http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2099286/Google-formula-says-No-No-No-No-Cat-funniest-YouTube-clip.html

daily mail oi oi oi
i wish theyd remove the cap for upvotes for this thread so i could keep upvoting the op over and over and over again
Daily Mail has the best comments system. Go to any article and click the "worst rated" tab and you'll see some exemplary trolling.

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
Daily Mail has the best comments system. Go to any article and click the "worst rated" tab and you'll see some exemplary trolling.

revealin some trade secrets eh? this is probably ancient info tho you moved on to bigger & better

teh weaz just permabanned me overnight apparently for vigorously discussing the plans for Sydney's second airport and called me a loon
what was ur stance
jk i dont care, municipal drama in australia is as relevant to my life as volcanic eruptions on TItan
god damn you science. stop ruining the universe.
their methodology is hilarious. something getting a "loooooool" is funnier than something getting a "loool"

Goethestein posted:
jk i dont care, municipal drama in australia is as relevant to my life as volcanic eruptions on TItan

Yeah pretty much

People were sperging about how we need to build a maglev train between Sydney and Melbourne and I pointed out that we already have a system called “planes” that works fine and we have better things to spend $ on then trains for trains sake.

trains are cheaper ticket-wise and more cool. also shoot u w/less radiation.

Goethestein posted:
trains are cheaper ticket-wise and more cool. also shoot u w/less radiation.

Lol not here they aren’t.

A plane ticket between Sydney Melb is like $60 and it’s the third busiest air route in the whole world. Building some dumbass high speed train would cost billions upon billions and there is no way in hell you could get a ticket price for under that.

And who gives a shit about radiation? If I cared about my health I wouldn’t smoke cigarettes.

trains r easier to transport various illegal items on so im for em
do australians bitch as much about abbos irl as they do on the internet

Impper posted:
trains r easier to transport various illegal items on so im for em

When I got a train from Amsterdam to paris some French people came into the carriage talking really loudly and obnoxiously to people and I went up to go to the toilet and a lady gabbeled something to me in her moon-language and blocked my way so I went to the other toilet at the other end. When they saw me they came and pushed me up against the wall and frisked me (“wet iz these?” “um my asthma inhaler”) because they thought I was going to flush the goods.

Also one time I went to a party where they hired out a full length 8 car Sydney train and rode around the network with DJs in each carriage and us smoking and doing lines off the seats. It was awesome

Anyway those are my train drugs stories.

Goethestein posted:
do australians bitch as much about abbos irl as they do on the internet

it's spelt "abos" ,check your privilege

hahahaha. i lovin it
im pretty sure its abbos. like we got a bunch of drunk indians living in garbage everywhere too but we almost never talk about them, im just wondering why the australians seem to be obsessed with them
i recently purchased a potpourri of downers from a vietnam vet on at train. he gave me his # lol
he'd set up a little den of iniquity on the cafe car: a dvd player on each side, one playing action movies, the other playing rap videos, alcohol littered everywhere, scrip bottles in plain sight, empty bags of chips and pizza trays, piles upon piles of burnt dvds. he offered to let me wash down the vicodin with some makers. later i partied w. some kids. the moral is trains r alrighte
for some reason he had me set my own prices, and i ended up getting deals on 4 of the drugs and getting ripped off on 1. go me. when he pulled his drug bag out i was truly impressed, it was like the 'universe' of downers that thompson talks about in his dumb book

Goethestein posted:
im pretty sure its abbos. like we got a bunch of drunk indians living in garbage everywhere too but we almost never talk about them, im just wondering why the australians seem to be obsessed with them

Because we don't have black people to take some of the venom.

Muslims cop it disproportionate to their numbers and we've got lots of asians but no-one really cares about them anymore, that shit is passe.

Impper posted:
he'd set up a little den of iniquity on the cafe car: a dvd player on each side, one playing action movies, the other playing rap videos, alcohol littered everywhere, scrip bottles in plain sight, empty bags of chips and pizza trays, piles upon piles of burnt dvds. he offered to let me wash down the vicodin with some makers. later i partied w. some kids. the moral is trains r alrighte

What line was this on? I assume it's not the el, lol.

no, it was the amtrak hahaha. if he'd pulled that on the el he'd be finished before the train started moving
TRAINS. CALIFORNIA. FUCK YES YOU FAGGOTS.

[account deactivated]
airoplane make pollution and drown the maldivs