*holds finger to ear jon stewart style*

I'm being told you can now always reach my telephone.

Nokia has a vibrating tattoo patent for phones

Sometimes, you feel a little tingle of anticipation when your cellphone rings. What if it happened every time?

Nokia has taken out a U.S. patent on technology used to create special tattoos that can pick up phone signals and send a "perceivable impulse" to your skin via magnetic waves from the ink, which contains iron.

According to the patent, the tattoos could even allow you to customize sensations as if they were ring tones.

The patent also includes a temporary stick-on tattoo option for those who aren't too sure about the idea.

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/technology/Nokia+vibrating+tattoo+patent+phones/6435212/story.html
[account deactivated]
ok fellas, lets all get these here vibrating tats on'r junk, hook 'em all up to our Google Glassestm Male Gaze apps, and take back that awesome power of teledildonics, that our sisters and mothers so ignominously lord over us, for the glory of the patriarchy.

occupeye the desert of the feel
yeah can you get this tattoo on your dilz and then be bangin and text yourself for Maximum Pleasure?
Meathook cyberpunk future is clearly the one we've got, so I appreciate the efforts of people to make it as enjoyable as possible.
I read the title as if it lyrically accompanied the chorus of "Walk the Dinosaur".
Please post more lady Gaga
does anyone else think that this new cell phone tattoo is going to look bad with my monroe piercing
[account deactivated]