Groulxsmith posted:
We've killed many pitchers at midtown watering holes and the debates can get pretty spirited. Yes he's a liberal but a fiery, passionate one at that, and I respect the hell out of his conviction

that doesn't answer my question...

Dorkasauirs rex is a fucker peace of shit that still hasnt gave my broish comrade his nee surgery. I a the knights who said nee, give me nee surgery fockre. I have nee can you surgery me
nee nee nee nee nee nee neh

deadken posted:
gay liberal jews in new york..... nobodys done that yet right

It sounds far-fetched, and I hope he doesn't mind me saying this, but DR actually has a really beautiful girlfriend, a dead ringer for Zooey Deschanel

Impper posted:
Ur more than welcome to come out animedad. Make it weirder haha

im in, possibly. check ur pm's yo

aerdil posted:
somebody meet me in san francisco already goddammit i am really weird and awkward and pale in real life, you will have stories to tell, you will assuredly have the social capital to mock me online afterwards, buy me a fucking drink

come down to chicago bro.

i would probably meet a LFer irl but it would also probably be weird. they'd probably have to send me pics first so i know im not gonna be embarrassed to be seen with them irl lol
to be fair though, you look like a doughy lurch from the adam's family
F'ed up but true lol

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

F'ed up but true lol

aerdil posted:
somebody meet me in san francisco already goddammit i am really weird and awkward and pale in real life, you will have stories to tell, you will assuredly have the social capital to mock me online afterwards, buy me a fucking drink

ok but you better put out

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
i would probably meet a LFer irl but it would also probably be weird. they'd probably have to send me pics first so i know im not gonna be embarrassed to be seen with them irl lol

u have my pix bruh

Tsargon posted:
impper-san did you ever make any dollars off of writing those things what you wrote

do you mean my books? or something else

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

gimme a call then

Impper posted:

Tsargon posted:
impper-san did you ever make any dollars off of writing those things what you wrote

do you mean my books? or something else

yes

hey immpper wanna make it saturday instead of friday my girl works tomorrow night. get @ me on aim chemical_pink
[account deactivated]
i dont write bout shit like that in mah books

Groulxsmith posted:

deadken posted:
gay liberal jews in new york..... nobodys done that yet right

It sounds far-fetched, and I hope he doesn't mind me saying this, but DR actually has a really beautiful girlfriend, a dead ringer for Zooey Deschanel

thats a ban

Groulxsmith posted:
DR actually has a really beautiful girlfriend, a dead ringer for Zooey Deschanel

same