kinch posted:
neo otacon's posting formed the only compelling argument for the legalization of marijuana

him and Infrateal's posts are the only things i miss about $10 forums

whatever either of them were on should be pumped directly into the groundwater

legalize every drug but weed
neo otacon made a few posts on here when it first came online iirc but then stopped for some reason
i reallly feel like if we legalized spice and salvia and all those other bath salts that i take that the world would be a more chill place PLUR

deadken posted:
uh weed has a lot more effect on my personality and behaviour than any drug i do regularly

surely youve absorbed enough psychoanalysis by proxy that you know better than to trust your own self-assessments here

GoldenLionTamarin posted:
legalize every drug but weed

oH yeah. the ultimate troll

can you even imagine the amount of indignant whining that would follow? you cannot

shermanstick posted:
i reallly feel like if we legalized spice and salvia and all those other bath salts that i take that the world would be a more chill place PLUR

i wish theyd legalize salvia just so i could spend more hours watching youtube videos of people high on salvia

where do you live that salvia is illegal
america BUB
my fern my body my right
salvia is about as enlightening as sniffing paint thinner and intended for the same demographic
a huff is a poor man's sniff
idk even that demographic thinks its kind of wack and wants desperately to do something else

Groulxsmith posted:
salvia is about as enlightening as sniffing paint thinner and intended for the same demographic

its the only drug where the people on it are funnier than they are bothersome

stegosaurus posted:
idk even that demographic thinks its kind of wack and wants desperately to do something else

they only think that because its still legal (apparently)

Superabound posted:

Groulxsmith posted:

What about PCP? Are you going to try telling me that cannibal rappers aren't hilarious?

big lurch is serious as shit

LandBeluga posted:

Superabound posted:

Groulxsmith posted:

What about PCP? Are you going to try telling me that cannibal rappers aren't hilarious?

i accidentally smoked PCP once. it sucked

Superabound posted:

LandBeluga posted:

Superabound posted:

Groulxsmith posted:

how did you accidentally get wet

shennong posted:

Superabound posted:

LandBeluga posted:

Superabound posted:

Groulxsmith posted:

shennong posted:

smoked shady shit from shady guys during a high school Academic Decathlon

it was pretty much exactly like the movie Training Day

lol
oic you posted that before me

imagine that scene except both guys are white, and theres also like 6 more people in the car, the car is an on-campus hotel bathroom, and nobody had to ask twice
you had an on-campus hotel? waht the hell mate we're talkin' to a regular ol' rothstein here
sam houston state has an on-campus hotel b/c they're next to the place where they kill all the prisoners in texas so whenever there's a death all the media and family and protesters come in and stay at that hotel staffed by criminal justice and criminology students. real talk
hes talking about a highschool though...
Wait this thread is not about neil peart?

MadMedico posted:
Wait this thread is not about neil peart?

rush joke, upvote.

getfiscal posted:
one of my many weird things is that i've never had alcohol or weed.

why? medication thing?

really wanna smoke weed now thanks to this thread

gyrofry posted:

getfiscal posted:
one of my many weird things is that i've never had alcohol or weed.

why? medication thing?

no i'm just... like... personally against it or something? i mean i think it's cool if other people want to do it, i'm just saying No.

do you total your own tees or does someone else