I actually just masturbate to Trump.
[account deactivated]
similar to how all pedophiles are star trek fans but not all star trek fans are pedophiles

aerdil posted:

similar to how all pedophiles are star trek fans but not all star trek fans are pedophiles

two sides of the same coin really.

Edited by dipshit420 ()

Bhpn: white man payed asian woman for sex, bad rapist

Christ christy: asian man payed white woman for sex, great visionary author the next michel houllebecq
imppers dead
fall and rebound of communism

i'm not offended by bhpn's criticisms of my choice of who to love but i am offended that he would speak positively of SA poster "SuperMechaGodzilla"

dipshit420 posted:

aerdil posted:

two sides of the same coin really.

I 'm glad I agree with my beliefs 6 years later. I lasted longer than Eldridge Cleaver

babyhueypnewton posted:

I 'm glad I agree with my beliefs 6 years later. I lasted longer than Eldridge Cleaver

Good point. Obviously it's consensus here that interracial relationships are a minefield of liberal racism. The only person who disagrees is goatstein, who is less a member of our community and more what the Mohametans call a djinn, materializing only to tempt us to reply to his posts insulting the overweight.

huey;s SA post history will be required reading in the Marxist schools of the future.
The insight of the average American racist and the delusions of the average American Marxist

babyhueypnewton posted:

I lasted longer than Eldridge Cleaver

Stop making rape jokes

holy shit
[account deactivated]
the actors in a seth rogan movie or the British Union of Fascists?
tanks are defined as armoured fighting vehicles with traversable turrets so most of those aren't tanks, they're self-propelled guns. amateur mistake, lady.
myself, i know a lot about tanks

Panopticon posted:

myself, i know a lot about tanks

A fellow reader of My Tank Is Fight!, I take it.

dipshit420 posted:

tell me the story of this persyn i keep seeing but don't remember

Panopticon posted:

tanks are defined as armoured fighting vehicles with traversable turrets so most of those aren't tanks, they're self-propelled guns. amateur mistake, lady.

my last memory of livejournal before the russians moved in is a bunch of skinhead kids correcting every caption they could find on this point

cars posted:

dipshit420 posted:

tell me the story of this persyn i keep seeing but don't remember

tranny, maoist third worldist, you, naruto fan, internet meme

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Ahuviya_Harel
Notice I didn't say mentally ill, he is highly functioning and stable by Maoist standards.
i randomly googled searched the phrase "put veedo onna phone" today and the very first result was the rhizzone
that's the best loss.jpg i've seen in years
we're through the looking glass

4Z3z7DvoA-M&start;=448
whaddayoo suckin iz dick? put veedo onna phone asshole

swirlsofhistory posted:

Notice I didn't say mentally ill, he is highly functioning and stable by Maoist standards.

can we ifap this guy already?

I always took his username to mean "Swastikas of History"

Jung posted:

Only the Nazis call theirs the Third Reich. Because it has a profound mystical meaning: to every German the expression "Third Reich" brings echoes who more than once has indicated he is aware of his mystic calling, appears to the devotees of the Third Reich as something more than mere man. Again, you take the widespread revival in the Third Reich of the cult of Wotan. Who was Wotan? God of wind. Take the name 'Sturmabteilung"—Storm Troops.Storm, you see—the wind. Just as the swastika is a revolving form making a vortex moving ever toward the left—which means in Buddhist symbolism sinister, unfavorable, directed toward the unconscious. And all these symbols together of a Third Reich led by its prophet under the banners of wind and storm and whirling vortices point to a mass movement which is to sweep the German people in a hurricane of unreasoning emotion on and on to a destiny which perhaps none but the seer, the prophet, the Fuehrer himself can foretell—and perhaps, not even he.

orthodox christians in the same tier as protestants... you gotta be kiddin me
/
/

Edited by ilmdge ()