http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-gop-workers-party-223598#ixzz49mXG7nBF

lel
Maddow is mad. She's melting down.

SparksBandung posted:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-gop-workers-party-223598#ixzz49mXG7nBFlel

hes going to win so hard

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Looks like the MSM is starting to throw Clinton under the bus. (from this morning)

tsinava posted:

Looks like the MSM is starting to throw Clinton under the bus.(from this morning)

pretty sure "the morning joes" have been riding trump's jock since forever. http://gawker.com/voicemails-appear-to-reveal-donald-trumps-cozy-relation-1762690660

Also, just a reminder that trumps going to win.
i wish i had put bets down on those weird australian betting sites a year ago. oh well, i'll do it next dark horse fascist

Not everyone at Mr. Sanders’s rallies is dreading a Trump victory, however. Victor Vizcarra, 48, of Los Angeles, said he would much prefer Mr. Trump to Mrs. Clinton. Though he said he disagreed with some of Mr. Trump’s policies, Mr. Vizcarra said he had watched “The Apprentice” and expected that a Trump presidency would be more exciting than a “boring” Clinton administration.

"A dark side of me wants to see what happens if Trump is in,” said Mr. Vizcarra, who works in information technology. “There is going to be some kind of change, and even if it’s like a Nazi-type change. People are so drama-filled. They want to see stuff like that happen. It’s like reality TV. You don’t want to just see everybody be happy with each other. You want to see someone fighting somebody."

The American people are rabid, diseased, clowns.

on twitter this was captioned as "amused to death". As usual, twitter is right
[account deactivated]
bake america great again
/

SparksBandung posted:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-gop-workers-party-223598#ixzz49mXG7nBFlel

Hitler is back but this time there's no Stalin to save us.

We must each find our inner Stalin

Flappo posted:

SparksBandung posted:

Hitler is back but this time there's no Stalin to save us.

i kind of want to vote for trump despite disliking what he believes in just as an ultimate fuck you to all the bowtied Republi-Staevs and their baghdad bob proclamations about how democratic will shall never triumph
[account deactivated]

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

i kind of want to vote for trump despite disliking what he believes in just as an ultimate fuck you to all the bowtied Republi-Staevs and their baghdad bob proclamations about how democratic will shall never triumph

same, except i'm writing in tpaine

[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

(it's a burning trump piñata)

Wow... tough day for trump...

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I was thinking of trolling here and irl for Trump bc I was hoping he would create a genuine party of labor aristocrat settlers and petty-bourgeoisie fascists, destroying the two party system and ushering in a period of intense class struggle between this class and the united bourgeoisie. but then i watched this video:

and i realized Trump is supported by the same old boring republican base. so now i will go back to not caring about american electoral politics except maybe for the lf memes.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Frank doesnt like sanders b/c he stole his gimmick of having the worst voice in the world.
it turns out all this hyping of youthful "alt-right" fash is just a bunch of MSM hype based upon journalists seeing anime avatars posting neo-Nazi Pepe images in their twitter mentions. i had no idea trump was supported by the same old tea party geriatrics that other republicans were supported by until i watched this youtube video of Joe.

thank you, Joe.
if you want to watch a dumb video about dumb people at the dumb presidential rallies you would honestly be better off watching this vice thing the kenny v spenny guy did
N04futpI7pc

glomper_stomper posted:

the weaponization of identity politics is pretty hilarious IMO

what is trump going to do to The Gays. like he hasn't mentioned anything at all about them iirc. sure he might put some more deeply repressed molestation victims on the supreme court who'll try to criminalize buttplay or w/e but that's true of any republican. i don't recall one word from him specifically about hating Los Homos Fantasticos
hillary will support A Woman's Right To Choose As Long As It Polls 51%+ Among Registered Democrats and Independents in Key Swing States And Goldman Does Not Vest Heavily In Coathanger Futures

Edited by le_nelson_mandela_face ()

i think americans should vote for whoever makes media and twitter chimp out the most. and they do, so, good job america. death is certain

what is trump going to do to The Gays. like he hasn't mentioned anything at all about them iirc. sure he might put some more deeply repressed molestation victims on the supreme court who'll try to criminalize buttplay or w/e but that's true of any republican. i don't recall one word from him specifically about hating Los Homos Fantasticos

Same as Clinton they will install a gay person what can occasionally make an extremely bilious speech to the gay community saying "if the gay community doesn't support my boss, they're a traitor to me and by extension the gay community"

hillary will support A Woman's Right To Choose As Long As It Polls 51%+ Among Registered Democrats and Independents in Key Swing States And Goldman Does Not Vest Heavily In Coathanger Futures

Great post! Good job.

[account deactivated]

glomper_stomper posted:

“America right now is like a cruise ship that is about to go off of Niagara Falls with tremendous carnage and death,” former GOP presidential candidate Ben Carson said Monday.

he was talking about hilary not trump and i agree 100%