Now put different posters names on each child and call it a crew and put it in your sig. and oh - you don't have to report back.
thom friedman

talk about dialectics for kids
It's pretty cool that the PR world exploited the whole trend of "wise beyond years 5 year old children declaring political truths" successfully, and convinced millions of people that a kid who suddenly became famous and who cant read or write is urging them to start world war 3

You can authoritatively say ANYTHING if you're a famous person with some relation to the us political sphere
trevor noah explained to my facebook friends recently that the only thing you need to do to defeat donald trump {soon to be defeated} is to tell him and his supporters to elaborate on their views and then let them use your time to present those views at length to the public without ever stepping in to argue with them. and im like um......................

cars posted:

cars posted:

trevor noah explained to my facebook friends recently that the only thing you need to do to defeat donald trump {soon to be defeated} is to tell him and his supporters to elaborate on their views and then let them use your time to present those views at length to the public without ever stepping in to argue with them. and im like um......................

Nice humblebrag

cars posted:

i didnt know you were friends with all of the journalists who have been writing those "dapper alt-right guy" thinkpieces

Re: Dallas shootings 2016
i overheard a cop whose girlfriend was mad at him for being a piece of shit tell her that "being a white man isn't a privilege anymore, it's more of a burden" and he made this really earnest pleased face about his creative innovation

Panopticon posted:

dope
i cast "detect revisionism" on the user's post history
Make a saving throw vs Wands every 2d12 days or split into 2 paladins, each with half the levels and half the equipment of before. Each Paladin will retain the same personality, morals, and goals, but will find the other to be their mortal enemy. Both paladins will feel that they are the original or "true" Paladin.

While the paladin is not, by code of conduct, restricted from having relations with women or taking a wife, the stressful energies released will speed up the saving throw to avoid splitting by 1d6 days. As a result, many devotees of the common man chose to forgo relationships, despite there being no strict rule against it.

If a demihuman, half-orc, or other fantastical race is present in the paladins adventuring party, the paladin must defer all decision making to them. A failure to do this will require a saving throw to avoid splitting that same night.
somebody photoshop the TIME so that it's bleeding

cars posted:

Because she deserves to be counted among her person of the year peers: Charles Lindbergh, Adolf Hitler, Owen Young, Chiang Kai-shek, Richard Nixon, Richard Nixon Again, Henry Kissinger, Ronald Reagan, Ronald Reagan Again, George H W Bush, George W Bush, George W Bush Yet Again, and You.

It's kind of telling that a magazine that made george bush its person of the year 17 times actually had 2 worse choices; the website amazon.com and You, The Fans.
maybe hillary would have won slightly fewer votes and yet been declared the winner if she had spent more time and money in pennsylania than california and new york. just a thought
maybe she should should go fly a kite!!!!!

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

maybe hillary would have won slightly fewer votes and yet been declared the winner if she had spent more time and money in pennsylania than california and new york. just a thought

rumsod is v. angry at you stealing his av

rumsod can take a long walk... off a short pier!!

Panopticon posted:

who

Rumsod!

Panopticon posted:

who

http://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=209029

Tell that to Rumsod!
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

................................................................................................................................Iraq.
deadken... who i like... but still as far as i can tell the only way people can maintain the cognitive dissonance to see libya, syria etc. as anything but imperial projects against reluctant potential satrapies is to think they can grab for that imperialist dollar in some watered down way. like its one thing to point out as HK did that critique of the syrian government should be allowed, its another to fantasize that everyone goes into a bucket Murderous Reactionaries that we make a face at & its politically "meaningless" whatever the hell that would even mean.
i have the weirdest consensus right now