http://twitter.com/wikileaks
thx for teh twit link A+ thread
no time for text, shes ab0out to blow
in before 5. 5. 5. 5. 5.
"next 96 hours", press conference monday, and yet the countdown looks like it'll be within an hour?
what could it be

gyrofry posted:
what could it be

maybe tom has gone on a diet

hoping for a new wolfgoreshow paula deen episode
seems like maybe this is it: http://wikileaks.org/the-gifiles.html
I don't think anyone cares too much about what Stratfor are up to
lol fuckin stratfor. youd have to be an idiot to think theyre reliable/not a front but i guess evidence beyond the circumstantial is always nice
reminder that the guy who owns Assanges British country house arrest home is the head of a large zionist "charity group"

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
reminder that the guy who owns Assanges British country house arrest home is the head of a large zionist "charity group"

That still doesn't explain your bad posting

TOM IS FAT AHAHHAHA WHAT A FUNNY JOKE

babyfinland posted:
TOM IS FAT AHAHHAHA WHAT A FUNNY JOKE

this but unironically

Assange doesn't seem to realize that nobody cares about Stratfor and he would have been better off focusing on getting Obama's birth certificate.
A big .rar full of "courage wolf" jpegs. Youve done it again, Julian
Free Bradley Diaper Pics -- Click Here to Find Out More
all the latest and greatest pics + vids of mid-level bureaucrats playin with cats
http://wikileaks.org/gifiles/releasedate/2012-02-27.html
lol

Well, look at it this way. The Dems quit pretending and admitted to
themselves that to win it you have to get off your high horse and play
dirty when you have to. And they won.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Friday, November 07, 2008 7:41 AM
To: secure@stratfor.com
Subject: Insight - The Dems & Dirty Tricks ** Internal Use Only - Pls Do
Not Forward **
** Internal Use Only - Pls Do Not Forward **

1) The black Dems were caught stuffing the ballot boxes in Philly and Ohio
as reported the night of the election and Sen. McCain chose not to
fight. The matter is not dead inside the party. It now becomes a matter
of sequence now as to how and when to "out".

2) It appears the Dems "made a donation" to Rev. Jesse (no, they would
never do that!) to keep his yap shut after his diatribe about the Jews and
Israel. A little bird told me it was a "nice six-figure donation". This
also becomes a matter of how and when to out.

3) The hunt is on for the sleezy Russian money into O-mans coffers. A
smoking gun has already been found. Will get more on this when the time
is right. My source was too giddy to continue. Can you say Clinton and
ChiCom funny money? This also becomes a matter of how and when to out.
what the fuck kind of dog and pony show is this shit
http://wikileaks.org/IMG/pdf/The_Stratfor_Glossary_of_Useful_Baffling_and_Strange_Intelligence_Terms.pdf

lmao
I think that's some office joke.

PowerPoint
Ranger
Member of intelligence team whose primary contribution
is the making PowerPoint presentations. Usually
assigned to least competent member of the team to keep
him out of trouble. Winds up controlling the operation
because management keeps promoting him because he
makes neat animations.

ATF Alcohol Tobacco and Fire Arms. Rednecks with a license
to kill. Never, ever, ever ask for their help on anything.

do you really believe these people are capable of parody
Random Business Idea - Network Security

Email-ID866124Date2010-12-09
02:38:51Frommarko.papic@stratfor
Toanalysts@stratfor
Nameanalysts@stratfor

I'm sure this has been thought of before at STRATFOR so excuse theredundancy. I was reading a solid Forbes article on Assange and it saidthat a large number of deep pocket corporations were looking intoleak-focused network security after these Wikileak episodes.I was wondering if it was possible for us to get some of that"leak-focused" gravy train. This is an obvious fear sale, so that's a goodthing. And we have something to offer that the IT security companiesdon't, mainly our focus on counter-intelligence and surveillance that Fredand Stick know better than anyone on the planet.We do a lot of good work with all the personal/executive security analysisas well. Could we develop some ideas and procedures on the idea of"leak-focused" network security that focuses on preventing one's ownemployees from leaking sensitive information.

The point here is that I am sure there are certain procedures andprecautions that companies should employ that go beyond installing networksecurity network to deal with potential leaks. In fact, Im not so surethis is an IT problem that requires an IT solution.--Marko PapicSTRATFOR AnalystC: + 1-512-905-3091marko.papic@stratfor.com
julian assange is a market libertarian
he is also self-diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome

Groulxsmith posted:
he is also self-diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome

ahh, a fellow self-diagnosed Aspie...

BoogerTWashington posted:
do you really believe these people are capable of parody

they are crafted in the heavens from a smokeless fire, bereft of humor and tenderness.

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/02/stratfor-is-a-joke-and-so-is-wikileaks-for-taking-them-seriously/253681/?google_editors_picks=true

On today's Wikileaks release, one Middle East-based NGO worker noted on Twitter that when she met Stratfor's man in Cairo, he spoke no Arabic, had never been to Egypt before, and had to ask her for directions to Tahrir Square.

whoa, misogynistic boys club with delusions of grandeur and facile analysis is a complete joke?!

but enough about the rhizzone.
[account deactivated]

GoldenLionTamarin posted:
ahh, a fellow self-diagnosed Aspie...

1488 posted:
Random Business Idea - Network Security
...The point here is that I am sure there are certain procedures andprecautions that companies should employ that go beyond installing networksecurity network to deal with potential leaks. In fact, Im not so surethis is an IT problem that requires an IT solution.--Marko PapicSTRATFOR AnalystC: + 1-512-905-3091marko.papic@stratfor.com

this is all part of marko papic's cunning procedures andprecautions

shennong posted:
http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/02/stratfor-is-a-joke-and-so-is-wikileaks-for-taking-them-seriously/253681/?google_editors_picks=true

On today's Wikileaks release, one Middle East-based NGO worker noted on Twitter that when she met Stratfor's man in Cairo, he spoke no Arabic, had never been to Egypt before, and had to ask her for directions to Tahrir Square.

I had no idea discipline worked for stratfor

lol wow it's a seriously surprising revelation that a guy who worked for a private american intelligence company wouldn't need to know arabic or have any knowledge of cairo to spin the egyptian arab spring in the direction he wanted. good job assange.
They're only posting them because those anonymous guys hacked the stratfor email server and gave it to wikileaks. Dan Qualye's subscription data was compromised
Theyre interesting. LOl