STAY SCARED
i am

fuck!
!me
!in
sideways ass town clowns

tpaine is the real only good poster
other than me
Alright you guys debate the best formal structure to keep a guy from pressing line break 900 times a post I'm leaving.
hello I'm going to break kayfabe for a moment. this is not ironic. pink ninja you should go away until your sort your shit out. I agree with Keven.
i thinkk the guy is just shitposting. i used to shitpost in a similar matter,and though i was mentally ill at the time,

conec posted:

i am gothic, i am pale, i am scary, i`m insane

ban
In this also we are men, that we think of the dead. Once it was not so, and when one of us died, he lay where he lay by the cave-mouth and we ran in and out there, not standing quite upright as we ran. Now we stand upright, and now also we think of the dead.

So, when the comrade lies there, we do not let him lie where he died. And we do not take him by the legs carelessly, and drag him into the forest for the foxes and woodrats to gnaw on. We do not cast him into the river carelessly for the stream to float him away.

No, but rather we lay him where the ground is hollowed out a little and there cover him with leaves and branches. So he shall return to the earth, whence all things came.

Or else we lay him to rest among the tree-branches, and give him to the air. Then, if the black birds come streaming from far to pluck at him, that too is right, for they are the creatures of the air.

Or else we give him to the bright and hot cleanliness of fire.

Then we go about our life as before, and soon we forget, like the beasts. But this at least we have done, and when we shall no longer do it, then we shall no longer be men.

I see you, and you see me. I experience you, and you experience me. I see your behaviour. You see my behaviour. But I do not and never have and never will see your experience of me. Just as you cannot "see" my experience of you. My experience of you is not "inside" me. It is simply you, as I experience you. And I do not experience you as inside me. Similarly, I take it that you do not experience me as inside you.

"My experience of you" is just another form of words for "you-as-l-experience-you", and "your experience of me" equals "me-as-you-experience-me". Your experience of me is not inside you and my experience of you is not inside me, but your experience of me is invisible to me and my experience of you is invisible to you.

I cannot experience your experience. You cannot experience my experience. We are both invisible men. All men are invisible to one another. Experience used to be called The Soul. Experience as invisibility of man to man is at the same time more evident than anything. Only experience is evident. Experience is the only evidence. Psychology is the logos of experience. Psychology is the structure of the evidence, and hence psychology is the science of sciences.

If, however. experience is evidence, how can one ever study the experience of the other? For the experience of the other is not evident to me, as it is not and never can be an experience of mine.

I cannot avoid trying to understand your experience, because although I do not experience your experience, which is invisible to me (and non-tastable, non-touchable, non-smellable, and inaudible), yet I experience you as experiencing.

get well p. ninja

also, ban
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

I gave three lectures to three university classes today actually

nine lectures???

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
it aint a good lecture if it doesnt descend into the wailing and gnashing of liberals
I'll need the pube thread re stickied once I go through with my planned pube and eyebrow waxing but in the mean time I feel it's unfair for me to represent a shaved pube lifestyle.
Today I worked then I worked out then I shoveled my drive now I'm sitting down for ten god damn minutes before I shower and go do show prep with the shitty university improv team I have to do improv with because there's nothing else and some little FUCK is going to explain to me that they're not offended but I might be er, triggering our potential audience & I'll once again take the time to not ask them who may or may not be offended by the shrieking gay stereotypes they think humor is because there's nowhere else to do this in this stupid TOWN.

Tomorrow I'm going to sleep in because I'm taking the rest of the week off.
[account deactivated]
Update: I cut my head shaving in the shower.

discipline posted:

what did you lecture about?

discipline posted:

lord I would have passed out... people were like crying and yelling... this is what happens when emma quangel guest lectures yr class

that owns

leave nofreewill alone
yeah his posting style is hella boring but forums are an area of free expression

discipline posted:

Were you invited or just a sort of guerrilla lecture

were the lectures recorded i love lectur

[account deactivated]

chickeon posted:

were the lectures recorded i love lectur

i love to listen to steggy
at morning and lunchtime and night
i love to listen to steggy
his pants are attractively tight

i like that steg is humbler than GL though maybe thats just recording nerves (still a fan of GL tho)

Petrol posted:

i got one from him this morning saying i support eugenics

mustard and i have an understanding with one another. he won't be hacking my account any time soon.

methlabretriever posted:

yeah his posting style is hella boring but forums are an area of free expression

hello methlabretriever; wanna be friends with me?

i really don't know you peelzebub. as time goes on we'll see. friendships just happen, ya know?

Urbandale posted:

i got one from him this morning saying i support eugenics

yeah i wasnt going to cap them all lol

remember methlabretriever, a stranger's just a friend you haven't met
a friend is just a stranger you havent estranged
The only PMs i got are goatsteins weekly newsletter that he sent me for a literal year while I wasn't posting.

methlabretriever posted:

i really don't know you peelzebub. as time goes on we'll see. friendships just happen, ya know?

unbelievable