[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

125 people were just killed but i hope that no 1 will have politically incorrect opinions about Muslims

maybe you were too dumb to read posts but you saw the thing about the refugee camp being burned down right? pretending this isnt a thing in france when the national front is as strong as it is is absurd

oh no a refugee camp burned down

all those historic shanty buildings lost

wherever will we find some more refugees
first call for ethnic cleansing (proposal for "a purge of all threatening elements") ive seen a politician make after paris was burning (heh). mogens camre from the danish people's party. in august 2014 he was convicted for stating on twitter "the muslims have picked up where hitler left off. only the treatment hitler received will rectify the situation."
denmark is a country in the sense that pluto is a planet
[account deactivated]
Conec you freaking suck.
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

lol. i`m not encouraging islamophobia in the slightest - i just think it`s such a petty thing to be bringing up in light of yesterday`s six terrorist attacks in Paris.

a refugee camp in Calais has been set on fire and the FN is probably going to win the election now, sorry if that's "petty"

i don't think the FN will win the next election.
[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

i don't think the FN will win the next election.

true, the mainstream parties will probably just outflank them to the right

getfiscal posted:

http://i.ur.com/9QSbzX1.png

change getfiscal's name to Josh d'Hommes

Je suis aigles de la mort métal

I was at an Eagles of Death Metal concert in a French city a mere 5 years ago. This could have been me you guys. It could have been me........Inshallah

conec posted:

it is kindof ridiculous to bring up "islamophobia" after this though lol.

its a heckuva lot less ridiculous than bringing up "anti-semitism", which the mainstream US media has been doing CONSTANTLY since this happened

conec posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

conec posted:

lol. i`m not encouraging islamophobia in the slightest - i just think it`s such a petty thing to be bringing up in light of yesterday`s six terrorist attacks in Paris.

a refugee camp in Calais has been set on fire and the FN is probably going to win the election now, sorry if that's "petty"

wouldn`t you call that "terrorism" rather than mere "islamophobia"?

I'm sorry i haven't got the latest copy of your mental dictionary where the definition of islamophobia ends at people being mean on the internet

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
sometimes that prejudice & hatred manifests itself in various ways
isis seems sort of confuse,d they want to hold territory and govern a state but also be a stateless fish in the sea insurgent organization. where al qaeda could do a 9/11 to the US and get us into a quagmire in afghanistan or iraq while laughing all the way to the bank, when isis does a 9/11 to france it seems like france can go blow up all isis's positions in iraq and syria. it's almost like "isis" is just a name for all sorts of people who want to do stuff
Reminder that ISIS is literally CIA/MI5/Mossad and the Dust Bowl killed 7 million people

conec posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

I'm sorry i haven't got the latest copy of your mental dictionary where the definition of islamophobia ends at people being mean on the internet

Islamophobia (or anti-Muslim sentiment) is a term for prejudice against, hatred towards, or fear of the religion of Islam or Muslims.

sometimes when you're really islamophobic you might set a refugee camp on fire, or if you're a French government wracked by security fears and hounded by a cheerful Le Pen you might round up and intern/deport all the Syrian refugees you can find and/or stop more from entering the country, which would probably not be very nice for them

this entire thing is turning eveyrone into a raving fucking idiot

conec posted:

if by suck u meant suck on blunts then helll yea....

conec....no......i thought u were edge..........

[account deactivated]

ilmdge posted:

isis seems sort of confuse,d they want to hold territory and govern a state but also be a stateless fish in the sea insurgent organization. where al qaeda could do a 9/11 to the US and get us into a quagmire in afghanistan or iraq while laughing all the way to the bank, when isis does a 9/11 to france it seems like france can go blow up all isis's positions in iraq and syria. it's almost like "isis" is just a name for all sorts of people who want to do stuff

i think we should take them at their word when they say they intend to terrorise kafir and murtadeen in their beds

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8c7_1447505244

whew

ilmdge posted:

Their behavior makes more sense if you consider that they are at very least being used as proxies by Ankara and the Gulf States

http://www.meforum.org/5317/turkey-isis

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/06/14/america-s-allies-are-funding-isis.html

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-terror/whos-funding-isis-wealthy-gulf-angel-investors-officials-say-n208006

....even if one chooses not to believe claims of more direct links to the British and American governments.

https://medium.com/insurge-intelligence/how-the-west-created-the-islamic-state-dbfa6f83bc1f

"More evidence has been entered into the files of public record that terrorist organizations such as al-Qaeda, ISIS, and the al-Nusra Front are completely controlled by the CIA and other Western intelligence agencies.

In fact, according to Nabil Na’eem, founding member of the Islamic Democratic Jihad Party and a former commander of al-Qaeda, all current al-Qaeda affiliates are nothing more than offshoots of an overarching CIA terror operation. He also claimed that these groups will eventually be turned against Saudi Arabia, despite the fact that Saudi Arabia has acted as a bankroller and facilitator for them for years on end.

Na’eem made his statements during the course of an interview with al-Maydeen , a Beirut-based news agency that serves a number of countries in the Middle East. The interview was translated by Arabi Souri of Syria News."

http://www.brandonturbeville.com/2014/07/former-al-qaeda-operative-claims.html
ofc turkey and gulf states are backing them because they fight against iranian influence in iraq and syria. but do turkey and the gulf states want them to blow up parisians

yknow the US retardedly funded and armed "moderate rebels" etc to destabilize assad's syria and then ""whoops"" helped create isis and turkey and the saudis etc fund isis and then whoops terror attacks on france. (not that the saudis care particularly about france but i doubt they want their isis proxies in syria to get blown up).

but basically i think if anyone fully controlled isis they wouldnt be going and doing this. NOT that the west or the saudis are truly terribly upset about isis existing in the levant but just that they cant fully control their creation
That the real problem with Islamophobia/anti-Islamophobia discourse. It turns the conflict into a cultural confrontation between the Right Thinking and the Evil Muslims/Evil Whities, depending on one's political predilections, which is to fall right into the bewildering and unsolvable antinomies that a strategy of tension would want to produce.

Edited by RedMaistre ()

RedMaistre posted:

"More evidence has been entered into the files of public record that terrorist organizations such as al-Qaeda, ISIS, and the al-Nusra Front are completely controlled by the CIA and other Western intelligence agencies.

In fact, according to Nabil Na’eem, founding member of the Islamic Democratic Jihad Party and a former commander of al-Qaeda, all current al-Qaeda affiliates are nothing more than offshoots of an overarching CIA terror operation. He also claimed that these groups will eventually be turned against Saudi Arabia, despite the fact that Saudi Arabia has acted as a bankroller and facilitator for them for years on end.

Na’eem made his statements during the course of an interview with al-Maydeen , a Beirut-based news agency that serves a number of countries in the Middle East. The interview was translated by Arabi Souri of Syria News."

surely the long term goal is for them to domino each petrostate and neighbour to petrostates. the west knows it needs total control of oil if it wants to maintain total dominance as global capital growth slows. it's basic math. and the ratchet will get tighter every year

ilmdge posted:

ofc turkey and gulf states are backing them because they fight against iranian influence in iraq and syria. but do turkey and the gulf states want them to blow up parisians

yknow the US retardedly funded and armed "moderate rebels" etc to destabilize assad's syria and then ""whoops"" helped create isis and turkey and the saudis etc fund isis and then whoops terror attacks on france. (not that the saudis care particularly about france but i doubt they want their isis proxies in syria to get blown up).

but basically i think if anyone fully controlled isis they wouldnt be going and doing this.

If one wanted at one blow to justify further aggression against Syria and keep Continental Europe from going off the reservation, what would be more perfect for that purpose than allowing, if not directly aiding, an attack like this to take place in the capital of France itself?

speaking of, hollande announced they were stepping up involvement in syria

drwhat posted:

RedMaistre posted:

surely the long term goal is for them to domino each petrostate and neighbour to petrostates. the west knows it needs total control of oil if it wants to maintain total dominance as global capital growth slows. it's basic math. and the ratchet will get tighter every year

Agreed. Whether the Syrian Republic is destroyed or manages to survive the present onslaught, the Gulf monarchies will likely be the next target of destabilization. With its present support for Islamists in the Levant being invoked as a pretext for the consumption of Western audiences, no doubt...

Superabound posted:

I was at an Eagles of Death Metal concert in a French city a mere 5 years ago. This could have been me you guys. It could have been me........Inshallah

They craftily waited for an audience that others would mourn

On CNN, the talking heads keep returning, innocently, to the fact that, just as in the Charlie Hebdo case, one of the perpetrators had long been known by authorities but it just so happened that he had been recently removed from surveillance.