it's like, at that point, just stay the fuck home and cook your own dinner

chickeon posted:

donald or anyone eklse do you have that pic you posted here of the professor joke thing where it;'s all about byzantium and shit

i do but i'd like have to upload it to a file sharing service orsomething because image hosting sites make it tiny & the site that let me host it originally turned into some facebook shit

glomper_stomper posted:

death to amerika

cars posted:

chickeon posted:

donald or anyone eklse do you have that pic you posted here of the professor joke thing where it;'s all about byzantium and shit

i do but i'd like have to upload it to a file sharing service orsomething because image hosting sites make it tiny & the site that let me host it originally turned into some facebook shit

i would greatly appreciate it if you did. but like tinypiuc and shit shrinks it even? i thoguht they let you throw up pretty damned big images despite the name

glomper_stomper posted:

thanks for posting this. I had lost my copy of the rhizzone meal etiquette primer.

chickeon posted:

cars posted:

chickeon posted:

i would greatly appreciate it if you did. but like tinypiuc and shit shrinks it even? i thoguht they let you throw up pretty damned big images despite the name

ok

cars posted:

ok

this is what happened http://i63.tinypic.com/doumar.jpg

glomper_stomper posted:

Has college millenial entitlement culture finally gone too far?

I can't wait till waiters are replaced with a tablet that you put your order in and a chef brings it out 20 minutes later without speaking and there's a different guy who silently brings drink orders (neither speak English). And the tablet will have a special subroutine where you can bully it.
Where did you find that awful rider for eating out?
[account deactivated]

cars posted:

cars posted:

ok

ahhaha what teh hell, i don't remember what i was talking about being that long

chickeon posted:

lmao that's a uh papist response to the other one extolling byzantium but very good
[account deactivated]
wow

chickeon posted:

cars posted:

cars posted:

ok

ahhaha what teh hell, i don't remember what i was talking about being that long

this is a long cat,i didnt know what you meant. i didnt know

i'm about to be raped by a backup dancer from the thriller video
[account deactivated]
good luck, we're all counting on you.

this isn't very sophisticated but i thought someone might want an avatar

camera_obscura posted:

this isn't very sophisticated but i thought someone might want an avatar

i'll take it but only if you develop a full rom mod

how hard could that possibly be

edit: oh
[account deactivated]
http://lovebugz.net/faq.html
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
This is what a vegan looks like

NicoNicoNihilist posted:

man that manga was good (atleast for me knowing how to play riichi mahjong) what was it again something something koizumi?? the politician himself seemed to be an a-grade asshole but rightist mangaka getting himself off writing himself as the yakuman master or w/e is cool its like thoise hizbollah cartoons

EDIT: mudazumo naki kaikaku right? man thats a lot of volumes this might have something i havent read so far since its been ages i last checked this

Edited by GroverBabyFurr ()

shriekingviolet posted:

88888 posted:

chickeon posted:

lol

troolari posted:

NicoNicoNihilist posted:

man that manga was good (atleast for me knowing how to play riichi mahjong) what was it again something something koizumi?? the politician himself seemed to be an a-grade asshole but rightist mangaka getting himself off writing himself as the yakuman master or w/e is cool its like thoise hizbollah cartoons

EDIT: mudazumo naki kaikaku right? man thats a lot of volumes this might have something i havent read so far since its been ages i last checked this

That's from Baki.

Keven posted:

troolari posted:

NicoNicoNihilist posted:

That's from Baki.

oh shit im sorry. bush got me all mixed up and like i said its been awhile since ive read the manga i mentioned. thanks for correcting tho!
heres the bush im thinking of

"papa bush"

and while we're at it

theres also putin, kim jong-il and the pope but id had to post almost every fucking page to get all the cool shti