"Durr, how is Theodore Roosevelt a Progressive?" *ignores the fact that there was entire massive political movement called the Progressives and that Theodore Roosevelt was the first President to represent it, and actually ran for election under the banner of the Progressive Party at one point*
FDR was a goddamn communist.
Hitler was Germany's first progressive Furher

Cycloneboy posted:

discipline posted:
OK cyclone boy, you get to write 500 words on why Roosevelt was America's first progressive president and dedicate at least half of them to his policies in asia and south america or else you get a surprise. you've got 24 hours. good luck and God bless

He gave Cuba independence, organized an end to the Russo-Japanese War, created a civilian (rather than military) government for the Philipines, prevented German intervention in Venezuela following its default on debts, intervened in Cuba to reestablish a democratic government after war veterans overthrew it, took responsibility for the Dominican Republic's debts, etc.

and his seinfeld gimmick was the highlight of old lf

wait i think im mixing up mah prez krew
if i was in that comic it would be like "his sig was full of grade A musicians but he probated IWC!!!"
On September 13, the day before McKinley succumbed to his wounds, Czolgosz was transferred from the police headquarters, since the headquarters were undergoing repairs, to the Erie County Women's Penitentiary.

trans hero???? why is the real story of leona czolgosz not being told???

babyfinland posted:
FDR was a goddamn communist.

lol. the first Progressive president. glad to see all those critical thinking lessons r takin effect
Obama is just the latest democratic president. Its obvious. It says it right there in the name

Roosevelt and his companions killed or trapped more than 11,397 animals, from insects and moles to hippopotamuses and elephants. These included 512 big game animals, including six rare white rhinos. The expedition consumed 262 of the animals.

teddy roosevelt, the gibbisest president
FOR EVERY WHITE PERSON YOU DONT KILL I WILL KILL THREE
killing and eating large animals is cool imo
kill and eat yourself imo
[account deactivated]
cum
[account deactivated]