swampman posted:

fape posted:

swampman posted:

Heres the deal: You will run for president and become adored by 40% of people for saying whatever you want on TV. And if you resist? We will release this video of you having sex with people

Probably with children actually lol.

This is... actually extremely fucked up? Some interesting forum discussion from Web Sleuths Dot Com back in 2010 when the case against Silsby et al was a thing: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?94653-Haiti-Human-Predators-Stalk-Haiti-s-Vulnerable-Kids/

Melly53 posted:

Sorry but there is just something about this Ms Silsby that raises the hair on my neck. It is clear from the plan outline on her New Life Children's Refuge page that there were plans to have at least some of these children adopted. Why can't anyone find anything on this New Life Adoption Agency that they were supposedly affiliated with, if it is in fact a legitimate organization? Where was all the money coming from to support this operation? If everything was on the up and up then why has her story changed so many times?

Good Questions

Chthonic_Goat_666 posted:

swampman posted:

This http://www.mostdamagingwikileaks.com/new-leaks

pity the people with the most resources to go into studying this stuff are also conservatives still in the thrall of satanic ritual abuse panic

Yeah there's stuff in there about Abedin being a plant from the Muslim Brotherhood and Trump helping to pave the way for black people to get apartments.

Gssh posted:

Is it fake, larping, an op, or real?

fake, ilmdge is right this guy's terrible at pretending to be a cop

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46950
John Podesta (and the Red Army) want to support $15!
like... this /pol/ guy says that "SJWs" are a psyop to promote race mixing (i imagine that memo is like, Triple classified) and promises (four months ago) that trump has & will soon release documents saying that clinton and "the entire government" are guilty of treason, whatever that's supposed to mean. and when they ask what that means he says it's the kind of treason that involves "multiple violations of the Constitution and the Espionage Act" which is like someone asking me what kind of weed i'm holding atm and i look around warily and lean over all conspiratorial and stage-whisper "ITS MARIJUANA"
why are people on the far right so unbelievably fucking naive and stupid and dumb in every possible way like gratuitously so even for their point of view. like i sat for half an hour scrolling through some thread where these squirts were debating how to win over the mass media to the Alt Right via the exact way they twitter harassed some feeb video game developer and how this or that suggestion would "set the movement back", reading their shit like i'm reading the stupidest shittiest ISO campus group meeting invasion ever except they dont even have the part where they all pass-agg accuse each other of being adventurists and improperly acting like revolution is imminent because to people on the far right revolutions happen because you successfully dated Yuffie with the right materia equipped
like i read old threads on here where people sort of chuckle about, you know, the rhizzone isnt a communist party you know ha ha. if we were on the alt right we would look at this place with its actual lamestream published writers slowly trickling out of it and see a goddamn schutzstaffel Metal Gear factory and full-body taqueria.
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45989
White House possibly vetoing legislation to avoid helping the Sanders campaign

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46122
February email working on fracking..

Edited by swampman ()

i think that twitter guy who ilmidge is posting goes quite a bit off the rails (eg he distinguishes brennan as instigating false flags but takes comey at his word lol) but i dont think its absurd to think that institutions of bourgeois authority take bourgeois elections seriously, and that some kind of ideological rift exists. for example (i think this is most likely) it could be representative of competition for control between groups that emphasize extraction and control on the international level (and perhaps prefer the status quo on the national scale) and those that emphasize a rollback of public resources on the national scale more strongly. or something else, who knows.
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12803 Ahahaha

c_man posted:

i think that twitter guy who ilmidge is posting goes quite a bit off the rails (eg he distinguishes brennan as instigating false flags but takes comey at his word lol) but i dont think its absurd to think that institutions of bourgeois authority take bourgeois elections seriously, and that some kind of ideological rift exists. for example (i think this is most likely) it could be representative of competition for control between groups that emphasize extraction and control on the international level (and perhaps prefer the status quo on the national scale) and those that emphasize a rollback of public resources on the national scale more strongly. or something else, who knows.

do you think the interests of the trump block are genuinely against the neoliberal order or do you think it's sort of a hilarious manifestation of bougie false consciousness (I'm pressing option B as Hard As I Can)

thirdplace posted:

do you think the interests of the trump block are genuinely against the neoliberal order or do you think it's sort of a hilarious manifestation of bougie false consciousness (I'm pressing option B as Hard As I Can)

i dont see why it has to be either i guess, i would think overt white supremacy is as consonant with the movement of capital as liberalized multicultural false promises. if anything the idea that the trump bloc would be in any way against economic liberalization and globalized capitalism seems to me to be false consciousness, because their interests lie in accelerated extraction from oppressed nations just as the democrats' model of international finance does, despite the differences in how it would be carried out, its efficiency, long term implications, etc. ive been avoiding the election discourse like the plague so i cant really comment confidently about how those issues have been playing out there (otoh i have very little confidence in any given bit of election-season takery becoming actual policy in the future so maybe its a wash)

Bill "actually its pronounced ephebophilia" Clinton
how would it be "false consciousness" from the bourgeoisie, it's just smart rhetoric, like, obama is not aggressive enough with putin but also we should be friends with putin in a manly different way achievable by a true real man. the disconnect from the ossified traditional republican funding base is because their public face has been the republican congressional leaders mincing around and delivering their ultra square impressions of 1990s rush limbaugh routines while their collective favorables in polls are close to 10-15%, while donald trump is both better than rush limbaugh at doing what he does and had a big TV show where he kicked people's asses and also will throw in a couple of the cutting edge internet weirdo things the congress people won't acknowledge even exist. and voters for trump don't care if trump says things that contradict each other and then goes back on it, neither do voters for clinton when she does the same thing, it's about kicking ass and winning.

it's the same thing as when ron paul had a surprise strong showing in iowa in 2012 and all these dumbass big city reporters who barely paid attention during the actual caucuses ran out to farms in iowa where they expected to find something they didn't, i don't know what exactly, a bunch of war skeptics explaining that they had principled constitutional stances against the voting rights act but isn't the war on drugs the real racism? and these reporters went into shock, or at least acted like it, when they found... normal iowa republican party caucus-goers, hardcore evangelical property owners who said i think we need the Ten Commandments in the courthouse and Christian prayer in schools and i think ron paul is a christian man and god has blessed him. because Ron Paul and his ground game were not idiots. the average donald trump voter is just a republican who thinks donald trump is a hoot and doesn't take shit and wins for the republicans and the money is trailing them but not by much.

cars posted:

when they found... normal iowa republican party caucus-goers, hardcore evangelical property owners who said i think we need the Ten Commandments in the courthouse and Christian prayer in schools and i think ron paul is a christian man and god has blessed him. because Ron Paul and his ground game were not idiots. the average donald trump voter is just a republican who thinks donald trump is a hoot and doesn't take shit and wins for the republicans and the money is trailing them but not by much.

the mother fucking ground game!! (does howard dean scream but not ina mocking way). Huillarys secret weapon as well. gruond. game.

The presidential race may be tightening, but Democrats are convinced they have an Election Day ace-in-the-hole: Hillary Clinton's ground game.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/democratic-insiders-hillarys-ground-game-will-sink-trump-230718#ixzz4P3oitPD9

i dunno, there's a lot true about what you're saying--you're definitely spot on with all the russia/syria stuff--but i think that trump supporters do genuinely think they are hurt by trade & immigration, and that oversea occupations are charity cases for which we ought to be paid
ground game. compared to every election where i have been old enough to pay attention i have seen barely any signs, bumper stickers, anything like that anywhere for either major party candidate. i have been in three states over the last week sitting in taxis and i think i saw more jill stein yard signs than clinton yard signs because i saw two jill stein signs. because the two people voting for jill stein are actually into jill stein.

someone here... glomper_stomper? predicted the most important thing about this election will probably be record low turnout even for the U.S. And i think at the least a low turnout is what's going to make the media upset and confused after it happens, because according to them everyone in the united states is supposed to be hearing the lightsaber fight music from Phantom Menace in their heads this time around but most of them never cared in the first place and now they both don't care and are annoyed as shit by how much comedy celebrities care.

thirdplace posted:

i dunno, there's a lot true about what you're saying--you're definitely spot on with all the russia/syria stuff--but i think that trump supporters do genuinely think they are hurt by trade & immigration, and that oversea occupations are charity cases for which we ought to be paid

i think there's incredible anger and fear in the united states over 1) the insecure conditions resulting from jobs & spending going wherever in the world the money stretches furthest for the bourgeoisie and 2) fallout from the dismantling of the last remnants of the weak pseudo-social-democratic pact that existed during a few recent decades of incredible growth. that anger has been there for years and keeps getting stronger the worse things look on either front.

but in this particular case we're talking about the parts of the backlash that are getting funneled back into a United States presidential race between the two existing major parties, right now literally the least likely process on Earth to stop any of that. like, if i took a shit in my neighbor's birdbath it won't stop 1) or 2) either but at least it's unlikely to accelerate them while reinforcing a strong sense of futility in even trying to oppose them, plus i'll feel free and easy the rest of the day.

PS Missing that ground game beef hot dog sauce with walnuts and pizza, so much pizza, so much mother F*Cking PIZZA

tpaine posted:

william jefferson clinton starship, they called it

better name than the real one which was "Lolita Express"

Check out the attachment to this one:
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46848

Michael Vachon had me come up to New York today to sit with George
Soros and show him our ads. He liked them...a lot. And he REALLY liked
McSame. I thought I'd be skewered for name puns but he thought it was
sticky.

Since he is a right-wing punching bag he just wanted to make sure he
was OK with anything he was accused of funding.

I can't tell. We talked about Sheldon Adelson too. I talked about a scenario where Obama is attacked and we'd need to be on the air at the same time. He got that. I don't think he gets how little money is in the system.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46461

swampman posted:

Whats the attachment say

ilmdge posted:

swampman posted:

Whats the attachment say

Its just some clinton foundation internal documents that are actually very boring. Hahahahaha owned

swampman posted:

ilmdge posted:

swampman posted:

Whats the attachment say

Its just some clinton foundation internal documents that are actually very boring. Hahahahaha owned

this is extemely my shit!!!

why the hell did they make every single individual part of this meeting its own pdf file. like I understand partitioning the audited financial statements and similar big unwieldy documents their own separate things, that's just reasonable.

but did they really need separate pdfs for the cover, the table of contents, and the meeting agenda, all of which are a single sparse page? these people couldn't find their own assholes without a team of administrative assistants
probably for a print job
So I'm sitting here reading the auditors report and drooling over their quarter of a billion budget. I wrote a bunch of words here about their internal fiscal structures, but it was dry and boring, and nothing I'm seeing is particularly new. TLDR a lot of fiscal accountability is too concentrated, including oversight and disbursement responsibilities that should be separate but aren't, enough that the auditor gave them a finger waggling about it. This is par for the course for a vanity charity whose board of directors are your personal friends. Also bear in mind these documents are from 2010-2011, the Foundation has since publicly talked about tuning up their fiscal structures but the problem is kind of baked into the nature of the org.

It's a little fun to look at where the Clinton Foundation's international spending goes though. Here's a statement from the fiscal disclosure forms the IRS collects on their programming activities outside the US (this isn't including shit like 40 million in haiti "relief" fundraising)

Fairly diverse geographic spread, with obvious emphasis on areas of traditional American imperialist activity (South America and the Pacific.) Hilariously most of the line items that are just "Climate Change" are small peanuts compared to the "Climate Change, Economic Development" lines. For clarity purposes they really should have made economic development its own separate line item!

What's really interesting though is when we get away from programming and into direct granting:

Well that's interesting, their only granting to external organizations happens in South America, everywhere else they do their own programming in house. According to Foundation publicity materials, "The Clinton Foundation is an operating foundation. The money raised by the Foundation is spent directly on our programs, and not as grants to other charitable organizations." I wonder what might be going on in South America that would need them to break with policy and keep things at an arms length???

Cool thing I learned: a sister organization, Clinton Foundation Insalingsstiftelse (trns Collection Foundation, so Clinton Foundation Collection Foundation) is incorporated in Stockholm, and isn't a charitable organization. Fun.

Their conflict of interest policy is extremely strict for lay employees and laughably easy for board/executives to get their obvious conflicts of interests signed away as acceptable.

shriekingviolet posted:

I wonder what might be going on in South America that would need them to break with policy and keep things at an arms length???

obviously it's the high concentration of ivy league educated Jews down there

She is so ludicrously awful.

xipe posted:

I wish I had get fiscal knowledge of photo shop and 1930s Soviet history, I'm sure there's a show trial meme in there that dozens of people would find funny

Just a behind the music moment for you: I use the default Windows Paint program. I almost got Photoshop once but I thought it would encourage me to build useful skills and I decided against it. That is why the memes are so simple (shitty).

There's a free online photoshop called pixlr. I used it one time, to put a semi-transparent chalupa over the picture of the Ali Chalupa. Other than that I also only use MS Paint

Hey Podesta, you thought that was funny, just wait tell I tell you about what happened at Boston.
this is pretty cool and useful: clinton.media.mit.edu
Robby Mook was planning Sander's endorsement of Hillary as early as Dec. 2015 lol

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47719
hilary was positioning her destruction of libya as a demonstration of presidential leadership back in 2011

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23898

To: Oscar Flores
Date: 2011-09-02 15:28
Subject: TICK TOCK ON LIBYA

UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05788648 Date: 10/30/2015

RELEASE IN PART
B5,B6

H <hrod17@clintonemail.com >
Sent: Saturday, September 3, 2011 10:28 PM
To: Oscar Flores
Subject: Fw: tick tock on libya

PIs print for me.

Sent: Monday, August 22, 2011 12:37 PM

To: H
Subject: FW: tick tock on libya

Here is Draft

Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2011 7:40 PM

To: Mills, Cheryl D; Nuland, Victoria
Subject: tick tock on libya

this is basically off the top of my head, with a few consultations of my notes. but it shows S'

leadership/ownership/stewardship of this country's libya policy from start to finish. let me know what you
think.
toria, who else might be able to add to this?

Secretary Clinton's leadership on Libya

HRC has been a critical voice on Libya in administration deliberations, at NATO, and in contact group

meetings — as well as the public face of the U.S. effort in Libya. She was instrumental in securing the
authorization, building the coalition, and tightening the noose around Qadhafi and his regime.

February 25 — HRC announces the suspension of operations of the Libyan embassy in Washington.

February 26 — HRC directs efforts to evacuate all U.S. embassy personnel from Tripoli and orders the closing of

the embassy.

February 26 -- HRC made a series of calls to her counterparts to help secure passage of UNSC 1970, which

imposes sanctions on Gaddafi and his family and refers Qadhafi and his cronies to the ICC

February 28 — HRC travels to Geneva, Switzerland for consultations with European partners on Libya. She

gives a major address in which she says: "Colonel Qadhafi and those around him must be held accountable for
these acts, which violate international legal obligations and common decency. Through their actions, they have
lost the legitimacy to govern. And the people of Libya have made themselves clear: It is time for Qadhafi to go

— now, without further violence or delay." She also works to secure the suspension of Libya from membership
in the Human Rights Council.

Early March — HRC appoints Special Envoy Chris Stevens to be the U.S. representative to Benghazi

UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05788648 Date: 10/30/2015

March 14 — HRC travels to Paris for the G8 foreign minister's meeting. She meets with TNC representative
Jibril and consults with her colleagues on further UN Security Council action. She notes that a no-fly zone will
not be adequate.

March 14-16 — HRC participates in a series of high-level video- and teleconferences with
She is a leading voice for strong UNSC action and a NATO civilian
protection mission.

March 17 — HRC secures Russian abstention and Portuguese and African support for UNSC 1973, ensuring that

it passes. 1973 authorizes a no-fly zone over Libya and "all necessary measures" - code for military action - to
protect civilians against Gaddafi's army.

March 24 — HRC engages with allies and secures the transition of command and control of the civilian
protection mission to NATO. She announces the transition in a statement.

March 18-30— HRC engages with UAE, Qatar, and Jordan to seek their participation in coalition
operations. Over the course of several days, all three devote aircraft to the mission.

March 19 — HRC travels to Paris to meet with European and Arab leaders to prepare for military action to
protect civilians. That night, the first U.S. air strikes halt the advance of Gaddafi's forces on Benghazi and

target Libya's air defenses:

March 29 — HRC travels to London for a conference on Libya, where she is a driving force behind the creation
of a Contact Group comprising 20-plus countries to coordinate efforts to protect civilians and plan for a post-
Qadhafi Libya. She is instrumental in setting up a rotating chair system to ensure regional buy-in.

April 14 — HRC travels to Berlin for NATO meetings. She is the driving force behind NATO adopting a
communiqué that calls for Qadhafi's departure as a political objective, and lays out three clear military
objectives: end of attacks and threat of attacks on civilians; the removal of Qadhafi forces from cities they
forcibly entered; and the unfettered provision of humanitarian access.

May 5 — HRC travels to Rome for a Contact Group meeting. The Contact Group establishes a coordination

system and a temporary financial mechanism to funnel money to the TNC.

June 8 — HRC travels to Abu Dhabi for another Contact Group meeting and holds a series of intense discussions
with rebel leaders.

June 12 — HRC travels to Addis for consultations and a speech before the African Union, pressing the case for a
democratic transition in Libya.

July 15 — HRC travels to Istanbul and announces that the U.S. recognizes the TNC as the legitimate government
of Libya. She also secures recognition from the other members of the Contact Group.

Late June — HRC meets with House Democrats and Senate Republicans to persuade them not to de-fund the
Libya operation.

July 16 — HRC sends Feltman, Cretz, and Chollet to Tunis to meet with Qadhafi envoys "to deliver a clear and
firm message that the only way to move forward, is for Qadhafi to step down".

Early August — HRC works to construct a $1.5 billion assets package to be approved by the Security Council
and sent to the TNC. That package is working through its last hurdles.

Early August -- After military chief Abdel Fattah Younes is killed, S sends a personal message to TNC head
Jalil to press for a responsible investigation and a careful and inclusive approach to creating a new executive

council.

Early August -- HRC secures written pledges from the TNC to an inclusive, pluralistic democratic

transition. She continues to consult with European and Arab colleagues on the evolving situation.
Another archive site http://www.vaskal.ca/podestafiles
Which includes this email https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8126

> HRC went through the line and ordered a burrito bowl with chicken and
> black beans, gauc, and an iced tea. No one noticed that she was
> there, which made for an awkward encounter between me and the manager
> as I was taking aerial shots of HRC ordering. I think he thought I
> was from the health department.

cars posted:

like i read old threads on here where people sort of chuckle about, you know, the rhizzone isnt a communist party you know ha ha. if we were on the alt right we would look at this place with its actual lamestream published writers slowly trickling out of it and see a goddamn schutzstaffel Metal Gear factory and full-body taqueria.

that is exactly how i see this place and how i describe it to others

just a heads up for any 4chan/reddit nerds who might stumble across this: in the emails, pizza probably isnt code for pedo stuff. it probably just means pizza. thank you.