Basically all I'm saying is that what women are attracted to, that's bad and they should stop. The feelings they feel are wrong ones, and they should feel the way I want them to.
yup agreed.

hey i like this flapper
Flappo is Right, and anyone who disagrees to him w/r/t this is a misogynist shitbird
Then you're in luck there's a lot more where that came from
i hate when women say guys are hot in suits, theres nothing aesthetically pleasing about a suit it just shows how much money the man wearing it has
hugo boss make the only suits i can buy off the rack

TG posted:
i hate when women

we should just filter all words in all posts to this, to create the internet's "all work no play"

Groulxsmith posted:
hugo boss make the only suits i can buy off the rack

Wow. That's really interesting dude. Tell us more.

Prospero posted:

TG posted:
i hate when women

we should just filter all words in all posts to this, to create the internet's "all work no play"

i mean i guess i hate when gay men do it too, but it doesnt affect me as much

the rhizzones no place for vanity posting ...
party and play zone

17/sf/m
cocainezone

TG posted:
i hate when women say guys are hot in suits, theres nothing aesthetically pleasing about a suit it just shows how much money the man wearing it has

guys are hot in pajama pants

goldsmith you down to hang out and call the guy some day this summer? i got 50 in it
I've not done that in a few years and I've grown even older in spirit..
just once wont hurt
i really have no desire to do drugs anymore
i cant believe you wont call the guy w/ me after all we been thru XxGrowlxxSmithxX
what drugs we doin here
lol look at this n00b asking what call the guy means. wOw!
all of em

gyrofry posted:
superabound started posting almost immediately when goastein was ifap'd just sayin

me getting myself banned for not posting the steampunk wedding pics was one of my greatest Kaufmanesque accomplishments

actually it was a complete accident and i felt really guilty about it immediately. sorry Goatself
my gynecomastic mantits are the perfect size and shape to give the impression of enormous swollen pec muscles under my shirt
you know im getting really T.O.'d at all this regressive thinshaming

so yeah yeah, fucking go ahead and pat eatch other on the backs with your big ripplingly muscular arms. throw some dudrbro high fives with every once of your lats' might. be REAL FUCKING PROUD of yourselfs u bullys
they told me "it gets better" but you know what? it doesnt. it really doesnt

Superabound posted:
they told me "it gets better" but you know what? it doesnt. it really doesnt

stfu who/e u are

Superabound posted:

gyrofry posted:
superabound started posting almost immediately when goastein was ifap'd just sayin

me getting myself banned for not posting the steampunk wedding pics was one of my greatest Kaufmanesque accomplishments

i think i got at least 5 strangers banned from something awful for being IWC when they weren't

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

Superabound posted:

gyrofry posted:

i think i got at least 5 strangers banned from something awful for being IWC when they weren't

haha, wasn't it like, jools or tpaine or something?

[account deactivated]

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

good shit.. Fyad lights ftw!

naw i never got banned for that but i got someone banned for that lol
i got banned for making WB literally ahve a nervous breakdown irl
[account deactivated]