it's also by the lead singer of harvey danger who i guess was correct on their reunion album about not having anything to say since over ten years ago.
his argument is seriously that bernie sanders would have lost anyway because everyone who voted for trump is an anti semite wow.
[account deactivated]
keep our Democrats white, and white power and merry christmas.
[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

at least bernie pulled her to the left.

*oversized hook appears from stage left and drags Hillary away*

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

Her activism is one of the reasons the UN recognizes marriage equality as a human right. This is a matter of public record.

Hell, call me a stickler for details, but I feel like a fair number of countries haven't recognized same-sex marriages yet.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

should i plug the zone as a place for halfway clued in dudes and broads to come and post and think

Yes, and despite my unbearable bad breath and quickness to screaming arguments, I should be the one selling newspapers

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
where u postin tpins
[account deactivated]
what thread
[account deactivated]
You are still making this not about Trump, who is the Hitler is this Hitler analogue.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Only after finding the 'zzonE have I realized what a cesspool SA is for any kind of discussion that isn't laughing at other goons. D&D is where a forum that's nominally for self-deprecating humour combines with people who think they're geniuses and refuse to think that they can learn from anyone else. Everyone is an expert on any given topic because they googled "syria" or "politics" and skimmed the wikipedia article minutes before they posted. It's the exact same garbage that you'll find on reddit except this is somehow even more smug and with less self awareness. I look back at some of the posts I've made there and I'm guilty of being the exact person I'm describing now just to try to fit in with these losers. What a colossal waste of everyone's time.
theyre accusing tpaine of being rightwing haha

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

theyre accusing tpaine of being rightwing haha

this is literally all they have left, grouping people into race groups to call them out for not supporting grandma pinochet and calling everyone who didn't vote for her a nazi

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Fascinating stuff
[account deactivated]
they have the best words
[account deactivated]
This shitposting spree must cease posthaste. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

"U mad?" is not D&D-safe. User loses posting privileges for 3 days.

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

came here to post this

swampman still has the best bans so far. of this era anyway, it's risky to compete with how maggotmaster and agoddamnred went out

tpaine posted:

d&d: Sadly, what you are offering as an answer -- lets cotinue growing our economy while preserving human dignity -- was basically the gist of HRC's second debate

the d&d election night thread is one of the greatest threads of all time, in the entire 17 year history of the something awful forums. its like 300 pages long and there's a utterly hysterical meltdown on every single page, ahahaha

a few highlights, thanks
I saw someone say something like "the 'dnc was rigged' meme needs to end" and it started creating cancer cells in my brain so I closed the window.