*plays final fantasy for 16 hours, gets to the scene where character references stalin* Ah, success. I did it *shuts off game*
just name your character stalin and save some time
I don't play video games but I'm listening to The Cardigans so that I'm still T-Paine compliant.
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i'll accept it i guess

[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

tpaine posted:

i'll accept it i guess

came to this thread to post this

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
you'd gain weight too if you spent all your time perfecting your modular synth setup.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i'm glad you beat the place of Christ's execution, tpaine, in this video game.
[account deactivated]
i'm glad billy corgan and norm macdonald are now the same person, imo
i wish i could upvote your new av tpaine. why haven't the admins implemented av voting yet
[account deactivated]
Trying to beat Belias today, what a frustrating fight
i decided to play the original psx version clarence
[account deactivated]
final fantasy x-2 is a good video game
[account deactivated]
it fixes everything about final fantasy x that was bad and it has a good plot.
when i was little i bought Final Fantasy Legend 2 for GameBoy and whenever I got the flu I would try to beat it. I would always fail at the end of the game when your characters were supposed to be levelled up enough to beat the insane final boss. Except it was also a terrible process because I would be like coughing up junk and barely able to focus and trying to figure out to beat this dumbass game every few months, either from save states or just like straight up redoing the whole game. Then like 10 or so years ago I was sick again and I was like hell why not, so I got my half-broken GameBoy out which had to be plugged into the wall while using it and I played it through and then easily beat the final boss, to the point it was basically trivial, and i was like yes, i am an adult now, i have achieved the thing.
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

play fucking final fantasy tactics g-fizzy

Frak No

[account deactivated]
I don't need "Final Fantasy" for "tactics", I've got tactics on these streets every day, T-Paine. I'm fighting for me. And also too busy napping.
[account deactivated]

cars posted:

final fantasy x-2 is a good video game

pls photoshop marx, lenin, mao onto the YRP pose art from ffx2

getfiscal posted:

when i was little i bought Final Fantasy Legend 2 for GameBoy and whenever I got the flu I would try to beat it. I would always fail at the end of the game when your characters were supposed to be levelled up enough to beat the insane final boss. Except it was also a terrible process because I would be like coughing up junk and barely able to focus and trying to figure out to beat this dumbass game every few months, either from save states or just like straight up redoing the whole game. Then like 10 or so years ago I was sick again and I was like hell why not, so I got my half-broken GameBoy out which had to be plugged into the wall while using it and I played it through and then easily beat the final boss, to the point it was basically trivial, and i was like yes, i am an adult now, i have achieved the thing.

the legends series was really weird and cool. i had one of them, i don't know if it was 2 or 3, but you got meat from monsters and could feed it to your own monster characters or something? and one of my characters was a robot? and instead of airship they had a robotic ship that looked like the Epoch from Chrono Trigger or something? it was awesome?

ffta is good too
[account deactivated]
and ffa was the first secret of mana, they had little faith in the wisdomof the gaijin.. but now we have earned their trust. as we universally acknowledge that final fantasy x-2 is a wonderful and great game.

tpaine posted:

that was the SaGa team, play fucking SaGa Frontier if you haven't catman, it's on the same website as the fft rom

yeah i know it's the SaGa team. i had SaGa Frontier as a kid when it was new (it said Square on it so obviously it was a must-buy) and my kid brain was not ready for non-linear games so i thought it was trash. i need to replay it

[account deactivated]
do/would you play a game like stellaris mr t.paine
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i never heard of it. isn't that a medicine for plaque psoriasis