crustpunk_trotsky posted:
have you heard of Nazbrit. its the next big ironic thing

that's a ban

lets talk about the aesthetics of a bunch of ugly white people. haha no im not talking about russians or germans this time!
germans aren't ugly we are beautiful. when allowed to flourish in the modern urban environment we literally set the standard of beauty which all other people must follow.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
germans aren't ugly we are beautiful. when allowed to flourish in the modern urban environment we literally set the standard of beauty which all other people must follow.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

hahaha that is literally a jewish man

Myfanwy posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

whats the difference?

good point. you're jewish im german and we're pretty much the same person so there is probably no difference.
"karl marx wasn't a german he was a jew" -orson welles
i'm probably the most certifiably gentile person on the rhizzone

Groulxsmith posted:

Myfanwy posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

whats the difference?

The way they look???

lets talk about the aesthetics of a bunch of ugly white people. haha no im not talking about russians or germans this time!

slavs aren't "white" people. don't make such scathing remarks

you mischlings really let a lot of of your internal angst shine through on whatever ideology you're aping this week, but what else is new
my antisemitism is really a mask for the combination of my philosemitism and the fact that the chosen people have made it clear that they dont want me
i get mistaken as one of the chosen ones all the time, it would be trivial to join up in all-but-fact

"karl marx wasn't a german he was a jew" -orson welles

uhm i thought he was a moor....

aerdil posted:

cleanhands posted:
the bnp would be ok if it wasnt for all the hitlering, as it is though they're a (slightly too) convenient punching bag for neoliberal commentators who have a vested interest in overblowing the blackshirt menace

that panel with nick griffen is pretty ridiculous lmao. the palpable liberal outrage in that room actually made me empathize with a full-out fascist who i would probably shoot against a wall if i ever took power.

that happens basically every time theres some kind of liberal expose of the fascist movement because the average viewer invariably sees more to sympathise with in the misguided underdog genuinely looking for answers than whatever oxbridge fuckshit is making fun of them this week

[account deactivated]
that youre hungarian?

discipline posted:
everywhere I go people think I am either russian or german so what does that tell you

nothing

People mistake me for the chosen one but