diarrhea because i slpt w/ mexicana sex worker DONT CALL ME OUT FOR THIS SHIT GOD YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO INTEREST IN PRODUCTIVE DISCUSSIONstein
thats a half truth..

Groulxsmith posted:

cbass banished a dude for wanting to pork he own sister and got mad at me for jokingly talking about the samee. cbass is a mondo hypocrite; if a dude wants to pound his sisters big wet snatch and she wants to motorboat his crusty dong who but a bigot would intervene

what an intriguing ethical scenario goatstein
i want to fuck your sister too goatstein
i'd like to take this moment to remind everyone here that out of every person on this forum, goatstein is the only married poster
i dont think thats true
its not
all of my good friends w/ sisters of a consenting age.. i have banged them. sometimes when i get in arguments with my friends i like to say 'i fucked your sister' and a lot of time that makes them shut up

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

cool

i'm married. it's ok

Goethestein posted:

Groulxsmith posted:

cbass banished a dude for wanting to pork he own sister and got mad at me for jokingly talking about the samee. cbass is a mondo hypocrite; if a dude wants to pound his sisters big wet snatch and she wants to motorboat his crusty dong who but a bigot would intervene

that's not really hypocritical though

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

huh hello im his 'sister' - and it's actually 'brother' as in

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
i too want to fuck your twin transbro whos now identical to you goatstein

mods? pls ban him for sexual harassment, transphobia, (im sure in the future) transfrater-phobia, for wanting to pork the goat and for commiting jack&jill-type hijinks?

dont mods me be0tch
EDIT: nevermind i'm not allowed to talk about it.

Edited by babyfinland ()

congrats!!

shennong posted:
congrats!!

yes congrats on your thread greenpills, congrats!!!

im married too can we make this into adult relationship chat
this reminded me of this thread, specifically goatstein

http://www.theonion.com/articles/man-knows-unsettling-amount-about-nationwide-ageof,3716/

Man Knows Unsettling Amount About Nationwide Age-Of-Consent Laws

HAGERSTOWN, MD–During a conversation at work last Friday, drill-press operator Pete Cromartie revealed a disturbing familiarity with various states' age-of-consent laws. "I mentioned to Pete that I'd be visiting family in Pennsylvania over the weekend, and he says, 'You oughta pick up some chicks there, 'cause they only gotta be 16,'" coworker Geoff Richardson said. "Then he says, 'South Carolina's the best: 15.' I mean, that's seriously creepy." Richardson said he later heard Cromartie talk about a bill pending in the Hawaii legislature that would lower the state's age of consent to 13.

one time some european friends of a friend were basically doing just that, lamenting our puritanical ways and pining for the enlightenment of their homelands, where girls just out of puberty can get drunk and then molested by men twice their age in dance clubs