[account deactivated]
Post looks excellent conec.
[account deactivated]
i was reading a cold war training manual thingy the kgb helped nelso mandela's party right about counter-surveillance that someone posted here, woudl b good 2 include so people (or white liberal robots) who think mandela is a "lone" hero remember the soviet contribution/all the other dudes in his party
Did not read

but I appreciate effort posts.
[account deactivated]
Besides the negative function of repressing the bourgeois, another, positive, role that any state that is, or will be, consciously moving away from capitalism is the transformation of what is called 'bureaucracy' --which in part a fairly mundane process of quantitative technical refinement:

"Either we prove now that we have really learned something about state organisation (we ought to have learned something in five years), or we prove that we are not sufficiently mature for it. If the latter is the case, we had better not tackle the task.

I think that with the available human material it will not be immodest to assume that we have learned enough to be able to systematically rebuild at least one People’s Commissariat. True, this one People’s Commissariat will have to be the model for our entire state apparatus.

We ought to at once announce a contest in the compilation of two or more textbooks on the organisation of labour in general, and on management in particular. We can take as a basis the book already published by Yermansky, although it should be said in parentheses that he obviously sympathises with Menshevism and is unfit to compile textbooks for the Soviet system.

We can also take as a basis the recent book by Kerzhentsev, and some of the other partial textbooks available may be useful too.

We ought to send several qualified and conscientious people to Germany, or to Britain, to collect literature and to study this question. I mention Britain in case it is found impossible to send people to the U.S.A. or Canada."

From Better Fewer, But Better by Lenin

Edited by RedMaistre ()

[account deactivated]

conec posted:

an essay on cold war conflicts in Africa

please do

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
The old 70s-80s public access show "Alternative Views" had a bunch of great stuff on Angola, with ex-CIA Angola guy John Stockwell
[account deactivated]
at dinner tonight whenever my brother talked about colonialism and development (he's actually pretty good about it) i just said genocide and my parents sat in silence while we dialected about how fucked Mali is/was or how its ok for bedouin (the only people i respect) to live happy in the desert and practice violence against white-western arguments
also a senegalese guy took a fashion pose of me in DTLA as i skated thru it and apparently they are slightly less imperialism-fucked then many other african countries due to their marxist president making a dirty alliance with france 2 not be fucked with?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Souleymane_Guengueng

that guy cool

i may actually end up in africa
i did go 2 a black lives matter protest and record it respectfully while getting mad along with some other people that they didn't know how to megaphone loudly or the NAACP saying diplomacy was what was needed

anyways i sent the students my field recordings and won't upload them
but if i was cop they were so fucking fucked lmao

anyways

practicing operational insecurity temporarily
so you don't have to
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
did you write this while wearing a diaper because it would be very appropriate
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

anyway, uni of ghana thought i was there the whole time.

hahaha

conec posted:

i was accepted into university of ghana for a semester, and i was gonna go,

you were.......ghana go????

[account deactivated]
ok conec u and blink n wheeze or whtaever his name is should get married in africa (why not?) and uh, pretend to work for the peace corps if that's what it takes to get there and go AWOL from peace...

anyways

shoutouts to
chad
libya
toyotas

uh
kony

that one white guy who felt so much guilt he went insane trying to decolonialize himself

anyways

i recorded a BLM protest and sent them the raws
instead of giving a poem where i got quotes from workers

fuck university

im goign to black church on sunday btw

neways last night i met a dentist whose parents friends were shot in el salvador

a dude who wants to help me record an album in a bank lobby

and i left a copy of Flatland labelled Propaganda at the bar and dnaced to the blues with a woman so white she is scared of me hahaha

ok

emperor out
i also put the cuda album on my EMPerror (name of my mp3 player) and am working on a digital commons version of my videogame so that students in africa can fucking access it

also a senegalese photographer in DTLA

took my pose the other day

so my white cold least interesting ass in the universe

is already on its way/in africa RN
[account deactivated]
as long as his first name isn't Roger, fuck that'd be wild and anti-revolutionary

anyways im not ready for that level of commitment

im throwing some dinner parties first
i do have conec album and the communist manifesto audiobook on my mp3 player tho now

conec posted:

It is unclear whether Ebert ordered the paramilitaries to kill Rosa Luxemburg and Karl Liebknecht - but nonetheless, both were beaten mercilessly and shot to death before being dumped in a canal, to be discovered later. it is most likely the case that Ebert had ordered this, but we can't be certain.

sounds like he gave them... two thumbs down

Naked force has resolved more conflicts throughout history than any other factor. The contrary opinion, that violence doesn't solve anything, is wishful thinking at its worst. People who forget that always die.
i expect people who remember it die eventually as well
The only good bug is a dead bug.
Stanford students showing creativity in their protests by holding hands around the administration building and singing a soft but sweet carol. I really enjoyed it since they were using positive energy through singing to effect their cause.
http://soundcloud.com/nofreewill/sets/2parties2deaths2orgasms2fuckingtracks

theres some peaceful tracks for u 2 dance 2 while protesting

also the problem is mainly that idiots of today have forgotten how to strategically use violence (not Isis/ypg/etc. but us leftists)

and also how to use peace without being coopted

and also opera

tion

al

fucking security jeez students of today, how about you log the fuck off
that's US leftists as well as us leftists

not catchphrase
i sincerely hope those upvotes were as ironic as the post

NoFreeWill posted:

at dinner tonight whenever my brother talked about colonialism and development (he's actually pretty good about it) i just said genocide and my parents sat in silence while we dialected about how fucked Mali is/was or how its ok for bedouin (the only people i respect) to live happy in the desert and practice violence against white-western arguments

do you have any recommended reading relating to this? it sounds interesting.

hot diggity damn, is this the new mali thread?
i dropped out of a law program after a few weeks like a million years ago and got full tuition reimbursement and then someone told me they called my name at graduation and i've always thought, should i have taken the resume line? but it turns out you don't need a degree or license to practice law in the united states so it would have been coals to newcastle.
what kind of gay family do you have where you share enough concepts and enough of a worldview to have dinner table conversation
i had a good convo with my dad the other day at dinner. he was talking about how all his military buddies were talking about refugees and how they shouldnt be allowed in, then he mentioned the two year process to immigrate here unless you were a banker or something and how that was bullshit. i was pleasantly surprised