[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Yes.

edit: oh, sorry, you were talking to tpaine
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Try reaching into the drawer with the keys and being like "let's see what I've got here" and rummaging around and then coming up with both keys and dumping them both along with some change and lint onto the counter. Then they can choose for themselves. You'd be surprised how many bearded goony types get mad at being given the men's room key, because they are, in fact, women. You can't go wrong with this time-tested method.
just give them a key at random and if they come back and say it goes to the wrong bathroom call them a bigot and tell them to leave your store

conec posted:

i`m gender liquid

im gender fluid aka; cum

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
this was maybe the best thread ever posted on this forum until i posted in it
just give them both keys if you have them both there isn't anyone in the other bathroom?
[account deactivated]
hold up both keys and do a little dance where your head goes side to side then put them back and close the drawer
[account deactivated]
i have lol'd at that picture every time i've seen it
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

that let's play is great

fwiggin link pwease

tpaine posted:

i mean, you can't say "men or women's?" because then you lose either way. you have to play roulette and hope you pick the right key. fuck gender! all bathrooms should be for genderfuck people

I think the right response is "So?"

conec posted:

i`ve been watching rock of love, just saw the rock of love season 2 re-union where bret michaels says "she-male"

[account deactivated]
my boss called me ma'am today. i need to cut my hair or something i guess
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

our bathrooms at my nightmare job are locked and every new and then a gender-indeterminate person comes up to me and asks me for the key and there's a moment where i sort of start to sweat when i guess what key to give them

One of my trans friends was given the key to the mens bathroom a couple weeks ago and it was extremely traumatic to her and she was upset about it for a long time... Shitty situation all around. Bathrooms should not be gendered probably

[account deactivated]
The last time i was misgendered, if this counts, was when a chinese lady brought food to me and my friends and said here you go boys, speaking to us collectively, like amonth or two ago.. If that doesnt count then i dont remember the last time.

tpaine posted:

Skylark posted:

tpaine posted:

our bathrooms at my nightmare job are locked and every new and then a gender-indeterminate person comes up to me and asks me for the key and there's a moment where i sort of start to sweat when i guess what key to give them

One of my trans friends was given the key to the mens bathroom a couple weeks ago and it was extremely traumatic to her and she was upset about it for a long time... Shitty situation all around. Bathrooms should not be gendered probably

i cannot be the keymaster any longer

The role of keymaster belongs in the hands of Sora and Badass mickeymouse in Kingdom Hearts.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

i`ve been watching rock of love, just saw the rock of love season 2 re-union where bret michaels says "she-male"

That sounds cool.. Why did he say shemale

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]