stop spamming in here you bastard.
[account deactivated]
The eternal silence of the mods fills me with dread.

conec posted:

tentativelurkeraccount posted:
conec posted:
Gibbonstrength posted:
conec posted:
yeah - i`m bourgeois. my parents are uneducated, mom didn`t even graduate high school, dad is a roofer, and my allowance is like 70 dollars a week. but ok den... i`m rich biaach~!

i am probably a narcissist - but you still PM'd me for downvoting your gay psych 101 post... I have the PMs, buster.
i dont care about your family or your spoiled life...unlike a certain twitter stalker

if you don`t care about my spoiled life, then what are u calling me "bourgeois" for? besides, i had maybe 80 followers at the time - need i remind u that u followed me, and not the other way around? and wouldn`t u also agree that it is somewhat narcissistic to PM someone just because they downvoted u? Hmmm.... ok den
is your shoe size 7 or 6?

my shoe size is 5 US, 35 in european sizes. and btw dumbass gibbonstrength, i`m from a middle class blue collar family - this is not the same as being "bourgeois" altho i`m sure i will be a multi millionairess 1 day

dang thats small.

sorry lobster monster but the good news is that page 48 will be better 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
[account deactivated]

RedMaistre posted:

if i was a mod they couldnt spam in here like that. it wouldnt be allowed really.

one guy spams one time, who cares.

RedMaistre posted:

if i was a mod they couldnt spam in here like that. it wouldnt be allowed really.

yo i read this in dwight schrutes voice lmao

ilmdge posted:

it makes it hard to read posts with real content if the thread is cluttered with all this spam posts and whatnot. already received an IM from someone saying they couldnt find my post on this thread because of all the spam in here, and likely there are others who couldnt see it as well.

ilmdge posted:

it makes it hard to read posts with real content if the thread is cluttered with all this spam posts and whatnot. already received an IM from someone saying they couldnt find my post on this thread because of all the spam in here, and likely there are others who couldnt see it as well.

Damn.

conec posted:

my allowance is like 70 dollars a week

[account deactivated]

Urbandale posted:

conec posted:
my allowance is like 70 dollars a week

we all could have bragged that our allowances are much more than this but most had the tact not to.

itd be cool to get 280/mo for existing
[account deactivated]
work? get on food stamps? things the rest of the population that cant just coast on their family's money have to do?
[account deactivated]
i just deleted all my existence on other forums EXCEPT for rhizzone and my rhizzone twitter and normie stuff (i.e. facebook). this sounds unhealthy but im pretty sure its actually healthy because i wont get into insane weeklong arguments with liberals. maybe not "real life" so much but in real life it will make me more commited to the revolutionary science.

im also starting to LIFT. hegemonic masculinity here I come

Edited by Chthonic_Goat_666 ()

i know im not insane because i have like 6 different social media identities. for example, the facebook and twitter accounts i use with normies irl, the ones i use for the rhizzone, the ones i use for a video game, etc etc. theres stalkers on this site and no way any of them have shit on me

dank_xiaopeng posted:

forgot about the nursing doctorate. yeah you should definitely do it if you see that you have the chance. any path to primary care is a noble one imo, if you're interested in that. it's what i wanna do

what happened to this thread

ilmdge posted:

i know im not insane because i have like 6 different social media identities. for example, the facebook and twitter accounts i use with normies irl, the ones i use for the rhizzone, the ones i use for a video game, etc etc. theres stalkers on this site and no way any of them have shit on me

the way i use the internet sometimes can be very unhealthy and obsessive. even though i think the rhizzone is sorta objectively the most 'insane' forum im on, the way i use it is mostly healthy. i only post probably once a day on average, i only have one account, and i just use it for news items/reading recommedations/discussion rather than long arguments that go nowhere. there's actually a real focus to this site, relative to something like twitter or reddit which is all over the place.

anyway, good to hear you're getting through the psych rotation alright. a lot of nursing school people i know just finished their psych rotations recently and they were extremely overwhelmed with having to deal with it.

i don't know how you all can handle the psychiatric patients all day long. not even interacting with them, i get very anxious when they are in the room going on about doing whatever their "thing" is.

RedMaistre posted:

easy to to take such a hard line absolutist stance when youve never dealt with the adminsitrative fallout of doing literally anything at all in life generally

Urbandale posted:

work? get on food stamps? things the rest of the population that cant just coast on their family's money have to do?

yeah a student in early 20s should definitely turn down $70 a week from their parents because that would be epically noble as shit and fair to the other posters

dont you understand. in my mind, im such a fragile weirdo that i wouldn't even consider working with my hands. instead ill smoke weed in my room

Makeshift_Swahili posted:

ilmdge posted:

the way i use the internet sometimes can be very unhealthy and obsessive. even though i think the rhizzone is sorta objectively the most 'insane' forum im on, the way i use it is mostly healthy. i only post probably once a day on average, i only have one account, and i just use it for news items/reading recommedations/discussion rather than long arguments that go nowhere. there's actually a real focus to this site, relative to something like twitter or reddit which is all over the place.

its pretty much the onlyi good forum. i think we need to open registration so we can get some more lurkers in here though. so that we can get some more upvotes. myabe the public registration doesnt allow you to post but you can vote up or down. I would approve. If you have some time and can make this work, get to work thank you

Gibbonstrength posted:

dont you understand. in my mind, im such a fragile weirdo that i wouldn't even consider working with my hands. instead ill smoke weed in my room

Dount you get it?I would never allow myself to live a life of relaxation and many long blunts, but would prefer the quiet dignity of wage slavery, because I hate myself.

you're right it feels great to be unemployed
who said theres dignity in wage slavery? my point, not that it actually matters much, is that someone trying to claim they arent a member of the bourgeoisie when they are able to coast on parent's money may be true but its pretty laughable to try and claim class 'cred' in that situation

Urbandale posted:

who said theres dignity in wage slavery? my point, not that it actually matters much, is that someone trying to claim they arent a member of the bourgeoisie when they are able to coast on parent's money may be true but its pretty laughable to try and claim class 'cred' in that situation

lifestyle criticism is subreformist, mothfucker

why does anyone care about conec's pocket money. engels dad owned a business. whatever.
engels dad, like, owns a dealership
this thread turned very bad very quickly
is this john "immper" christy's youtube channel?

i guess thats old news... i hadnt clicked on his twitter links until now
dorkasaurus rex's dad owns the Willis (formerly Sears) Tower!

Peelzebub posted:

this thread turned very bad very quickly

Much like the so-called "Real Life" on which it is allegedly based, perhaps it was always very bad

Arguing out in the open is actually good, imo.