isnt it a violation of "election norms" to explictly call your opponent a kremlin puppet
she sounds like a damn lunatic with her conspiracies about the russkies
(hillary standing up after fainting) mein furher, i can walk
these fucking weasels

it's going to be sweet as hell when hillary gets us into another war and liberals bash the left for opposing it (until it becomes clear it's a disaster and they suddenly get real quiet again)
The Marxbros
Have been unkind
About my nice new war.

I shall burn the Marxbros.

The Marxbros are stubbornly unwoke
And not remotely intersectional.
Many of these white bros appear to be female
And troll us with the melanin in their skin.
(Note: make cabinet more diverse
Ideas: Shoe polish?)

ISIL have some very progressive values now
We gave them cultural sensitivity training
And 4.5 billion rounds of ammunition
They hardly behead anyone anymore
When they kill gays, women and Shias
They only shoot them!
No one can call that oppression.
It is a real advance on Ba'athism.
Whereas we all know that Assad commits atrocities
And Putin is a bigot.

I consider that getting killed
Should be the normal occupation
Of other people.
I enjoyed doing my bit in Libya
Immensely.
And am only sorry
That I could not do it again.

Some day I should head out to Syria
To lead a
Really
Big
Retreat.
So far we have only had little ones
Of a hundred miles or so.
Who is more qualified
To lead a retreat
Than the victor
Of Benghazi, Yemen, and the Al Smith Dinner?
This reminds me
That the Arabic word for Khaleesi
Is Khaleesi.
I shall enjoy
Droning the Ecuadorean embassy
And burning the Marxbros.
with apologies to Osbert Sitwell

parabolart posted:

Is this a joke? Like who the eff uses actual color test screens anymore.

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

it's going to be sweet as hell when hillary gets us into another war and liberals bash the left for opposing it (until it becomes clear it's a disaster and they suddenly get real quiet again)

i'd be surprised if they suddenly started acknowledging an anti-war left after eight solid years of denial plus bernie sanders doing the worm in a kiddie pool of arab blood in the extreme left of the media's FOV

like the hot shit for the last year on the D&D "left" has been freddie de boer saying that things like overthrowing north korea's government are "morally dead questions" where "we" all agree it needs to happen and opposition is a fictional bogeyman position used to slander opponents when otherwise we'd all be sitting around a table together and discussing how to lathe asian femurs into ornamental toothpicks

cars posted:

bernie sanders doing the worm in a kiddie pool of arab blood in the extreme left of the media's FOV

cars posted:

otherwise we'd all be sitting around a table together and discussing how to lathe asian femurs into ornamental toothpicks

You're a wordsmith

i'm reading james baldwin's essays again which means i should feel either bad or good about writing those things. i don't know and blame my strange approach to reading james baldwin as a kid which was as though it were some sort of self help manual.
*opens Lotusworks* okay... says here that the troubles of white people are reminiscent of children crying because the breast has been taken away. so that should keep me busy for a few decades, what a relief.
https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-10-26/clinton-s-allies-promise-a-tougher-line-on-iran

hillary is gonna make us miss George Bush
[account deactivated]
tpaine

Dear Capitalism,
Can you please help me? Every time I sniff my dog's butthole, I am grossed out and disgusted. Is there a beer for this?

swampman posted:

Dear Capitalism,
Can you please help me? Every time I sniff my dog's butthole, I am grossed out and disgusted. Is there a beer for this?

all of them

Hell if you drink enough beers it's fine to smell any kind of butthole. Honestly one of the main features
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

parabolart posted:

why does the froth look like that

ahahahahhaha

this owns
i cant believe stupid fucking democrats nominated this scandal ridden corporate-bloated warhawk.
*cracks knuckles* looks like a hard weekend of posting "cry some more" memes to people named shit like "(((Nasty Woman)))" on twitter
[account deactivated]
a classic

ilmdge posted:

i cant believe stupid fucking democrats nominated this scandal ridden corporate-bloated warhawk.

i can. the democratic party and most of its think tanks and opinion makers work for her

I think this might make bernie supporters upset, but I don't know enough about politics to say for sure. I think it might also make Clinton supporters upset, but I can not say for sure either. What I can say for sure: someone might be upset
[account deactivated]
it's friday and I'm a little charged up. And whenever I hear anything about emails, no matter the context, I get.... a little crazy.
[account deactivated]
I've been dating recently, and I would agree that people seem to be upset. My wife, for example
you can be my daddy tpaine
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Recently? What kind of name is Recently? Are sure you're not dating Reese and... tea? Do you have a tea child?