Guy died on the job at 4 am last night, car wreck, truck hit a different, larger truck. The trucks are still sitting there. The guy who dieds truck is still on fire.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Holy shit. Piss.
[account deactivated]

cars posted:

you're responding to swirlswithhistory seriously, is everything okay catlord

it has been one of the most stressful weeks of my life & i have been teetering on the edge for a while but i think it's getting better now

oh yeah you're moving. gl. put a big union jack in your window & tell everyone you are there because the united states doesn't reflect its flag anymore
the uk changed its flag in 1997 and it is now a giant hairy cock
is there growing commonwealth solidarity in canada, if so tell them i said Lol.
[account deactivated]

cars posted:

is there growing commonwealth solidarity in canada, if so tell them i said Lol.

you're more likely to see a confederate flag than a union jack in my experience. add in our own bloody history and we are spoiled for choice as far as whose culture of imperialism and genocide to idolize

a confederate flag thats fucking pathetic. like calling up the sex offender registry and bothering them until they add you even though you never did anything.

littlegreenpills posted:

the uk changed its flag in 1997 and it is now a giant hairy cock

and the world is a pigs head

something something stewart lee english flag cat box liner joke reference

idk in a sense it's sort of interesting being somewhere that fascism and class is right up there in your face and represents itself exactly as what it is. it seems like that would be better for class consciousness and solidarity and yet everything is still shit here too. mysterious

tpaine posted:

its so hot in here

so take off all your clothes

[account deactivated]
drwhat dont because cbass please

Keven posted:

I bet Don Trump would do the special secret kind of racism he knows because of the R next to his name and Clinton Wouldn't do it. (Black prison population.jpg falls out of my shirt) whoops sorry I was using that to keep my shirt from irritating my nipples while I ran.

could you all do me a favor and write down your Job status, type of employment and name of employer in this anonymous google spreadsheet, uh just in case you lose your password and we need to find you or whatever
Job status: FUNemployed
type of employment: McRib Enthusiast
name of employer:The United $$$naKKKes Welfare Bureau
Crush the safe spaces, see students driven off by reality, hear the lamentations of academia! - TRUMP 2016

hmm yes quite my good fellow

Keven posted:

Guy died on the job at 4 am last night, car wreck, truck hit a different, larger truck. The trucks are still sitting there. The guy who dieds truck is still on fire.

my condolences to everyone involved. tragic. and so soon after Truck Month too. RIP, although the Best Never Rest

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Every month is Truck Month
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

i got job, starting next week

hi superabound how are you

Welcome back roseweird. Our differences aside you are a good poster

[account deactivated]

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

Our differences aside you are a good poster

I think you need to use "similarities" in this context

tpaine posted:

i'm pretty close to actually voting for trump only because i cannot physically stand to hear hillary clinton speak. yeah i know, shrillery lol i'm a mysoginist and i weigh 350 pounds gay gay gay but listen to that voice trying to sound triumphant...hgghhee

don trumps is planning to deport 11,000,000 mexicans and hillary is still going to manage to kill more brown people than he would.

[account deactivated]
its Crunk Month now

roseweird posted:

i got job, starting next week

hi superabound how are you

hooray it's roseweird. condolences on your job

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/05/trump-ted-cruz-father-222730

hahaha oh wow

marimite posted:

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/05/trump-ted-cruz-father-222730hahaha oh wow

lmao. cruz doesn't even have a chance, trump is just saying this for fun

[account deactivated]