[account deactivated]
i would like to suggest that whatever arcane method was once used to banish goatstein to the faily planet be used for our dearly beloved tpaine, instead of the silence of IFAP

also move the music thread into here
I really apologize for that one but im sure EmbryoMulligatawny will let them out immediately
I ain't freein shit
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
vothMishiok will save us.
Why f cant i post in the ifap threads
Because me and dongs run that shit and you ain't got a hood pass son
try posting now. i deputized u but idk if it works. also apparently i cant undeputize lol
my anime pubic mound is moist for tepens.
tpaine
What a disgustingly corrupt administration we currently have here running the show at the pzone! (lol remember when they called it thatt) Whether it's swampman's authoritarian brand of policing that involvs repeatedly kicking around an alcohol-dependent homless poster or emanellas brazen "pay for play" style of rehabilitation, I think we all can agree, things were better when Comrade Baby Huey was in charge.

ilmdge posted:

I think we all can agree, things were better when Comrade Baby Huey was in charge.

Oh yes certainly so

tpaine jailed but free to post about rap is the exact opposite of how things should be
The attitude of Communists towards any person who has made mistakes in his work should be one of persuasion in order to help him change and start afresh and not one of exclusion, unless he is incorrigible.
there is nothing wrong with tpaine. it is the world which is wrong
*crappy fiddle music starts & it's really bad*to serve one's forum in an emergency government in her time of need, to retire to the postignside and see the posters flourish, this is a great gift i will not violate with commentary on the succeeding regime. *pause in the music like the fiddle stops to breathe or something* And *fiddle starts up again* yet i say to you, that there will not be peace on the mind of this your forums, unless the question of tpaine is answered, before a fortnight's passign.
Hes not racist he just has an aversion to when they act like n*****s.
As for people who are politically backward, Communists should not slight or despise them, but should befriend them, unite with them, convince them and encourage them to go forward.
Read George Jackson dot org

ilmdge posted:

What a disgustingly corrupt administration we currently have here running the show at the pzone! (lol remember when they called it thatt) Whether it's swampman's authoritarian brand of policing that involvs repeatedly kicking around an alcohol-dependent homless poster or emanellas brazen "pay for play" style of rehabilitation, I think we all can agree, things were better when Comrade Baby Huey was in charge.

it still wordfilters to that on postplace and lf wordfilters to MtGOX

wow do people still post there? i got banned on wddp by cbass for attacking someone for posting cp but after that i managed to hang in postgarden -> postplace without having any problems... however it's been at least a year since i checked it out and im strangely confused to hear about it still existing without having been in my thoughts at all
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
dongs freed him BUT he made him ask, it was cruel

roseweird posted:

tpaine

tpaine which video is that picture of rich evans on the couch from
[account deactivated]
uncovered through treasonous russian hacks and leaks https://vk.com/video-42037253_171220120?list=ac9a95346589750faa&t=6m10s
vkontankte
morelike vcognacte
who murdered tpaine
it appears tpantus was loling at an adult diaper ad and swampman called him ableist for 3 pages, thus completing the ritual and banishing him to the netherrealms
with tpaine dead i dont know if this forum can continue on.
[account deactivated]
i tried to calm things down with funny jokes and so help me i'd do it again.
well let's not dilly dally here. we all have to step up to the plate and do our part to keep the non sequitur youtube vids flowing:

i'll start

the specter of diaper jokes returns for revenge

amazing