glomper_stomper posted:

prior to an outreach meeting we organized, there really hadn't been any public left-wing opposition to the party orthodoxy. i was kind of ignorant of just how many wavering party workers and organizers had attended up until this point but, basically, from their perspective, it established a militant communist organization that was capable of absorbing them. i later found out that every other member of our baby politburo was active in the young democrats around here to a fairly considerable degree.

anyway, a student working with the university press came with us to a meeting and asked us a bunch of questions for the campus paper. about a week later, the article was published, which quoted a fairly prominent young dem organizer and standing chairperson saying stalin literally did nothing wrong. the young dems had a fucking aneurysm and started rallying internally for a general purge of anyone who didn't self-identify as a "liberal".

Good to see the next generation of pundits is the same as the current generation of pundits

BREAKING: glomper_stomper doxxed: http://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/52405967

cars posted:

BREAKING: glomper_stomper doxxed: http://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/52405967

"Sporting and educational facilities
were offered and by this means the
Communistic spider attracted many
unsuspecting flies into its parlour.
Once there the Young Democrats --no
longer young Communists - were exploited for Moscow's purpose."

roseweird stop exploiting young australians for Moscow's purpose

[account deactivated]
oh because of your arachnid av
[account deactivated]
*door to the forum flies open and 20,000 nerds pour in with smartphones*

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

what is anfem

1. A hymn of praise or loyalty.
2. A choral composition having a sacred or moralizing text in English.
3. A popular song, especially a rock song felt to sum up the attitudes or feelings associated with a period or social group.
it's anthem, like how penny hardaway was called anfernee
4. Seminal novel exposing the evils of collectivism by the greatest writer of the 20th century, Ayn RR Rand.
i met a cute boy and im trying to find a way to navigate politically working with his collective and snuggling
none of you people with your cute answers about what anfem is are helping me get laid. how am i going to parlay my cushy rhizzone admin job into some hot dates like this. fuck goddamn it
[account deactivated]
anfem is anarchA feminist.

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

anfem is anarchA feminist.

merci

[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

i aced my calculus final and doubled my cycling speed

always good to see practical applications of mathematics

roseweird posted:

i aced my calculus final and doubled my cycling speed!! i luv real life. i wanna get back into martial arts but not sure where to get started

Nice! I'm doing good in my calc class too! *high five*

roseweird posted:

i aced my calculus final and doubled my cycling speed!! i luv real life. i wanna get back into martial arts but not sure where to get started

Nice.

renounce popery getfiscal
no dont
House of Hughes
this sunday my niece is getting baptized and my brother asked me to be her godfather. i went through a brief class about it and im starting to feel intimidated. i thought i, like, have to raise her if my bro and sister in law die and buy her birthday presents for a little while if they dont. turns out, on my day of judgment christ is going to hold me to account for my performance as a godfather. not whether i buy her gifts once a year, but whether or not i helped her adhere to the church and its teachings
[account deactivated]

TG posted:

this sunday my niece is getting baptized and my brother asked me to be her godfather. i went through a brief class about it and im starting to feel intimidated. i thought i, like, have to raise her if my bro and sister in law die and buy her birthday presents for a little while if they dont. turns out, on my day of judgment christ is going to hold me to account for my performance as a godfather. not whether i buy her gifts once a year, but whether or not i helped her adhere to the church and its teachings

I did a godfather gig at a church or two in my day and I didn't get a class like this. Hm... what kind of zany hijinx have I gotten myself into?

[account deactivated]
i like the dude cosplaying as the alien species from the racism episode of the original trek
[account deactivated]
i do
[account deactivated]
murder me.

Edited by fape ()

murder me.

Edited by fape ()

that's how you do it. fer shure
Your friend will be the best future anticommunist
I bought a pack of five cinnamon bagels and when i opened them I realised there were only four in the pack >_<, death to imperialism
tpaine, i know you're a proud member of mudvayne but i don't think posting your crew pic in every thread is going to get you more marx points. if you want those you'll have to post more cat pics, thems the rules
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
too soon.