[account deactivated]
ps fuck vaporwae, thats idiots trying to imitate old music instead of making islamic metal shit like Secret Chiefs 3

[account deactivated]

conec posted:

i am not saying that they don`t deserve respect and equal treatment - but i do think they need to either be identified as men or as a third gender

the cool people i know are just doing the third gender/postgender/ just being a person who is a being thing... yeah. but don't identify them as men... idk its all fucked.

anyways i am uploading my rapdance videos why listening to Talk Talk

tpaine posted:

sc3 is cool but they suck at releasing stuff

i danced to one song at their live show in santa cruz which was held in a theater with seats (fuck off) and a bunch of people probably didn't understand

the first song by trey i think involved field recording bear heartbeats, there was a choir and it ruled.

also Kayo Dot and some other ok bands + sleepytime/mr bungle people are all involved i think

and

Irepress

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

No your juice is FUCKED

wheres episode 13 tpaine

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i don't feel depressed today and i got some work done.... booyah.
I got basically threatened with dismissal for 1. taking too many sick days 2. Being honest about filling my timesheet instead of following everyone else's example and pretending to do 8.5 hours actual work a day 3. Taking my shoes off at my desk. I haven't felt this low since high school, if I was one of the popular clique then none of this would have been noticed
is 13 sick days in a year a lot

conec posted:

Gibbonstrength posted:

conec posted:

TheIneff already downvoting me... TheIneff I hope you know that I`ve seen a photo of you before & U look like an assclown...... So f*ck u and the donkey u rode in on biaaatch.... I`m a mo fuggin` star, check out the rims on my car. I want to be the very best, like no one ever was.. Cos Pwning Rhizzone is my real task, and Allah is the cause... I will travel across the threads, posting far and wide..
Lmfaoooooooooo... Funny that I`ve seen his pic. I`ve also seen uhh... one of the Australian reddit teen`s pics. He f8cking blocked me on Twitter bcos I downvoted his gay Psych 101 paper post. This is childish of me but for this dumbass redditor to downvote me is pure treachery.
We can`t all be Chow Chow Pekingese hybrids though... Just me. I go to a school for doges where I learn how to do obstacle courses and special tricks... My best homie is a Rottweiler and he will f8ck yo ass up, old style!
The enemy advances, we retreat; the enemy camps, we harass; the enemy tires, we attack; the enemy retreats, we pursue. - Mao Tse`Tung

The enemy down votes, we refresh. The enemy posts, we harass; the enemy stops posting, we block on twitter. The enemy has a big dumb meltdown on an Internet forum, we lol - me, the gay Aussie mate teen

i never had a "big dumb meltdown on an internet forum". i did get in a flame war (not w/ your insignificant ass) and decided that this forum sucks, but that doesn't negate the fact that you PMd me after downvoting you - *and then u blocked me on Twitter*

you are a bourgeois narcissist

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
To be honest, relative to the Rhizzone average, narcissism is pretty tame.

conec posted:

yeah - i`m bourgeois. my parents are uneducated, mom didn`t even graduate high school, dad is a roofer, and my allowance is like 70 dollars a week. but ok den... i`m rich biaach~!

i am probably a narcissist - but you still PM'd me for downvoting your gay psych 101 post... I have the PMs, buster.

i dont care about your family or your spoiled life...unlike a certain twitter stalker

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

No your juice is FUCKED

gay

NoFreeWill posted:

ps fuck vaporwae, thats idiots trying to imitate old music instead of making islamic metal shit like Secret Chiefs 3

gay

tpaine posted:

gay

NoFreeWill posted:

conec posted:

i am not saying that they don`t deserve respect and equal treatment - but i do think they need to either be identified as men or as a third gender

the cool people i know are just doing the third gender/postgender/ just being a person who is a being thing... yeah. but don't identify them as men... idk its all fucked.

anyways i am uploading my rapdance videos why listening to Talk Talk

gay

NoFreeWill posted:

tpaine posted:

i danced to one song at their live show in santa cruz which was held in a theater with seats (fuck off) and a bunch of people probably didn't understand

the first song by trey i think involved field recording bear heartbeats, there was a choir and it ruled.

also Kayo Dot and some other ok bands + sleepytime/mr bungle people are all involved i think

and

Irepress

gay

conec posted:

Gibbonstrength posted:

conec posted:

yeah - i`m bourgeois. my parents are uneducated, mom didn`t even graduate high school, dad is a roofer, and my allowance is like 70 dollars a week. but ok den... i`m rich biaach~!

i am probably a narcissist - but you still PM'd me for downvoting your gay psych 101 post... I have the PMs, buster.

i dont care about your family or your spoiled life...unlike a certain twitter stalker

if you don`t care about my spoiled life, then what are u calling me "bourgeois" for? besides, i had maybe 80 followers at the time - need i remind u that u followed me, and not the other way around? and wouldn`t u also agree that it is somewhat narcissistic to PM someone just because they downvoted u? Hmmm.... ok den

a. because you are. b. i dont know maybe c. doo doo

conec posted:

Gibbonstrength posted:

conec posted:

TheIneff already downvoting me... TheIneff I hope you know that I`ve seen a photo of you before & U look like an assclown...... So f*ck u and the donkey u rode in on biaaatch.... I`m a mo fuggin` star, check out the rims on my car. I want to be the very best, like no one ever was.. Cos Pwning Rhizzone is my real task, and Allah is the cause... I will travel across the threads, posting far and wide..
Lmfaoooooooooo... Funny that I`ve seen his pic. I`ve also seen uhh... one of the Australian reddit teen`s pics. He f8cking blocked me on Twitter bcos I downvoted his gay Psych 101 paper post. This is childish of me but for this dumbass redditor to downvote me is pure treachery.
We can`t all be Chow Chow Pekingese hybrids though... Just me. I go to a school for doges where I learn how to do obstacle courses and special tricks... My best homie is a Rottweiler and he will f8ck yo ass up, old style!
The enemy advances, we retreat; the enemy camps, we harass; the enemy tires, we attack; the enemy retreats, we pursue. - Mao Tse`Tung

The enemy down votes, we refresh. The enemy posts, we harass; the enemy stops posting, we block on twitter. The enemy has a big dumb meltdown on an Internet forum, we lol - me, the gay Aussie mate teen

i never had a "big dumb meltdown on an internet forum". i did get in a flame war (not w/ your insignificant ass) and decided that this forum sucks, but that doesn't negate the fact that you PMd me after downvoting you - *and then u blocked me on Twitter*

gay

ilmdge posted:

tpaine posted:

No your juice is FUCKED

wheres episode 13 tpaine

gay

conec posted:

Gibbonstrength posted:
conec posted:

if you don`t care about my spoiled life, then what are u calling me "bourgeois" for? besides, i had maybe 80 followers at the time - need i remind u that u followed me, and not the other way around? and wouldn`t u also agree that it is somewhat narcissistic to PM someone just because they downvoted u? Hmmm.... ok den

is your shoe size 7 or 6?

conec posted:

the truth is that i should be an admin here. it`s also freakishly warm here, was 18-19 C today. i snapped some shots on my iStone 6 when i was on my walk today

pics loading... 76%

this last one was in this weird WWI / WWII memorial in the park.
the sunset was cotton candy colored, or phillie swirl italian ice color, but i`m not sure which flavor..

gay

conec posted:

oh yea and i wore a deadly combination of stockings and crocs today lol...
i don`t think crocs are a thing in europe tho so i can get away w/ it. i may ask for new crocs for X-mas

i really f8ck with these V v

RocKiN MY CrOcS ~!

gay

getfiscal posted:

i don't feel depressed today and i got some work done.... booyah.

gay

littlegreenpills posted:

I got basically threatened with dismissal for 1. taking too many sick days 2. Being honest about filling my timesheet instead of following everyone else's example and pretending to do 8.5 hours actual work a day 3. Taking my shoes off at my desk. I haven't felt this low since high school, if I was one of the popular clique then none of this would have been noticed

gay

littlegreenpills posted:

is 13 sick days in a year a lot

gay

Gibbonstrength posted:

conec posted:

Gibbonstrength posted:

conec posted:

you are a bourgeois narcissist

gay

conec posted:

gay

conec posted:

i have a penis for your vagina hole

gay

conec posted:

I`m familiar wif dis cash flow

gay

RedMaistre posted:

To be honest, relative to the Rhizzone average, narcissism is pretty tame.

gay

Gibbonstrength posted:

conec posted:

gay

conec posted:

Gibbonstrength posted:

conec posted:

gay