workers spatula really dislike the cpgb-ml, support secessionist imperialist pawns in syria, don't believe the DPRK launched a satellite, support bernie sanders,
[account deactivated]
Going to venture a guess that cpgbml and workers spatula both sux0r. I only read the parts of this thread about shitting and peeing tho
[account deactivated]
minor ideological disagreements with a comedy marxist leninist satire site
[account deactivated]
I'm more of a SugarApe fan tbh
Quite frankly, I'm glad I decided not to follow Worker's Spatula, although I will continue to retweet their articles as - for me personally - a retweet is not the same as an endorsement. (I try to be up-front about that - otherwise, things tend to get a bit messy, and feewings get huwt.)
[account deactivated]
spatulas are so random lol
Do we think theyre like trying to reference food industry workers as they're like the only proletarian job a young ironic English might have? Or is it just monkey cheese shit?
I'm also a lesbian but camab

Edit: I realize now I was looking at the first page not the last page when I wrote this lol. The perils of posting from a cellohone

Edited by EmanuelaBrolandi ()

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

Do we think theyre like trying to reference food industry workers as they're like the only proletarian job a young ironic English might have? Or is it just monkey cheese shit?

i just assumed it's monkey cheese shit

hey i work at one of those
fascist just murdered a labour MP on the left of the party

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-36550304

she was only 40
"allahu akbar... i mean... britain first!"
looks to me like she was pro war therefore only left wing in the sense that trots and liberal imperialists are left wing aka not?
www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/britain-first-been-holding-activist-11474970

"Britain First have been holding an 'activist training camp' in the Welsh mountains"

Creepto trawt

xipe posted:

looks to me like she was pro war therefore only left wing in the sense that trots and liberal imperialists are left wing aka not?

huh

[account deactivated]
I assume they didn't want to bring the forklift around to unload the pallets of Heinz beans just to include them in that picture
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

kruki posted:

www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/britain-first-been-holding-activist-11474970"Britain First have been holding an 'activist training camp' in the Welsh mountains"

oi, no fookin' primm's or nando's? right. exclude this tosser from ya shite mates.

wales is in teesside now, great

now before we begin the worship of hitler i want everyone to grab some Digestives and Lucozade so you don't get grumpy before naptime
[account deactivated]
https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/06/16/alleged-killer-british-mp-was-longtime-supporter-neo-nazi-national-alliance

yikes
Crazed Loner Shouting Fascist Slogan Kills Pro Immigrant MP With Homemade Gun In Totally Random Incident

Panopticon posted:

xipe posted:

huh

[account deactivated]
On the one hand, we should condemn this act as an assassination carried out by a fascist, and call for fascism to be smashed wherever it exists. There is nothing on my other hand because it is balled into a fist.
[account deactivated]
I was just destroying his terrible line on this once and for all. Thanks for the assist
I was about to get all up in arms about this fascist assassination but then I checked the victim's wikipedia page and it says she preferred dubs, so fuck her. I'm glad she's dead.
Cool why don't you pair snort and sigh and roll your eyes whenever this silly joke concept of imperialism is brought up since it obviously has nothing to do with leftism
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

digestive biscuits is the funniest name. it's like calling food poop facilitator oi oi oi i'll 'ave a digestive, mate. all right?

Originating in 1927 as the culmination of Newcastle chemist William Owen's efforts to create a source of energy for those who were sick with common illnesses, "Glucozade" was renamed Lucozade in 1929.

xipe posted:

Cool why don't you pair snort and sigh and roll your eyes whenever this silly joke concept of imperialism is brought up since it obviously has nothing to do with leftism

What purpose do you think it serves to analyse the extent to which the victim of this fascist assassination served imperialism? In what way does it change the nature of the act? How should this inform our response?