lol

Said to me 30 seconds after sex.

"I think this was a mistake."

i think that's how everyone feels truthfully

Goethestein posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:
there's really nothing weird about the people on that site

beanbros.jpg

cbass = alcoholic fat dude with no friends irl, suicidally depressed, crippling anxiety disorder, did not talk about having a date or girlfriend or sex a single time in during four years of reading wddp

cc lemon: fat, recent high school graduate, long hair, into One Piece and dickgirl hentai. fat, tried to ride his bike across the state of Texas; got less than one mile. fat.

jollyklansman = speed user, sincerely tries to argue on Youtube, shrieks at people on facebook for ideological crimes, including a literally retarded girl who he made cry when she posted something about jesus. looked like an old jewish woman even before the dickchopping

getfiscal: schizophrenia, depression, heavy medication, rasterbation of joseph stalin on wall.

gul banana: indeterminate amount of fat, likely extreme. once sold 20 pounds of magic cards on ebay, which when yours truly did the math came out to over 1900 cards. which were just the ones he was selling.

marty = communist who worked for finance, greasy, did not talk about having a date or girlfriend or sex a single time in my four years of reading wddp

mccaine = gay communist prostitute philosophy major with fetishes for s&m and pederasty. pics of him playing with shaft and backdoor readily available on internet

mugabe = fucked her mid-40s cpr instructor

nicolae = crippling depression, likely fat, suicide ideation

peenworm: bald fat hipster alcoholic vegan who changed his last name to something from Lovecraft when he got married to his fatter vegan wife who divorced him for reasons unrelating to his having the #1 postcount on wddp.org

tilde = rampant alcoholic

vox = four hundred pounds and shaped like a beanbag, life-destroying depression, sleeps on garbage bags, did not talk about having a date or girlfriend or sex a single time in during four years of reading wddp. nice guy tho~

willa = jewish spinster woman in her early 60s who spends all day on a forum for depression teens to denounce each other

can u do one about rhizzone thanks if u didnt do it already

Edited by Impper ()

and then someone can illustrate the post and it can be an epic siggy

Goethestein posted:

thats just a post that i made, in the Ronpaul thread.

Goethestein posted:

Lessons posted:
mm's boice is sexy as hell

\

idgi, why attributing quote to piucture of pretty gril

my grandma goes to bed at 1 and wakes up at 6 every single day
i too was a fan of ellen burstyn's performance in requiem for a dream
i go to bed every night at 10pm in my spiderman 'jammies when i get tucked into my racecar bed
[account deactivated]
who won
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:
It says it right in the thread big man; Future Widow and Shennong now LF mods, EmanuelaOrlandi as new IFAP mod

OK

ON THE CASE

ITS DONE
gold mine my balls
an unfortunate smelting accident
why is this still stickied
[account deactivated]

germanjoey posted:
why is this still stickied

mods?

Please sticky.