss
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
smdh asinine, straight asinine
you should try a proper homemade eggnog tpaine. its very sweet though.