[account deactivated]
who?
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

and something you shouldn't be able to listen to without crying:

i was playing bowie in the car yesterday and singing along. started to feel a tear coming singing ashes to ashes, then under pressure came on and

anyway heres some more bowie because you can never have enough.
4B5zmDz4vR4
UMhFyWEMlD4
N4d7Wp9kKjA
3Gy460jacbk
n1fcpCrRJ34

[account deactivated]
That singer is dead now man. From here on out I am just going to have this insane outlook on life.
he's probably good but i don't have time to listen to his music in between harvey danger albums and incredibly bad posts. sorry man.
everyone's battling their own demons, teapea.
[account deactivated]
one of my favourite bowie songs is "I'm Afraid of Americans", which is both funny and true.
bae-vid doughey
http://youtu.be/y-JqH1M4Ya8

Edited by laika ()

he sure couldn't sing and raped a bunch of women

littlegreenpills posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

everyone's battling their own demons

I loved him as Snape in Harry Potter
He was 69.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

littlegreenpills posted:

[account deactivated]
fidel castro is going to be the next celebrity to die in 2016

TheIneff posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

everyone's battling their own demons

Attention, tHE rHizzonE!!!! This is a historic moment. There is a new catchphrase taking hold. This is not an everyday occurrence and it's not every day that you can watch it as it happens. Please!: cherish this moment.

Edited by ilmdge ()

It's kind of funny, but I was talking to someone about David Bowie mere days before he died. Actually kind of a scary coincidence. I mentioned the album Blackstar, and this person was saying they never got that into Bowie's music even though they knew it was good, and I was saying I'd recommend Blackstar. I can't help but feel that in some crazy cosmic way, I must have known something like this was going to happen.

Edited by ilmdge ()

i remember someone i knew was really into "Bombers" and it was okay. here is that song, "Bombers"

ilmdge posted:

It's kind of funny, but I was talking to someone about David Bowie mere days before he died. The sheer unlikelihood of a coincidence like that is pretty scary. I mentioned the album Blackstar, and this person was saying they never got that into Bowie's music even though they knew it was good, and I was saying I'd recommend Blackstar. I can't help but feel that in some crazy cosmic way, I must have known something like this was going to happen.

I've got chills

[account deactivated]
MJRF8xGzvj4

gyrofry posted:

lol tpaine getting schooled by his idol in his own thread about them

[account deactivated]

soicowboy posted:

who?

David Bowie was and is the single most important artist and cultural influence of the past 50 years. I loved him. I loved him my entire life. Space Oddity was the second song i ever even remember hearing as a child. I feel like ive lost a father, or a husband. How do you mourn the death of a god?
who gives a shit

Crow posted:

who gives a shit

AMazing minutes from latest RhiZZone meeting on the passing of some cultist Nazi asset,

DAmn, now THAts badAS!
[account deactivated]