make one of those with the Internationale, post it on r/fullcommunism and let the upvotes roll in

karphead posted:

make one of those with the Internationale, post it on r/fullcommunism and let the upvotes roll in

best idea i've seen all year

So far there has been limited success with goading Jahans into meeting his destiny, with him claiming loudly that "he will never ever become alt-right" but this is a common reaction of cultural leftists coming to terms with the fact that they are unwanted even in the context of egalitarian virtue-signalling from the left.
Come home, big man

cemetery posted:

So far there has been limited success with goading Jahans into meeting his destiny, with him claiming loudly that "he will never ever become alt-right" but this is a common reaction of cultural leftists coming to terms with the fact that they are unwanted even in the context of egalitarian virtue-signalling from the left.
Come home, big man

someone translate this

[account deactivated]
I like the song but the video is scary
not sure if ive ever shared this with the zzone drinking crew, but this time of year im reminded of a delightful little shot my friend invented that i like to call the feliz navidad. its half tequila, half peppermint schnapps. preferably the shittiest plastic handle tequila you can find plus rumple minze. its the perfect drink to share with the family that you loath but are forced to spend time with, or to console yourself on those long lonely winter nights that you arent spending with the family that disowned you long ago
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
golden monkey is maybe the nastiest beer i have ever had

tpaine posted:

i got a big bomber of la fin du monde 9%. it's pretty good, tastes like golden monkey but not so barfy. teh tehhhh

welcom 2 canada

tpaine posted:

i got a big bomber of la fin du monde 9%. it's pretty good, tastes like golden monkey but not so barfy. teh tehhhh

it's great

montréal me manque
I'm drinking Captain Morgan's Black Spiced Rum. It came with a free shot of Crown Royal so that's nice too. I'm really into rum these days, but I probably have to start buying bottom shelf stuff lol.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
rum is delicious but vodka can get you where you need to go
Fosters, you're welcome australians (brewed in europe)
now its Jim beam and I am highly disapointed to see that no one else is (posting about) drinking themseves to death
sorry, I've had a really bad cold so I just didn't have it in me.

I'm all better now, so. Jameson.
[account deactivated]
so thats what people mean by irony poisoning
beer and wine, feeling fine
[account deactivated]
tequilla and codka and uisge and beer and beer and

Yes! sometimes i feel like parabolart is the only one around here committed to DYtD. Let's all agree to be better, for parabalory.
innis & gunn, and also jameson. and also this apple flavoured crown royal a relative gave me to commemorate the birth of our lord and savior, Mao Tse-Tung.

I don't really like sweetened liquor, but put it in tonic water and it is basically a cider, so whatever, that's nice.
i've been sober for about a week before this. just wanted to partake in this great thread once more, and hell, it's new years, you know? so i drank some drinks with friends. have a healthy and happy new year folks
i got some wiser's spiced vanilla whiskey and some coca cola. i loved drinking vanilla coke in my childhood so was going for something like that, i even pulled out all the stops and went name-brand for my mix... anyway it doesn't taste anything like vanilla coke. happy new year though new friends
Happy New Year everybody! My resolution is to revolution.
alochol u fukkin idiots its new years eve day, peace out namaste inshallah
WHEW LADS
Negronis, the bitterness kinda makes up for the purgatory of having to hang out with a sam harris fan... sample conversation: "have u see the obama biopic Barry on netflux?"

Edited by tears ()

everything in the house

shriekingviolet posted:

everything in the house

На здоровье!

I'm a frikkin drangus for buying 'Lamb's Navy' rum, which is bottomshelf, when 'Captain Morgan's' was on sale for the same price and is a midshelf pick b/c pirates>sailors.
i drinkeda box wine
UFO winter blonde and trying to ernestly talk to my brother for th efirst time in years

edit
BORN TO DIE
WORLD IS A FUCK
FOUR HUNDRED AND TEN BILLION DEAD COPS

Edited by Scrree ()